• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

This just in....whataboutism

LMAO! This used to be called deflection, but true to the libtard predilection to change words y'all have adopted whataboutism. I'm sure Whataburger can work this to their benefit. LMAO!

On 6/9/2021 at 10:18 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

From today, LOL

New Watchdog Report Shatters The Left’s ‘Photo Op’ Lie About Trump Clearing Rioters In Lafayette Park

JUNE 9, 2021 By Shawn Fleetwood

An investigation by the inspector general of the U.S. Department of the Interior has found that U.S. Park Police did not clear Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020, so that President Donald Trump could take a photo in front of St. John’s Church. The findings of the investigation dismantle lies made by high-ranking Democrats and legacy media figures that the former president had the park cleared for a photo op.

According to the report, Park Police did not learn of Trump’s interest in surveying the damaged building until hours after the agency had already made plans to clear the area to put up new fencing. Rather, the investigation found that poor communication between agencies and ineffective dispersal warnings “may have contributed to confusion during the operation and the use of tactics that appeared inconsistent.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/09/new-watchdog-report-shatters-the-lefts-photo-op-lie-about-trump-clearing-rioters-in-lafayette-park/

A report from a trump shortbus rider...hmm.  The plan may have been to clear the park but it wasn't done until after they knew trump was coming out.  I know you can't read between the lines because of the shortbus thing but that means whether the report states it or not things got rolling because of barr/trump.

See we both can play the passive aggressive approach.

4 minutes ago, Baron said:

LMAO! This used to be called deflection, but true to the libtard predilection to change words y'all have adopted whataboutism. I'm sure Whataburger can work this to their benefit. LMAO!

As usual nothing of substance from a shortbusser