Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basketball News/Recruiting Thread

On 11/2/2022 at 1:08 PM, TB14 said:

What’s the latest on Morris’ legal troubles? They just going to let him push all the trial and hearings out until April?

Well, I saw on ESPN on Thursday evening that the Denton County DA just got the paperwork in the last week and was reviewing the case.  So, he has done whatever was needed at the school and the title IX people at UT have the paperwork and understanding of what went on.  The school doesn't disclose students legal issues.  If the DA comes out within the next week with something we should hopefully know more, but sounds like they are in no hurry to move forward right now or the police dragged their feet on getting them the paperwork.

11 hours ago, david ficken said:

Well, I saw on ESPN on Thursday evening that the Denton County DA just got the paperwork in the last week and was reviewing the case.  So, he has done whatever was needed at the school and the title IX people at UT have the paperwork and understanding of what went on.  The school doesn't disclose students legal issues.  If the DA comes out within the next week with something we should hopefully know more, but sounds like they are in no hurry to move forward right now or the police dragged their feet on getting them the paperwork.

I live in Denton County. The wheels of justice here are slow, slow, sllllooooowwww.

20 minutes ago, bctex1106 said:

Let's make it past the first weekend of the tourney first. 

Yea I’d like to see that. I am just looking at we’re way better off than when we had Shaka. Beard knows how to win. . He worked under Bobby long to see what you have to do. CDC did what was necessary to add great improvement to the Men’s and the Women’s team. 

8 minutes ago, Baron said:

Slow start vs. UTEP, but Texas starting to pull away. 23-10

Great minds think alike.  I was just coming on here to mention that.  Now that the offense is attacking the paint things are starting to open up