Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Steve Sarkisian named head coach at Texas


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, DBOOK23 said:

TFB now saying Pruitt is a possibility for DC, that would explain the long wait

In 2013, Pruitt was hired as the defensive coordinator at Florida State. In his lone season with the Seminoles, his defense ranked number one in scoring defense, allowing just 12.1 points per game, and ranked third in total defense, helping the 2013 Seminoles win the national championship.[9]

In 2014, Pruitt joined the Georgia coaching staff as the defensive coordinator. His 2014 defensive unit finished 17th nationally in total defense, and finished in the top ten in turnover margin and passing yards allowed. Pruitt's 2015 unit at Georgia finished the season ranked seventh nationally in total defense, and led the nation in fewest passing yards allowed per game.[9]

Pruitt returned to Alabama as defensive coordinator in 2016, replacing Kirby Smart, who had left to become the head coach at Georgia. His 2016 defensive unit led the nation in scoring defense and rushing defense, and was ranked second in total defense.[9] His 2017 Alabama defensive unit finished the regular season ranked second in total defense and first in scoring defense.[17] The unit was part of the team that won the National Championship in the 2017 season.[18

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DBOOK23 said:

TFB now saying Pruitt is a possibility for DC, that would explain the long wait

They said they've heard his name from "multiple directions"... men if we hire a current SEC head coach to be our DC and bring Ansley with him we would have an astronomical amount of offseason hype

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Guys, moving any Eyes stuff to political thread.

This happens literally every time.

THANK YOU! Jfc... thank you very much  

 

3 hours ago, TFloss32 said:

Guys, moving any Eyes stuff to political thread.

This happens literally every time.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, primal defense said:

In 2013, Pruitt was hired as the defensive coordinator at Florida State. In his lone season with the Seminoles, his defense ranked number one in scoring defense, allowing just 12.1 points per game, and ranked third in total defense, helping the 2013 Seminoles win the national championship.[9]

In 2014, Pruitt joined the Georgia coaching staff as the defensive coordinator. His 2014 defensive unit finished 17th nationally in total defense, and finished in the top ten in turnover margin and passing yards allowed. Pruitt's 2015 unit at Georgia finished the season ranked seventh nationally in total defense, and led the nation in fewest passing yards allowed per game.[9]

Pruitt returned to Alabama as defensive coordinator in 2016, replacing Kirby Smart, who had left to become the head coach at Georgia. His 2016 defensive unit led the nation in scoring defense and rushing defense, and was ranked second in total defense.[9] His 2017 Alabama defensive unit finished the regular season ranked second in total defense and first in scoring defense.[17] The unit was part of the team that won the National Championship in the 2017 season.[18

I have a question . . . did @North Texas Golfer give you permission to do this research? lol

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, DBOOK23 said:

yeah but that would take at least a year to materialize so he can work now. Roach at 247 has said he's also heard the Pruitt buzz. 

Why hire a coach that within a year may have a show clause on him...,pure stupidity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TFloss32 locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

🏈 Texas vs. Baylor

  • Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

McLane Stadium
Waco, TX
Kickoff Time TBA - TV TBA


  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    W 38-18
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    L 21-40
    9/18
    Rice
    W 58-0
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    W 70-35
    10/2
    @TCU
    W 32-27
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    L 48-55
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    L 24-32
    10/30
    @Baylor
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    11/13
    Kansas
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    11/27
    Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...