• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

Often we have to take bravado from communist countries with a grain of sand but I fear this is true.  And, if it is true, then western countries and America in particular have the WRONG people in charge now to counter what China is doing.  Granted China is where they are at through a strong spy network to gain technology but that is kind of irrelevant at this point. 

hahaha  symbolic? sure... but it is still funny

1755131726_suprisedmuppetmonkey.gif.c2dd2c6b2efc5f2aa8febe1d0a6a35c5.gif

5 Oregon Counties Vote In Favor Of Seceding To Join Idaho
Five Oregon counties approved measures Tuesday to secede and join Idaho, despite the chances of it actually becoming a reality.

Voters in Lake, Grant, Baker, Sherman and Malheur counties approved measures requiring county officials to take steps to secede and move the Idaho border further west in order to encompass the counties, according to The Hill. Two other counties, Jefferson and Union, voted in favor of the measure back in November.

via @dailycaller

EX4hwqy-?format=jpg&name=small
5 Oregon Counties Vote In Favor Of Seceding To Join Idaho
Five Oregon counties approved measures Tuesday to secede and join Idaho, despite the chances of it actually becoming a reality.
dailycaller.com

.“This election proves that rural Oregon wants out of Oregon,” president of Citizens for Greater Idaho Mike McCarter said in a statement. “If Oregon really believes in liberal values such as self-determination, the Legislature won’t hold our counties captive against our will. If we’re allowed to vote for which government officials we want, we should be allowed to vote for which government we want as well.”

23 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

agree... not only that but I dont recognize any of the shows being awarded and most of the actors. IMO, it's just boring with pretentious elites giving accolades to each other. When I was married, I use to ask my ex, why do you watch that crap? it makes no sense. I dont waste my time on draft or signing day shows but I could imagine a wife/GF thinking, why do you watch that crap?  

Something I see that I think will eventually break is the evening news shows. Then model hasnt changed in 50 yrs but the content has. Like sports, men are more interested in news but they continue to push politically correct narrative and mostly human interest stores.  ALL men should boycott network news channels (abc, nbc, cbs, pbs, etc) and local newspapers. Their ratings are in the tank and at some point economic reality HAS to come into play.  I hammer local news channels that send out ridiculous dumb tweets. I know they "get it" but they refuse to change

2 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

agree... not only that but I dont recognize any of the shows being awarded and most of the actors. IMO, it's just boring with pretentious elites giving accolades to each other. When I was married, I use to ask my ex, why do you watch that crap? it makes no sense. I dont waste my time on draft or signing day shows but I could imagine a wife/GF thinking, why do you watch that crap?  

Something I see that I think will eventually break is the evening news shows. Then model hasnt changed in 50 yrs but the content has. Like sports, men are more interested in news but they continue to push politically correct narrative and mostly human interest stores.  ALL men should boycott network news channels (abc, nbc, cbs, pbs, etc) and local newspapers. Their ratings are in the tank and at some point economic reality HAS to come into play.  I hammer local news channels that send out ridiculous dumb tweets. I know they "get it" but they refuse to change

I ended my subscription to the Austin American Statesman a while back when their woke crap got to be too much.  They called twice offering discounts to renew, but both times I told them no and explained why I was no longer a subscriber after being with them for years.   Don’t miss that trash newspaper one bit.  I can’t remember the last time I watched a major network national news.  They got to the point of being so slanted I said screw it.  Instead of reporting the news, they were just giving me their commentary on the news.  Don’t miss that either.