Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, primal defense said:
LOl  Thanks for proving my point so clearly. You may have deleted your insulting post, but I was able to read it and it's just more proof on what a big hypocrite you are. One minute your saying to be a gentleman, then you insult, then you say you would walk away. All it took was a sarcastic thank you gif and you go on the attack.
 
The only reason you came to Mike Garland's defense is because he's a part of Horn Sports and you are a Horn Sports management suck up. Weeks ago, Aaron went on the political thread and asked that there would no more personal attacks. I made a point that no way and no how would I be the first person to do so. 
 
The same can't be said for DMAC. The guy post three times more than anyone else on the thread, however that's not good enough for him and he needs to do personal attacks if he doesn't agree with you. You didn't tell him to stop and on the contrary, you joined right in. I'm not going to post under different rules than everyone else.
 
You know that Aaron doesn't want personal attacks on the board period, but you pretend that it's okay on the political thread.  You play dumb because you have numbers on your side.
 
 On the other hand, I don't care if he's Horn Sports. The guy you were trying to defend Mike Garland was either really drunk or he is really stupid. He comes over on a day when UT has a painful loss expecting everyone will want to talk about recruiting. He then insults everyone by saying the loss sucks for Texas, but it's good for college football. 
 
My favorite post of his was his reply when told Herman has all the help he needs.
 
His reply was Let's be real for a minute...... Does Herman have everything he needs?
 
LOl! That's kind of analyst you're not going to get on the other sites and it turns out he didn't even watch the whole game. It was like Horn Sports brought someone over to troll their own board. 
 
You will be a lot better if you will follow Aaron's directive and quit lecturing others and watch your own behavior. This phony let's all be gentlemen BS makes you sound like Eddie Haskell.
 
0add66599f4a2890d2132577ca919976.jpg

 

But PD, you're stalking me all over the board, bringing your hate with you and nobody really cares (including me) what you think of me. If someone hasn't told you yet, that's weird as shit.

Since I don't care what you think, you even posting a complaint about me (or whatever you want to call that) means you're just crying out for help.

I don't suck up to Hornsports. I simply don't want to bore everyone else with a back and forth with you and your little ball of hate. I don't want to be known as THAT GUY who shits on a good thread.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, DMAC said:

How you even tie your shoes in the morning is amazing.

You have been exposed repeatedly for not doing your research and just copy and pasting articles that are either outdated and since proven wrong or retracted.  When its brought to your attention instead having the balls to admit you were wrong you brandish them with a "FU racist" and move on. 

You are the village idiot of idiots.  That is not an insult, its a fact.  The thread is full of evidence.  There are at least 9 times where you called people (including me) a racist and 90% of the time its after you have been called out for posting misinformation.  Now you come here to cry about being mistreated?  In what world do you live in where calling people "a stupid racist" is considered respectful conversation?  Please talk more about this double standard.  The hypocrisy runs strong in you.

Yes I do not like you nor do I respect you.  I think I have made that obvious by now.  Again I have zero problem with ignorance and as I have said before we can all be ignorant on certain subjects.  I do however draw the line when you show a blatant arrogant ignorance with zero responsibility to admit when you make a mistake and use the shutdown phrase "FU racist"  Yes i am racist against masks and misinformation. 

I have tried reasoning with you but I could have a more fruitful and enlightening discourse with the decorative boulder in my front garden. Again you are special.  You should charge admission on here.  I would subscribe just for the amusement.

lol

ice-bucket-challenge-KO-fail-dropped-on-

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, DMAC said:

How you even tie your shoes in the morning is amazing.

You have been exposed repeatedly for not doing your research and just copy and pasting articles that are either outdated and since proven wrong or retracted.  When its brought to your attention instead having the balls to admit you were wrong you brandish them with a "FU racist" and move on. 

You are the village idiot of idiots.  That is not an insult, its a fact.  The thread is full of evidence.  There are at least 9 times where you called people (including me) a racist and 90% of the time its after you have been called out for posting misinformation.  Now you come here to cry about being mistreated?  In what world do you live in where calling people "a stupid racist" is considered respectful conversation?  Please talk more about this double standard.  The hypocrisy runs strong in you.

Yes I do not like you nor do I respect you.  I think I have made that obvious by now.  Again I have zero problem with ignorance and as I have said before we can all be ignorant on certain subjects.  I do however draw the line when you show a blatant arrogant ignorance with zero responsibility to admit when you make a mistake and use the shutdown phrase "FU racist"  Yes i am racist against masks and misinformation. 

I have tried reasoning with you but I could have a more fruitful and enlightening discourse with the decorative boulder in my front garden. Again you are special.  You should charge admission on here.  I would subscribe just for the amusement.

Thanks for proving my point again dumbass. 
 
Your angry rant ignored the whole issue which was Aaron asking that there be no more personal attacks. The person that decided not to go along with that was you. So, your bullshit about trying to ignore me is nothing but a lie. You decided to ignore Aaron and to keep up with the personal attacks. It was very nice for a while to post my articles without your BS. However, I was not surprised when you were the one that started back with the personal attacks since you have anger issues on that thread.
 
I did not cry about being mistreated. I know with your small brain that reading comprehension can be difficult, but I was pointing out SHA's hypocrisy on being a gentleman. However, I will be crying on my pillow about you not liking me. That's a tough blow. It helps that I feel the same way about you.
 
I know your obsessed with the political thread since you've posted three times more than anyone else. I did find it was funny that you and SHA posted a reply to me on the political thread during the Texas Tech game. It's a shame that these longhorn games get in the way of political posting. I guess both of you like to multi task.
 
I'm just glad to give you credit for being the guy who makes it's alright to make personal attacks as you just proved with your little pea brain. The best way to handle a bully to back down You are the super spreader bully on this board for personal attacks.
 
Hugh Laurie House GIF by PeacockTV
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 5:35 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

 

But PD, you're stalking me all over the board, bringing your hate with you and nobody really cares (including me) what you think of me. If someone hasn't told you yet, that's weird as shit.

Since I don't care what you think, you even posting a complaint about me (or whatever you want to call that) means you're just crying out for help.

I don't suck up to Hornsports. I simply don't want to bore everyone else with a back and forth with you and your little ball of hate. I don't want to be known as THAT GUY who shits on a good thread.

 

 

Now I can add that you're a liar. Stalking you on the board is a laugh. Besides this post I had one other post on the football thread from Sunday morning. Before that I haven't seen any interaction in the last of couple of months. Some stalking.
 
 However, I know your just trying to change the subject. Aaron asked for no personal attacks and you ignored him and then try to bullshit about being gentlemen. You may want to seek some mental help since it looks like you have dissociative identity disorder or split personalities. One minute you want everyone to be gentlemen the next you attack. Please get help.
 
This is the post from Sunday morning. . This is from the 'A few thoughts from the TCU game thread.
 
LOL! It looks like you need a bodyguard to post from this stalking and hating.
 
 

I have no complaints on the offensive side of the ball. We scored enough points to win today. 

We scored more points in our first two games than we ever have, if I'm not mistaken.

Putting points on the board doesn't seem to be the problem.
 
 
Disagree. Once again, we couldn't run the football until the fourth quarter. UT had 31 yards at halftime. The lack of a running game makes the offense one dimensional which puts more pressure on Sam and the passing game.
 
Also, when you have a good running game that will help with time of possession which can help keep the defense off the field. I'm tired of having a weak ass offensive line
 
tenor.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, primal defense said:

I know your obsessed with the political thread since you've posted three times more than anyone else.

I find it amusing you keep track of my "number of posts".  Considering 95% of your posts are copied and pasted left wing links of other people opinions.  You wouldn't know an original thought or opinion if you bit you in the ass. 

You are a barrel of laughs and the clown of the show sweetheart.

PD this morning

loses-a-fight-he-started-im-telling-my-%

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, primal defense said:
Now I can add that you're a liar. Stalking you on the board is a laugh. Besides this post I had one other post on the football thread from Sunday morning. Before that I haven't seen any interaction in the last of couple of months. Some stalking.
 
 However, I know your just trying to change the subject. Aaron asked for no personal attacks and you ignored him and then try to bullshit about being gentlemen. You may want to seek some mental help since it looks like you have dissociative identity disorder or split personalities. One minute you want everyone to be gentlemen the next you attack. Please get help.
 
This is the post from Sunday morning. . This is from the 'A few thoughts from the TCU game thread.
 
LOL! It looks like you need a bodyguard to post from this stalking and hating.
 
 

I have no complaints on the offensive side of the ball. We scored enough points to win today. 

We scored more points in our first two games than we ever have, if I'm not mistaken.

Putting points on the board doesn't seem to be the problem.
 
 
Disagree. Once again, we couldn't run the football until the fourth quarter. UT had 31 yards at halftime. The lack of a running game makes the offense one dimensional which puts more pressure on Sam and the passing game.
 
Also, when you have a good running game that will help with time of possession which can help keep the defense off the field. I'm tired of having a weak ass offensive line
 
tenor.gif

 

I have to say, PD, I am reassured by your clever little gif. How did you pull that off all by yourself? lol

Yes, you stalk. When you follow someone into other threads that have NOTHING to do with the subject you're trying to force on everyone – that is bonafide stalking.

Before you go any further, know that I have no sexual interest in your whatsoever. I am a married man. You are just a horny little idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 OT
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    11/7
    West Virginia
    11/21
    @Kansas
    11/28
    Iowa State
    12/5
    @Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...