• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

14 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Call me crazy but I don’t like seeing the university promoting political or controversial issues. I guess this is the woke era we live in nowadays 🤷‍♂️

So glad my son graduated from UT several years ago.  If he were still a student, we would have to have a conversation about what other school he might want to attend. 

This is funny.  Canceling the cancel culture also means banning woke coke  hahaha

9x5_e2Bq?format=jpg&name=small
North Carolina county BANS Coca-Cola vending machines because they’re ‘trying to cancel woke Coke’
A COUNTY in North Carolina has banned Coca-Cola vending machines following the company’s criticism of a controversial Georgia voting law. Officials in Surry County voted to ban the machines i…

Just six months ago, Joe Biden and VP Cackle were telling the country that they would not risk taking the COVID vaccine.
This was said simply because Donald Trump was president.
Now, they want you to get a Vaccine Passport and making it mandatory to take the vaccine. Its the very same vaccine.
So in summary, your health, your life was expendable simply because these people didn't like who the president was.

Studies show that getting a good night's sleep can help you live longer. If the right suggested a safe sleep aid, the left would say the right is trying to kill you because 10% of people die in their sleep. One would make it mandatory, the other would make it illegal. 

It's all about manufactured control when the choice should be yours alone. 

IF this is true, it wouldnt surprise me at all. If the military can justify putting cultist, witches and wiccans  as chaplins in the same chapel sanctuary as Christians (protestants & catholics) then no other occultism official allowances phases me now - sadly.  atheist/Liberals/Leftist are actively destroying what may be the last institution espousing Americanism. 

So Woke It Reaches the Stars: US Army Offers Zodiac Horoscopes for Their Recruits: https://sputniknews.com/viral/202106051083080368-so-woke-it-reaches-the-stars-us-army-offers-zodiac-horoscopes-for-their-recruits/ via @SputnikInt

U3hCNg8F?format=jpg&name=small

So Woke It Reaches the Stars: US Army Offers Zodiac Horoscopes for Their Recruits
To join the army, recruits have to show high skills, discipline... and spiritual energy. Well, now we can see that the stars on the American flag are not just there to...

See this Instagram video by @goarmy

goarmy zodiac instagram.jpg

I checked GoArmy twitter and it looks like this instagram test didnt migrate to their twitter page, probably because the instagram comments were so negative... as they SHOULD be