Find results in...

*****Game Thread: TEXAS vs. OU*****

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The new president has a committee to investigate the history of the Eyes of Texas. I heard the coaches were made to stay. You can flame me all you want but I bet the whole thing is Carrington bitching

seeing Sam alone while listening to "the Eyes of Texas" postgame tell me volumes about this team, it breaks my heart, never thought it would ever get to this. I know there are some outspoken former pl

ou wins with young rebuilding team.  We lose with a team that was built to win this year.    Looking forward to the future? 

Posted Images

I could have made a lot of money off betting against Texas over the last 10 years and how often they get overhyped. i would be a lot happier had i done that. at least i would have something to show for my team....

"Yeah, i bought that nice ocean front hotel on that game against Kansas while Charlie Strong was the coach, and I bought that lear jet after that game against Baylor last year and from all the failures during the Herman tenure. Im Trying to buy a small island, so maybe they will be heavily favored the beginning of next year if Herman is still the coach."

Just now, Aaron Carrara said:

I don't expect him to play today.

I thought I saw him carry the Texas flag out when they ran on the field.  No shoulder pads.

on a separate note of interest, there appears to be a double breasted mattress thrasher on the sidelines next to Ash.

just thought I’d point that out for the unobservant.

Just now, armadillo slim said:

I thought I saw him carry the Texas flag out when they ran on the field.  No shoulder pads.

on a separate note of interest, there appears to be a double breasted mattress thrasher on the sidelines next to Ash.

just thought I’d point that out for the unobservant.

What??? a double breasted mattress thrasher?