• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

BLM is nothing more than a collection of thug criminals.

BLM Rioters Ransacked This Minority-Owned Jewelry Store In Philadelphia, And It’s Still Closed

MN Fashion and Jewelry in Philadelphia has been closed ever since Black Lives Matter rioters looted it after the death of George Floyd.

https://townhall.com/columnists/olivernorth/2021/05/25/critical-race-theory-warmedover-marxism-n2589942

Critical Race Theory: Warmed-Over Marxism

CRT is just warmed-over Marxism. It is being pushed by leftist professors trying to breathe new life into their failed philosophy. University campuses have long been breeding grounds for leftist looniness, but CRT is the nuttiest idea to come out of the academy in decades. The failure of Marxism in the former Soviet Union, Cuba, Cambodia and, more recently, Venezuela, forced leftists on university campuses to revise their theory. Whereas Marx tried to stir up class warfare, CRT proponents try to incite racial polarization.

54 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

BLM is nothing more than a collection of thug criminals.

BLM Rioters Ransacked This Minority-Owned Jewelry Store In Philadelphia, And It’s Still Closed

MN Fashion and Jewelry in Philadelphia has been closed ever since Black Lives Matter rioters looted it after the death of George Floyd.