• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

I do not blame Hornups for becoming an endangered species here. This is nothing less than a cluster#@%^ growing more and more out of control by the day.

We are witnessing the worst presidency in not only US history, but perhaps world history.

No way I'd tout that idiot like 'Sups did, and then watch it unravel the way it has and have to defend it here. There simply is not a defense he could have.

35 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I do not blame Hornups for becoming an endangered species here. This is nothing less than a cluster#@%^ growing more and more out of control by the day.

We are witnessing the worst presidency in not only US history, but perhaps world history.

No way I'd tout that idiot like 'Sups did, and then watch it unravel the way it has and have to defend it here. There simply is not a defense he could have.

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

Guy the reason I don’t come post on here has nothing to do with the Biden presidency. I think he’s doing a good job. And apparently with 60% approval, a lot of people do as well. I don’t come post on here because life is too short to come argue with a bunch of old white guys who will never see what’s in front of them because they are closed minded, racist, mouth breathing idiots. That’s why I don’t post on here. It’s not worth the time or energy. The opinions of the idiots on this thread don’t really matter to me so I won’t bother with the back & forth with y’all. Y’all will continue to see the world the way y’all see it & I will continue to live in reality. No point in sinking to arguing with y’all. 

35 minutes ago, hornsups said:

"I think he’s doing a good job."

By what metric? Anywhere? Anything? Can you name one single thing he's done right? Or will this be just another fly-by?

I don’t come post on here because life is too short to come argue with a bunch of old white guys who will never see what’s in front of them because they are closed minded, racist, mouth breathing idiots. 

The post you responded to made no mention of your race. The post you responded to had nothing to do with race.

Yet, you reveal your own racism and inability to see anything without skin color in it in your ill-conceived post to a "bunch of old white guys."

And you end by calling us all racists. lol . . you know, the ones who never mention race. lol

Put a bow on your head because you have achieved blooming idiot status. lol

That’s why I don’t post on here. 

No, I think you see the news each day just like we do. I think you see the severe lack of "good news" since Dumbass took office. I think you're embarrassed as hell and I'm embarrassed for you. You voted for a racist and can't shut your pie hole about racism. lol

Again, put that bow on! lol

1 hour ago, hornsups said:

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

Guy the reason I don’t come post on here has nothing to do with the Biden presidency. I think he’s doing a good job. And apparently with 60% approval, a lot of people do as well. I don’t come post on here because life is too short to come argue with a bunch of old white guys who will never see what’s in front of them because they are closed minded, racist, mouth breathing idiots. That’s why I don’t post on here. It’s not worth the time or energy. The opinions of the idiots on this thread don’t really matter to me so I won’t bother with the back & forth with y’all. Y’all will continue to see the world the way y’all see it & I will continue to live in reality. No point in sinking to arguing with y’all. 

Calling someone racist when you’ve never met them is pretty freakin stupid. I have never said anything racist on any thread. I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and tried to see your side. You just showed your true colors. You keep throwing blanket statements out there and proving you’re the one with issues. I’m done with you. 

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Its funny, sorta. Biden has never shown that systemic racism even exists.

No one in his administration has ever given one example of what systemic racism even looks like.

Racism is the one thing Dems hang their hat on. If you can’t get a loan then someone is racist, can’t buy a house-racism, no job-racism, getting arrested-racism. It’s the Dems way to get votes. Funny how all those voting dem forget they were the party of slavery. It’s a damn shame. 

33 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Racism is the one thing Dems hang their hat on. If you can’t get a loan then someone is racist, can’t buy a house-racism, no job-racism, getting arrested-racism. It’s the Dems way to get votes. Funny how all those voting dem forget they were the party of slavery. It’s a damn shame. 

Its unfortunate but true. And its a sight to see a minority support a guy who gave the eulogy for the Grand Cyclops of the KKK. 

They've deteriorated the word to where racism becomes about a political party and not about skin color

4 hours ago, drgilbert said:

Burger King is now woke 

Honestly, I'm surprised BK is still in business. Their food has gotten so bad. And its bad because their help is just awful. I have three in my community and they're all the same. Dirty restaurants with awful food. Pandering to gays won't help their cause. Gays like good food too and probably agree with me on how bad BK sucks.