Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hornsups said:

Paying $750 in taxes, including his first year in office. Owes over $400 million in loans that he could be called to repay during a second term. Wow I mean I knew the taxes had to be bad to keep with his audit nonsense. But damn. This grifter is clinging on to power because he’s afraid he could be forced to pay a lot of money for possible tax fraud. Not to mention possible charges for him and his family. 😆😂🤣😭

Fake news

Why is the DOJ not doing anything about ballot harvesting fraud?  Seriously. 

We always hear about voter suppression from Democrats but, other than Gabbard, they are silent on voter fraud. 

I am curious how many Democrat voters actually support ballot harvesting.

Edit:  So according to Minnesota law its legal to harvest up to 3 votes.  I like how they use the term "help" voters.  Here let me fill that out for you. 🤣 

Ballot harvesting is not illegal in Minnesota, however. A district court in the state denied a Republican motion to stay a temporary injunction against a law that made it illegal for anyone to help more than three people vote.

Do as they say not as they do 🤣

Turns out Republicans have the bigger names—Jack Abramoff, Randy “Duke” Cunningham—but Democrats have the most tax scandals by a margin of 18 to 7.

Republicans and Tea Partiers tend to shout the loudest when it comes to tax reform, and they’re also the most law abiding—when it comes to paying their taxes, anyway.

Democrats are hypocrites when it comes to paying taxes

As one leading Democrat put it: "Make no mistake, tax cheaters cheat us all, and the IRS should enforce our laws to the letter."

That Democrat was then-Sen. Tom Daschle in 1998. The same Tom Daschle, we've since learned, who failed to pay more than $100,000 in back taxes for perks he received as one of Washington's most relentless influence-peddlers -- that is, until he realized he might receive a job in the Obama administration spending the money most Americans conscientiously send to Washington.

Daschle's hardly alone. The recently confirmed Treasury secretary, Timothy F. Geithner, also failed to pay taxes he owed (even though he surely must have known he owed them) until it became politically expedient to pay them. Now he runs the IRS. Take that, suckers.

Meanwhile, Rep. Charles B. Rangel (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the supreme tax-writing body in the United States, the House Ways and Means Committee, is under investigation for, among other things, dodging taxes. His excuse for his admitted mistakes is that he was sloppy and ignorant, but not criminal. Geithner and Daschle make similar noises.

This is the Speaker of the US Congress and she has no idea of what the Constitution actually states regarding impeachment.

Swisher: All right, but I’m going to press you one more time. What is your power to do this? I get the election, but you can get up more. You can speak out more. You can do more impeachments, things like that. Do you have enough power?

Pelosi: Well, we can impeach him every day of the week for anything he does. In fact, for —

The Constitution clearly states

“The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

She misread that as whatever Nancy Pelosi wants. 

I love how you Democrats complain about Trump and this is your shining example.  🤣

This deserves the repost

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread