Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 hours ago, Mike Garland said:

Yea...... I can see that being a issue.... IMO it sucks for Texas but good for college football..

Not entirely true. Big 12 took a big hit today. Good chance we whiff on the playoffs if this keeps up.

When the Big 12 doesn't show up, if throws even more sunshine on the SEC. Even though Auburn got curb stomped today, they'll be back in the Top 10 in no time. 

10 hours ago, Mike Garland said:

Yea...... I can see that being a issue.... IMO it sucks for Texas but good for college football..

I finally got with you. I couldn't figure why you were expecting recruiting questions on a day when UT suffered a big loss. 

You're not a Texas fan and you don't a shit about the longhorns.

33 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Gentlemen, lets keep the call outs and stuff on the political thread where it belongs. lol

That's BS. There's suppose no personal attacks on the board period. That's not the case on the political thread. What's allowed on the political thread is allowed on the football thread. He didn't say anything wrong. 
You don't make the rules gentleman..
3 minutes ago, primal defense said:
That's BS. There's suppose no personal attacks on the board period. That's not the case on the political thread. What's allowed on the political thread is allowed on the football thread. He didn't say anything wrong. 
You don't make the rules gentleman..

lol, you need to chill dude. You just criticized a call for civility and butchered the English language doing it. lol And I was not serious given the LOL at the end.

Go have a near beer or something.

18 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

lol, you need to chill dude. You just criticized a call for civility and butchered the English language doing it. lol And I was not serious given the LOL at the end.

Go have a near beer or something.

You can try to have an intellectual conversation with an idiot but its analogous to beating yourself with a stupid stick.  Dont torture yourself.

On 10/3/2020 at 10:02 PM, Mike Garland said:

I need to call a time out. I took up for you on another thread but then I read this. 

Can you explain exactly what you mean by this? Cause I got to tell you, it doesn't sound good. 

On 10/4/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

LOl  Thanks for proving my point so clearly. You may have deleted your insulting post, but I was able to read it and it's just more proof on what a big hypocrite you are. One minute your saying to be a gentleman, then you insult, then you say you would walk away. All it took was a sarcastic thank you gif and you go on the attack.

The only reason you came to Mike Garland's defense is because he's a part of Horn Sports and you are a Horn Sports management suck up. Weeks ago, Aaron went on the political thread and asked that there would no more personal attacks. I made a point that no way and no how would I be the first person to do so. 

The same can't be said for DMAC. The guy post three times more than anyone else on the thread, however that's not good enough for him and he needs to do personal attacks if he doesn't agree with you. You didn't tell him to stop and on the contrary, you joined right in. I'm not going to post under different rules than everyone else.

You know that Aaron doesn't want personal attacks on the board period, but you pretend that it's okay on the political thread.  You play dumb because you have numbers on your side.

On the other hand, I don't care if he's Horn Sports. The guy you were trying to defend Mike Garland was either really drunk or he is really stupid. He comes over on a day when UT has a painful loss expecting everyone will want to talk about recruiting. He then insults everyone by saying the loss sucks for Texas, but it's good for college football. 

My favorite post of his was his reply when told Herman has all the help he needs.

His reply was Let's be real for a minute...... Does Herman have everything he needs?

LOl! That's kind of analyst you're not going to get on the other sites and it turns out he didn't even watch the whole game. It was like Horn Sports brought someone over to troll their own board. 

You will be a lot better if you will follow Aaron's directive and quit lecturing others and watch your own behavior. This phony let's all be gentlemen BS makes you sound like Eddie Haskell.

0add66599f4a2890d2132577ca919976.jpg
On 10/5/2020 at 11:44 AM, DMAC said:

You can try to have an intellectual conversation with an idiot but its analogous to beating yourself with a stupid stick.  Dont torture yourself.

Thank you for proving my point on your posting style. Yeah, I guess I wasn't as smart as you when Aaron told us not to do personal insults. My small brain said to do what he requested.

Your big brain said f@ck Aaron. I will do personal attacks if I want to
4 hours ago, primal defense said:

The same can't be said for DMAC. The guy post three times more than anyone else on the thread, however that's not good enough for him and he needs to do personal attacks if he doesn't agree with you. You didn't tell him to stop and on the contrary, you joined right in. I'm not going to post under different rules than everyone else.

How you even tie your shoes in the morning is amazing.

You have been exposed repeatedly for not doing your research and just copy and pasting articles that are either outdated and since proven wrong or retracted.  When its brought to your attention instead having the balls to admit you were wrong you brandish them with a "FU racist" and move on. 

You are the village idiot of idiots.  That is not an insult, its a fact.  The thread is full of evidence.  There are at least 9 times where you called people (including me) a racist and 90% of the time its after you have been called out for posting misinformation.  Now you come here to cry about being mistreated?  In what world do you live in where calling people "a stupid racist" is considered respectful conversation?  Please talk more about this double standard.  The hypocrisy runs strong in you.

Yes I do not like you nor do I respect you.  I think I have made that obvious by now.  Again I have zero problem with ignorance and as I have said before we can all be ignorant on certain subjects.  I do however draw the line when you show a blatant arrogant ignorance with zero responsibility to admit when you make a mistake and use the shutdown phrase "FU racist"  Yes i am racist against masks and misinformation. 

I have tried reasoning with you but I could have a more fruitful and enlightening discourse with the decorative boulder in my front garden. Again you are special.  You should charge admission on here.  I would subscribe just for the amusement.