Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

To @primal defense point, the cat who murdered those cops was NOT BLM...funny how that's not being reported 🤔 Guys, we have to do better. Left, right, black, white, whatever. If you haven't noticed we're being attacked. And the primary goal is to division. False narratives from all sides. Pray, read and pray some more...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you want to go back in history, the majority of slaves sold to the European slave traders were sold by fellow Africans. The tribes would fight each other and the victors would sell the losers.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

To @primal defense point, the cat who murdered those cops was NOT BLM...funny how that's not being reported 🤔 Guys, we have to do better. Left, right, black, white, whatever. If you haven't noticed we're being attacked. And the primary goal is to division. False narratives from all sides. Pray, read and pray some more...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/16/accused-killer-of-california-cops-was-associated-with-right-wing-boogaloo-movement/

Boogaloo boys = Antifa = N.F.A.C.

They are all organizations with the intent to disrupt this nation. They are trash.

So the media was ripping Trump for not knowing RBG passed while he was speaking on stage.  Now he puts out a respectful statement to her and they are screaming at him "How dare you even say her name"

So my question is....Since say their names is so popular nowadays

"Say her name" or "Dont say her name".  Anyone else confused? 

Maybe this explains it

How to Help Our Indecisive Toddlers

Sometimes she will wake up in the middle of the night and ask for water, and it’s the same thing: “Yes water! No water! Want Mommy’s water! Want my water!  Don’t want water!  Want to go back to bed and lie down holding the water!”  And meanwhile, I know she’s thirsty, so I offer her the water or put it back on the desk while she’s machinating in her own crazy way, or tell her calmly that we can’t lie down with the water because it will spill all over her.  In this case, of course, it’s exhaustion standing in the way of her getting what she wants, but the point is that I want to help her through this stuff as effectively as I can.

Answer:  Drink the damn water and go to sleep!

2 hours ago, DBut82 said:

Sounds like "shut up and dribble"...or am I missing something?

No, not at all. You can take your pick or combine the following:

1. You're F'ing up something thousands of people before you worked hard to achieve. You're using the fruits of their labor to your POLITICAL advantage. You're also killing thousands of opportunities for those to come. Ratings are where the money is at. With less and declining revenues, it becomes more difficult to pay salaries. , . and so on.

2. It is never wise to alienate or insult your target market. It's the most simple of concepts but none of the sports leagues seem to get it. Apparently, they refuse to believe you care. Either way, they are totally dissing a large segment of their customer base. 

3. The real problems of the black community continue to be ignored. Not only that, if you bring it up even in confusion, you're labeled a racist.

A. 95% + of black murders are committed by other blacks.

B. A whopping 77% of all black babies are born out of wedlock with no father in the home.

In 1965, Daniel Patrick Moynahan (sp?) created a study on the correlation between black poverty and the family structure. At the time of it's writing, the out of wedlock rate was only 25%, yet was still considered a crisis. Well, here we are years later with only 23% of black kids having both parents in the home. And we still ignore this because, well, Black Lives Matter.

BLM has greatly diminished the George Floyd protest movement. Honestly, the movement should have shut itself down when it was discovered that Floyd was lit up on Fentynal and was screaming "I can't breath" when standing by himself with no one touching him.

I can't breath was just a product of his drug high, something Fentynal is known to cause.

At this point, I don't really care if they dribble or don't dribble. But you did ask.

6.6 million jobs in Trumps first 3 years which puts him ahead of Obamas pace.  🤣

Obama had nothing but runway since he came in at the low point of the financial crisis but yet still managed the slowest economic recovery in the history of the US.

Of course this ad looks at post COVID pandemic but the job recovery thus far is much greater than any point of Obamas during the financial crisis recovery.

that ad is just proof the Democrats want to keep business closed and schools closed because they know Trumps economy was their biggest obstacle.

Manufacturing-jobs1-1200x675.jpg

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread