Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Sign in to follow this  
bbdude

Battle of the Brazos - final year

Here's to hoping Baylor puts it on Texas A&M in the final Battle of the Brazos this weekend. With all of the conference realignment stuff and potential hard feelings on both sides, I hope it gets nasty! Two top 25 teams, playing on the fake army field, a Heisman candidate in RG3.... Sic'em!

I have an TAM friend and it is finally sinking in that the good old days are gone. His hate for all things UT blinded him and a lot of other fans to the fact that they are leaving, not only UT but Baylor and Tech. Tech gave them a good old fashioned goodbye with a 'shit out' on their buses. OK technically stink bait but it smells like shit and that is the important part.

I hope all their fans enjoy their thousand mile journey to the Southeast because the days of staying close to home are gone and so are those easy conference wins in Kansas and Iowa St. Leave it to TAM to screw the pooch.

Oh and Hook Em Bears!

Surprisingly my aggy friends have been really really quiet. Don't know if this is because their team has two losses already or if they are waiting until they finish the Big XII season off to begin talking trash. I think that Arkansas loss has them thinking twice about the move to SEC.