Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

4 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Well said. I agree. The only thing I would say is the rich do need to pay taxes. Jeff Bezos the richest person on the planet pays 0 taxes. I even heard he got a 120 million dollars rebate so not only didn’t pay taxes, he got paid. NOTE: I get that he produces alot of jobs and money for millions of people, but there is no reason these people like him don’t pay anything. I’m sure there are millions of rich people like him that pay nothing.......I.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google, and thousands of other countries. Everyone should have to pay something. 

I have no expectations that this will ever change because the people that can change it are the ones that it would effect. I liked the flat taxes idea that Huckabee and others have come up with. Get rid of all loopholes and each person pays a percentage of their earnings. Again it won’t ever happen. Less than 50% of the American citizens actually even pay taxes. I’m not a CPA but you can’t have less than 50% paying in and a way higher percentage taking out. It just doesn’t balance. This is where kids thinks everything is free and we all know that NOTHING is free. Someone is paying. My dad used to say “there are no free lunches” 

sorry this is so long but this election has really got me spun up. Depending on which way this goes could GREATLY GREATLY change our way of life and our futures

The only states that really matter are AZ, NV, FL, PA, MI, OH, WI.

After Bidens statements last night he could lose all of them easily.  Whoever wins PA more than likely wins this election and fracking statement probably hurt Biden last night.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Well said. I agree. The only thing I would say is the rich do need to pay taxes. Jeff Bezos the richest person on the planet pays 0 taxes. I even heard he got a 120 million dollars rebate so not only didn’t pay taxes, he got paid. NOTE: I get that he produces alot of jobs and money for millions of people, but there is no reason these people like him don’t pay anything. I’m sure there are millions of rich people like him that pay nothing.......I.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google, and thousands of other countries. Everyone should have to pay something. 

I have no expectations that this will ever change because the people that can change it are the ones that it would effect. I liked the flat taxes idea that Huckabee and others have come up with. Get rid of all loopholes and each person pays a percentage of their earnings. Again it won’t ever happen. Less than 50% of the American citizens actually even pay taxes. I’m not a CPA but you can’t have less than 50% paying in and a way higher percentage taking out. It just doesn’t balance. This is where kids thinks everything is free and we all know that NOTHING is free. Someone is paying. My dad used to say “there are no free lunches” 

sorry this is so long but this election has really got me spun up. Depending on which way this goes could GREATLY GREATLY change our way of life and our futures

I agree that the rich need to pay taxes as we all should. I too liked the flat tax idea but as you said it wont pass because of the "Golden Rule" which is "He who has the gold, rules".

1 minute ago, DMAC said:

The only states that really matter are AZ, NV, FL, PA, MI, OH, WI.

After Bidens statements last night he could lose all of them easily.  Whoever wins PA more than likely wins this election and fracking statement probably hurt Biden last night.

Yes that was a homerun moment for Trump. Did anyone think Biden may have had the questions before the debate. The moderator didn’t say no one has been given the questions in her opening like every other debate. It almost seems like he had rehearsed answers ready. Isn’t it crazy that American citizens can’t even get a fair debate anymore. Thanks Donna Brazile 

Hunter Biden’s e-mail account appears to show that his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, used the pseudonym “Peter Henderson” when trading e-mails with his family, the National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-8.41.40-AM.png

While Biden – or “the big guy” – has his real name attached to his private account for some time, it changed around early 2016, going from “Joseph Biden” to “Peter Henderson” in Hunter’s e-mails.

It is unclear whether this change was on Hunter’s end (on his devices) or on Joe’s, but Peter Henderson’s e-mails included messages such as “Keep in touch, Love Dad” and shared links – often about Hillary Clinton.

In Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan series, “Peter Henderson” is the name of a KGB mole that infiltrated the United States government.

Ho was arrested in November 2017 on charges of violating U.S. foreign corruption law, money laundering and conspiracy. Prosecutors said he arranged bribes on behalf of Shanghai-based energy conglomerate CEFC China Energy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-corruption/ex-hong-kong-official-sentenced-to-three-years-in-prison-in-u-s-bribery-case-idUSKCN1R62IY

"In the July 2019 New Yorker profile of Hunter Biden, he talked about his business dealings with CEFC China Energy, including an extremely valuable diamond gift from the company’s chief."

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/what-we-know-about-hunter-bidens-deal-with-a-chinese-energy-company/

The tangle of corruption includes CEFC, Hunter Biden, and Jim Biden.  Now with the laptop and Tony Bobulinski.