Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The QB situation...


Aaron Carrara
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

I was impressed with Garrett Gilbert last weekend against Pittsburgh.  His performance was at least good enough to start the conversation about who is the #2 guy on the depth chart (behind the injured Prescott).  Most likely Dalton will return as the starter next weekend against Minnesota, but Gilbert held his own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aaron Carrara said:

I was impressed with Garrett Gilbert last weekend against Pittsburgh.  His performance was at least good enough to start the conversation about who is the #2 guy on the depth chart (behind the injured Prescott).  Most likely Dalton will return as the starter next weekend against Minnesota, but Gilbert held his own.

I really think Gilbert earned it tbh.  But with the money they're paying Dalton I'm sure he gets to keep #2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
35 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

I really think Gilbert earned it tbh.  But with the money they're paying Dalton I'm sure he gets to keep #2

That's my thought as well.  But he needs to get his act together and play like the veteran he is!

Thanks for indulging on this group....  we're trying some things out.  Allowing folks to starts their own groups that are closed, open, etc.. since the open board is basically one big category.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Aaron Carrara said:

That's my thought as well.  But he needs to get his act together and play like the veteran he is!

Thanks for indulging on this group....  we're trying some things out.  Allowing folks to starts their own groups that are closed, open, etc.. since the open board is basically one big category.

My pleasure! I think it's dope!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
 Share

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...