Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

On 9/23/2020 at 9:08 PM, drgilbert said:

And the assholes wonder why no one takes them seriously.  They need to get their ass kicked 

These people that are being harassed, can anyone tell me what they are guilty of? Is this just blind hatred on the protesters' part? Yes. Is this targeting white people? Yes. Do these punks target everyone? No. They only go after seniors. Effing cowards.

9 hours ago, Baron said:

These people that are being harassed, can anyone tell me what they are guilty of? Is this just blind hatred on the protesters' part? Yes. Is this targeting white people? Yes. Do these punks target everyone? No. They only go after seniors. Effing cowards.

They go after white senior citizens, signs, and statues.  As you said they are cowards

12 minutes ago, primal defense said:

You misspelled FOX.

That is awesome.  Read below and talk to me about grammar or coherent sentences please.  You are brain dead.

On 9/23/2020 at 11:52 AM, primal defense said:
You longhorn girls and future woman. Please listen to Angela Stanton King and don't your booty to make a living to get ahead in life.

Go back to your show kiddo

32 minutes ago, DMAC said:

Probably not.  Remember the lying to congress over the Kavanaugh hearings?  Grassley said they were going after them.  This is what frustrates many conservatives.  The republican party has a lot gutless shams.

I think you’re correct. Nothing will happen. The system is so broken because too many people have their hands in the cookie jar.........Republicans and Democrats. Republicans in committee will talk about it as a show but no action rarely ever follows. 

What Obama’s gang, Clinton’s gang, Biden crime family have done is HIGHLY CRIMINAL. Any other ordinary citizen would be swiftly prosecuted and locked away for life, yet with these politicians NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. Americans deserve better 

1 hour ago, primal defense said:

You would know!😁

CDC forecast now projects more than 20,000 more coronavirus deaths by Oct. 17

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/518147-cdc-forecast-now-projects-more-than-20000-more-coronavirus-deaths-by-oct-17

That’s still way less than the 2.2 million that was originally projected. Did anyone in their right mind actually think that people weren’t going to die?  That’s just freaking dumb

27 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

That’s still way less than the 2.2 million that was originally projected. Did anyone in their right mind actually think that people weren’t going to die?  That’s just freaking dumb

According to Biden no one would have died.  I am sure most leftist zombies will buy into that garbage.  I love how he says I am not making this up just look at the data.  Come on Joe show us your data 🤣

9 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

He truly is special 

And the people that support him.  To think he might be leading this country and that some people will vote for him is truly amazing. 

I can see him now, sitting across from President Xi Jinping and saying "I am so happy to be in the presence of Prince Angela Merckel of Japan's royal family."

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread