Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

I find it odd she is supposedly working for a conservative Mauro Garza, a Republican in San Antonio, but she ballot harvesting for the Democrats.  She even mentions him by name.  "Wolf in sheeps clothing"?

Here was an email I got from the campaign when I asked them about it

Untrue in relation to our campaign. 

A former Mauro Garza campaign volunteer was recorded alleging voter fraud in our local elections.  I welcome any investigation and accountability to expose these outlandish allegations.

I do not endorse or support any wrongdoing or voter fraud. If any member of my campaign team, paid or volunteer, engages in or gives the perception of any negligent behavior or threatens the integrity of voter registration or engages in voter fraud, they will be immediately fired and turned over to the County elections office and law enforcement.  The volunteer in the investigative video no longer serves on my campaign.  I hope that this story encourages the news media and legal authorities to investigate all evidence of voter fraud and suppression as it has been a rampant problem for decades in South Texas. I have been a long-time advocate for voter integrity and will continue my fight to make our voices as citizens heard, fairly and honestly.

All I can ask for is patience from our supporters and a thorough investigation to secure the integrity of our elections. 

Yours in service,
Mauro

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

The guy that correctly called Trumps win in 2016 and predicted Trumps win earlier this year has changed his prediction.  With mail ballots the turn out is now higher and 40 million ballots have already been counted.  That might be the difference.  God I hope he is wrong.

Analysts Say Trump Will Lose – For Real This Time

Allan Lichtman called the election correctly in 2016. Now his prediction agrees with all of the other models – Trump will lose.

https://www.usnews.com/news/elections/articles/2020-10-19/analysts-say-trump-will-lose-for-real-this-time

IF THIS WILL NOT WAKE CHRISTIANS UP THEN WHAT WILL?

Biden's running mate Kamala Harris this morning said that, " AMERICAN CHURCHES ARE  PROPAGANDA CENTERS for intolerant homophobic, xenophobic vitriol. “. She then called American pastors, " knuckle-dragging disseminators of intolerance and enemies of social justice. “ Think about that ... 
That was a verbatim quote from Biden's running mate Kamala ...who, God forbid, would become President if Biden won the election and if he passed/became incapacitated. This woman isnt even bothering to hide her utter disdain & contempt for the church of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Look at Harris' record as State of California Attorney General when she FREQUENTLY went after churches in California. You can be assured she will continue to be an enemy of the cross if she ever got into the Oval Office.  On a Monday...Biden himself said that, " those who hold to traditional views and intolerant Christian beliefs are dregs of society. " What Christian, in their right mind, would vote for people who hold these views against churches/pastors ?

Copied and pasted.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG.

9 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

IF THIS WILL NOT WAKE CHRISTIANS UP THEN WHAT WILL?

Biden's running mate Kamala Harris this morning said that, " AMERICAN CHURCHES ARE  PROPAGANDA CENTERS for intolerant homophobic, xenophobic vitriol. “. She then called American pastors, " knuckle-dragging disseminators of intolerance and enemies of social justice. “ Think about that ... 
That was a verbatim quote from Biden's running mate Kamala ...who, God forbid, would become President if Biden won the election and if he passed/became incapacitated. This woman isnt even bothering to hide her utter disdain & contempt for the church of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Look at Harris' record as State of California Attorney General when she FREQUENTLY went after churches in California. You can be assured she will continue to be an enemy of the cross if she ever got into the Oval Office.  On a Monday...Biden himself said that, " those who hold to traditional views and intolerant Christian beliefs are dregs of society. " What Christian, in their right mind, would vote for people who hold these views against churches/pastors ?

Copied and pasted.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG.

This entire election is giving me evil vs good vibes this morning.  My faith in the American voter isn't very strong. 

The Democratic party and BLM movement hide behind mask of righteousness and virtue to perpetuate hate and division.

The “father of lies,” Satan himself, employs deceit to lead men and women astray (John 8:44). With the same subtlety he used with Adam and Eve, the devil rarely attacks the goodness of God directly; rather, he uses trickery to get us to try and doubt the Lord (Gen. 3). Often he comes to us under the guise of what seems to be good and right, for as the Apostle Paul tells us in 2 Corinthians 11:14, “Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.”

This is a must see. 

Republicans and Democrats helping Biden harvest ballots for big sums of cash.  This is why I hate both Republicans and Democrats.  Neither truly represent the American people.  These corrupt politicians are not beholden to the voters only the fraudulent votes they can generate