• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TexCoyote said:

See the prices go up and the consumer pays more. Biden may say he won’t raise taxes on the middle class but if everything I purchase goes up then I have less money. Everything has gone up since Biden has been in office. 

That’s cause Biden sucks

37 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

Remember the good old days when something so silly was all you had to worry about? lol

Three third world leaders just made a spectacle of this administration in front of the whole world. And this is what you worry your pretty little head about. Thats just special :)

25 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Nothing is going to happen. If they had any real crime on Trump they would have already presented it. More BS. 

Don't underestimate their stupidity. Quite sure there are still some counting chads in Florida.

1 hour ago, Rotty22 said:

From today, LOL

New Watchdog Report Shatters The Left’s ‘Photo Op’ Lie About Trump Clearing Rioters In Lafayette Park

JUNE 9, 2021 By Shawn Fleetwood

An investigation by the inspector general of the U.S. Department of the Interior has found that U.S. Park Police did not clear Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020, so that President Donald Trump could take a photo in front of St. John’s Church. The findings of the investigation dismantle lies made by high-ranking Democrats and legacy media figures that the former president had the park cleared for a photo op.

According to the report, Park Police did not learn of Trump’s interest in surveying the damaged building until hours after the agency had already made plans to clear the area to put up new fencing. Rather, the investigation found that poor communication between agencies and ineffective dispersal warnings “may have contributed to confusion during the operation and the use of tactics that appeared inconsistent.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/09/new-watchdog-report-shatters-the-lefts-photo-op-lie-about-trump-clearing-rioters-in-lafayette-park/