Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A look at the 2021 season

UOlqLBbrEd.thumb.png.4cbafada88e38e055475319d8bc5b5ce.png

Where are the wins and losses in Sark's first year? We've been given a preview of what can be. What say you?

For me, easier out of conference games this go-round before we hit a series with Alabama. Arkansas SHOULD be a win. But you know they get cold chills up their leg about UT. lol

Note that we begin conference play with three straight road games. I can't recall the last time that happened. Then we finished with three out of four at home.

I think we can beat OU but probably won't the first year. OU is not the same team we faced in the Cotton Bowl anymore. Rattler has his his groove.

I keep looking at the Baylor game. I know they were bad last year but with what their new OC is muy bueno. They could be a trap game for us.

TCU, as always, scares me because of Tom Herman. Herman's not here but we have to go to their place, where we haven't played well in the past.

Okie State should be fairly good. Sanders is back but weapons will be new and inexperienced. Think I heard Chubba is going pro. Luckily, we get them at home.

Iowa State will be dangerous, IF Brock Purdy spends another season there. They have talent in the cue waiting. We have to go to their place for this one.

While Tech gave us a scare this year in Lubbock, I don't think we'll have a problem with them in Austin.

My projection is 10-2 or possibly 9-3

Brock Purdy is back and outside of their RB, they pretty much have everyone back.

If we run the KSU offensive scheme vs ISU, we play in the CCG.   

BiJon stays healthy, 9-3/10-2

Hate to say this because I loved Sam but think our O is better.

Also think the D is better.

We will be a very attractive target for 2021 portals/Grad transfers.  Predict we land 7-10