• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• DMAC

• Sirhornsalot

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

14 hours ago, drgilbert said:

We’re any of them disproven in court?  I don’t remember reading anything about the affidavits being proven false. The court cases I read about were rejected on standing, not merit. We’re the affidavits even issued in as evidence?

An affidavit that doesn't make it to court is as useful as the daily newspaper.  Good for the dog to crap on.

Did you read this one?  Apparently not.

Trump’s lawyers vowed to appeal to the Supreme Court despite the judges’ assessment that the “campaign’s claims have no merit.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

13 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

Liz is a lyin' RINO. Even her own party in her own state called for her to resign and censured her.  She is so terrible, she might as well be a dumocrat.  She probably wont win reelection, which is a HUGE indictment on her with such a big name recognition advantage and in an age where incumbents win 90% of the time.  That just shows how bad she is

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/02/06/wyoming-gop-calls-for-liz-cheney-to-resign-and-repay-donations-in-scorched-earth-censure/?sh=7fc39b2417ec

With an opinion like that, I'm sure you're an expert on her policies.  The only reason their asking her to resign is because she voted to impeach trump, the logical choice.

More Big Lie "no reasonable person" news.

44 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

Of course because you're still buying into the Big Lie.  So it doesn't surprise me that opinions against pro-democratic leaders are out there.

Excuse me, what is "the Big Lie?" And you may anticipate the "how do you know" soon to follow.

I think I know what you're referring to. For those who are upset about the strong likelihood that the election was defrauded, you are in no position to assert a lie when you refuse to even look at the evidence. A liberal judge refusing to hear evidence isn't proof of anything other than a liberal judge shares your disdain for an audit.

Arizona's audit will tell us a lot. But sitting in the cheap seats throwing popcorn isn't impressive or worth paying attention to.

If you're confident that victory was obtained legally, then you should have no problem confirming that. When half the country thinks he's a fraud, there's a problem.