Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

How would they know? The statement is empty unless it gets enforced.

I have two positions that pay over $20 per hour and can't get a single interview candidate.

I get tons of applications, but no one wants to move further than that.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

Gas shortage is going to be the new COVID so that Democrats will insist on massive mail in ballots. I told some coworkers this morning that a new “epidemic” would be coming in 2022 and 2024 because they weren’t going to be able to use COVID anymore 

tweet says: Israeli Defense Forces: "Assault in Gaza kills head of Islamic Jihad Special Forces"

GOOD!!!  This is in response to what Israel says was close to 200 rockets that killed at least two people (who were too old and slow to make it into a bunker) and at least 90 injured by the rocket attacks.

Hamas claimed that its recent rocket barrage was the largest in its history – 137 rockets in 5 minutes.  

In a joint operation of the IDF and the Shin Bet, an attack was carried out on a hiding place in which senior members of the Jihad’s rocket section were staying. The head of the special rocket unit of the Islamic Jihad, Samah ‘Abd al-Mamluk, was killed.

The Islamic Jihad announced that among those killed in the attack was Muhammad Yahya Abu al-Ata, the brother of Baha’u Abu al-‘Ata, the commander of the Northern Jihad Brigade that was eliminated in Operation Black Belt in November 2019.

Israel needs to clean out Gaza and bus inhabitants to Jordan. By two-state solution, the area of Jordan was taken away from Israel and created for Palestinian Arabs. Israelis need to enforce that agreement for those Arabs/Muslims that cant abide by the law or sponsor attacks
10 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

American citizens deserve to be safe in their community 

BE02D1E3-9614-472D-A31A-93DCC455F27F.jpeg

This is one of the reasons I am selling my house in Austin and moving away. Tired of my hard earned money going to the Austin Independent School District and the City of Austin City Council.   This coming from someone born and raised in Austin.  

32 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

This is one of the reasons I am selling my house in Austin and moving away. Tired of my hard earned money going to the Austin Independent School District and the City of Austin City Council.   This coming from someone born and raised in Austin.  

My brother and his son left a few years back because Austin was becoming so liberal. I'm surrounded by rednecks and 'Cajuns here in deep East Texas, and never felt safer. 

2 hours ago, UT1983 said:

yep, I was born in St David's Hospital. My dad said I was born there so I could see Memorial Stadium.  Was reared in and around south Austin but will NEVER, EVER live there again.  This past weekend, a brother lived in Pflugerville (still in Travis county) and couldnt take it any longer.  He moved to Nederwald (near Buda and Lockhart).  Five siblings cousins grew up in Austin and NOT ONE lives there now. 

1 hour ago, Soldierhorn said:

yep, I was born in St David's Hospital. My dad said I was born there so I could see Memorial Stadium.  Was reared in and around south Austin but will NEVER, EVER live there again.  This past weekend, a brother lived in Pflugerville (still in Travis county) and couldnt take it any longer.  He moved to Nederwald (near Buda and Lockhart).  Five siblings cousins grew up in Austin and NOT ONE lives there now. 

I come from a family of 5 kids.  I am the last to leave Austin.  None of us plan to live in Austin again either.