Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steve Sarkisian named head coach at Texas

You know one thing I wonder about is will Sark be able to do the game planning and call plays with the demands that are placed on the head coach at Texas. There are so many things a Texas coach has to do at Texas during the week that it’s going to be hard. I’m sure he’s thought about it and we’ll see but it’s going to be a heck of a challenge. I doubt any school in the country has more demands on their head coach than Texas. I am sure the young guy he is bring from Alabama will help a lot but it’s going to be interesting 

2 hours ago, Wayne said:

He's not the coordinator...

He's not making the defensive calls...

We don't know what he adds to the defensive coaches room...

We do know he knows what doesn't work against Big 12 defenses...   

He has worked with Sark...

And he's just recruiting and coaching defense...  

and he will not be coaching at UT.:)

34 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Maybe the BMD stepped in 👀

2F61ABF9-6C8B-4BAC-A2C3-FA989411057F.png

If he’s planning on hiring someone this afternoon he’s “excited” about then I doubt they were runner up to Mikey. 

Sark might have needed to sweeten the pot for who he really wanted and was needing some extra $$. He floats the next choice (Mike) out there and suddenly they found some more money to get who he originally wanted. 

19 minutes ago, TexExSpur said:

The fan overreaction is priceless.  It's not like the dude was going to be the DC.  Obviously, he can coach a position.

Yea, was comical. Dude was def coming until the reactions from people that matter.  Coaches started “following” him on twitter and all the works. I’d be lying  if I say I didn’t throw up in my mouth when I read it though 

1 minute ago, RickyFlair said:

If he’s planning on hiring someone this afternoon he’s “excited” about then I doubt they were runner up to Mikey. 

Sark might have needed to sweeten the pot for who he really wanted and was needing some extra $$. He floats the next choice (Mike) out there and suddenly they found some more money to get who he originally wanted. 

Maybe your right, long as it works. I believe he def floated it out there that he was hiring him after reading some folks in depth Twitter investigation lol way more time on their hands then I got

• TFloss32 locked and unpinned this topic