• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

Why do I have to go to Sputnik news to find this?  Where is the pathetic MSM?

Cops Bust Suspects Accused of Throwing Pig's Head at Former Home of Chauvin Trial Participant:

U0Im3Qxz?format=jpg&name=small
Cops Bust Suspects Accused of Throwing Pig's Head at Former Home of Chauvin Trial Participant
While the vandalised home had once been the residence of Barry Brodd, the authorities note that he "has not lived at the residence for a number of years and is no...
sputniknews.com
3 hours ago, UT1983 said:

I am sure you were equally concerned with then President Clinton having sex with an intern in the White House?  

Bad behavior is bad behavior, regardless of political party affiliation.

At least she wasn’t a Chinese spy and he was on a high level security committee because according to the Dems that’s okay. 

Ah, yes, more deflection and whataboutism.  Not sure why you're so defensive about bad choices by bad people.  Just highlighting current events.

It's about to start happening...

With central bank-issued digital currencies we are on the road to civilization collapse – RT’s Keiser Report — RT Business News https://www.rt.com/business/523910-central-banks-digital-currencies/

Jk3lNM7B?format=jpg&name=small
With central bank-issued digital currencies we are on the road to civilization collapse – RT’s Keiser Report
rt.com

“We’ve seen the ramifications of large-scale tech companies having the ability to sensor speech,” particularly via social media, says Svetski. “Imagine an organization having capacity to sensor your human action. There’s no more fundamental form of human speech than human action, which is the things you do.”

He explains: “With the central bank digital currency, the issuer will have the capacity to decide when you should spend, how you should spend, for what reason you should spend, and how much you should spend on what. It’s ridiculous! … Do people not see the trap that they’re sort of walking into? That is a categorical reversal of civilization, it is not a progression of civilization.”

5 hours ago, drgilbert said:

At some point, it's not going to matter because the vaccines are viral and communicable. You can actually catch the vaccine virus from someone else but most likely in the same home.  The way I understand it, genetic altering "vaccines" use synthetic viral vectors, which are viruses that use our cell material to replicate. The vaccine itself is an infection and is infectious. They are finding that bodily fluids can also transfer the vaccine; the medical papers use the term "shedding" for vaccine transfer.  This explains why some nursing homes had deaths AFTER the vaccine distribution; whereas, before they had no covid cases. 

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

77% of US Jews voted Democrat in the last election.

yep. I took a Hebrew course at a Jewish chapel on Fort Hood. I could tell the people were not comfortable with an openly Christian person in attendance. After a month or so we felt more comfortable with each other so during open discussion, I asked, why is it that the Tanakh (old testament) is inherently conservative and, yet, the Jewish people are overwhelmingly liberal?  I didnt get an answer from the attendants nor the Rabbi and probably shouldnt have expected one. it's a quandary 

18 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

yep. I took a Hebrew course at a Jewish chapel on Fort Hood. I could tell the people were not comfortable with an openly Christian person in attendance. After a month or so we felt more comfortable with each other so during open discussion, I asked, why is it that the Tanakh (old testament) is inherently conservative and, yet, the Jewish people are overwhelmingly liberal?  I didnt get an answer from the attendants nor the Rabbi and probably shouldnt have expected one. it's a quandary 

Well, these are the same folks who, after witnessing the parting of the Red Sea and the destruction of Pharoh's army, decided after a couple weeks that they needed to create their own, new god.

One of my close friends is Jewish and former FBI terror analyst. She is orthodox and calls these people traitors to their people.