Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, DBut82 said:

Gilbert acquitted himself pretty well today and will likely be the starter for the remainder of the season. 2 bad plays (an uncalled defensive holding and a sack allowed by Connor Williams) and Gilbert wins that game

Nice to see Connor get his name in the stats. lol

I have seen a bunch of QBs in my time as a fan and as a coach, and I coached against Tommy Kramer. Gilbert is the best HS passer I ever saw, and it was not close. Brown coached him into mediocrity by putting him under center, and Gilbert never recovered. He was a very good spread QB at LT, and UT screwed him up.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:01 PM, J.B. TexasEx said:

Like I needed yet another reason NOT to watch the Cowboys...or the NFL 😜

Actually GG had a great game .. . I've never understood the hate some have for guys wearing burnt orange. . . . .

Dallas' D finally came to play and Da Boys came within a nano of knocking off the Steelers.

Worked out perfect for me as Da Boys went backward this year and for me, all about the draft picks.

Just now, echeese said:

Actually GG had a great game .. . I've never understood the hate some have for guys wearing burnt orange. . . . .

Dallas' D finally came to play and Da Boys came within a nano of knocking off the Steelers.

Worked out perfect for me as Da Boys went backward this year and for me, all about the draft picks.

I don't "hate" GG, but he was underwhelming at UT. Probably not his fault entirely, with our coaching & OL troubles and supporting cast at the time. I'm just not a fan of his.....or the NFL any longer.

Moving forward, I will refrain from posting about anything NFL. My apologies - don't mean to troll.