Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hermann needs to go

Jim M.

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

HERMAN FIRED YET?

I don't think TFH keeps his job unless we finish 8-2 and compete in the Big 12 Championship without embarrassing ourselves. This was supposed to be our breakthrough year. It isn't.

Most blame coaching, lack of discipline, and preparedness. I'm inclined to agree.

2 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

HERMAN FIRED YET?

Not when you beat a top 10 team on the road. Four more wins and he's probably back.

These college football teams are set up for great finishes

TEXAS

Yes, Texas. Don’t laugh. Texas was significantly outplayed by Oklahoma State in its win over the weekend. And the Longhorns sit at 4-2 on the season. If the pass defense can improve just a little bit on the plays in which sackmaster Joseph Ossai doesn't get home, the overall team wouldn't look as shaky as it does. And while it is hard to have a lot of confidence in the Longhorns, the final schedule is friendly. The Longhorns are favored over West Virginia this weekend and will also be favored at Kansas and Kansas State. The Iowa State game in Austin is a bit of a tossup, but it’s not crazy to think Texas, even in this tumultuous season, could finish 8-2 and potentially play for the Big 12 Championship.

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/college-football-2020-teams-set-up-for-strong-finishes-154128120/#154128120_2

20 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

today would be a good day to fire Tito's Tom 

We have another bye after the WVU game. THAT would be a good time to fire Herman if we choke at home against the Hillbillies. But, do we even make a move if we don't have a slam dunk hire like Urban Meyer lined up?

I don't see the point in hiring another G5 flavor-of-the-month.

3 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Every day Herman is here is another day closer to sucking for another decade.. OSU is fake top 10 team.

Big 12 is garbage

FIRE HERMAN NOW 

Your preaching to the choir. Here's where you want to send your fire Herman now post to make a difference.

ame: Chris Michael Del Conte
Email: ad@athletics.utexas.edu
UT EID: cmd4333
Job Title: Vice President and Athletics Director
Department: Intercollegiate Athletics
Office Phone: +1 512 471 5757
Office Location: NEZ
MAI
Office Address: 110 INNER CAMPUS DR
AUSTIN, TX 78712
Campus Mail Code: E2400
Fax: +1 512 471 0823
Business Card: vCard

6 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

We have another bye after the WVU game. THAT would be a good time to fire Herman if we choke at home against the Hillbillies. But, do we even make a move if we don't have a slam dunk hire like Urban Meyer lined up?

I don't see the point in hiring another G5 flavor-of-the-month.

Probably not going to pay the buyout for anyone other than Urban. Have seen and read a lot of analysis on another site about coaching hires and the odds of hitting the right coaching hire are very small unless you get the sure-thing. And, as everyone knows, there's only 3 coaches at this point that fit description. Urban, Nick, and Dabo. 

18 hours ago, primal defense said:

Your preaching to the choir. Here's where you want to send your fire Herman now post to make a difference.

ame: Chris Michael Del Conte
Email: ad@athletics.utexas.edu
UT EID: cmd4333
Job Title: Vice President and Athletics Director
Department: Intercollegiate Athletics
Office Phone: +1 512 471 5757
Office Location: NEZ
MAI
Office Address: 110 INNER CAMPUS DR
AUSTIN, TX 78712
Campus Mail Code: E2400
Fax: +1 512 471 0823
Business Card: vCard

Already spoke to him.. 

1 minute ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Nope, we'll lose at least one - WVU, K-State, or Iowa St.

With the bi polar personality of this team, all 3 of these could well be losses. The only semi confident game would be against KU. But we had difficulty beating the mighty jayhawks last year. So theres that.

1 minute ago, Ntx dog said:

With the bi polar personality of this team, all 3 of these could well be losses. The only semi confident game would be against KU. But we had difficulty beating the mighty jayhawks last year. So theres that.

I hope the Longhorns prove me wrong, but we had no business winning that game in Stillwater.

Bad things have happened in Lawrence, too. Hell, VY had to do a superhero act back in 2005 to overcome the Jayhawks. It ain't a gimme for this team.

4 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

I hope the Longhorns prove me wrong, but we had no business winning that game in Stillwater.

Bad things have happened in Lawrence, too. Hell, VY had to do a superhero act back in 2005 to overcome the Jayhawks. It ain't a gimme for this team.

Yup. Was it 4th and 18 and VY got 19?