Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****GAME THREAD - TCU @ #9 Texas*****

Aaron Carrara

This horse is dead. 

I am sick about the loss, and the manner of the loss, and I detest the transfer portal. That transfer portal is being abused. Don’t like something, get your panties in a wad, enter the portal!  Absolutely,  a woman is saying that!  Funny thing, you rarely see the women using it. 

Guess the women really are more mature!!!

2 hours ago, java said:

This horse is dead. 

I am sick about the loss, and the manner of the loss, and I detest the transfer portal. That transfer portal is being abused. Don’t like something, get your panties in a wad, enter the portal!  Absolutely,  a woman is saying that!  Funny thing, you rarely see the women using it. 

Guess the women really are more mature!!!

tumblr_inline_mr9r474tQ91qz4rgp.gif&f=1&

19 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Good Herman just said all the things that went wrong are fixable 🙄🙄

This gives me tired head...

I don’t have confidence “all the things” will be fixed.  And I would cite our special teams as exhibit A for evidence “things” don’t get fixed.  We are seeing many of the same “things” we’ve seen for 3.5 years now.  

14 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

This gives me tired head...

I don’t have confidence “all the things” will be fixed.  And I would cite our special teams as exhibit A for evidence “things” don’t get fixed.  We are seeing many of the same “things” we’ve seen for 3.5 years now.  

I don’t know why we don’t go for more punt blocks. K-St tries to block every punt and it’s worked alot. Texas Tech blocked one on us and it’s like Herman got pissed off, so he went for one and got it. Most the time we run up there to make sure they don’t fake and then turn and run down the field. Herman talks about being the most aggressive, the most physical and so far it hasn’t happened. One punt block can win a game and at a minimum change momentum. One fix I would make if I was Herman is being the most physical team. Every single person associated with football needs to walk in the building ready to fight. I guarantee Saban’s folks do. No passive play calling. If we get beat, it needs to be with the pedal to the metal. I think we could all take the outcome better if we felt like everyone was out for freaking blood. There is no other way to play football than aggressive. We’ll see 

6 hours ago, bscooter99 said:

1. the team has no discipline

2. the defense is not very good

3. the Oline under Hand's guidance is not good. blocking scheme sucks. run the pistol or something

Succinct and spot on.  Please post here more often.