• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

Lol that’s just three of the props & the those are the ones that even people like me were ok with. He didn’t say anything about C, D, & E. Those all passed and where all things Dems wanted. And things I voted for so. I’m happy with the results as most of the things I wanted passed. 

1 hour ago, hornsups said:

Lol that’s just three of the props & the those are the ones that even people like me were ok with. He didn’t say anything about C, D, & E. Those all passed and where all things Dems wanted. And things I voted for so. I’m happy with the results as most of the things I wanted passed. 

I looked up C,D and E. I didn’t notice anything wrong with them. 

40 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

The need to try to score points tends to blind y’all to facts that can easily be looked up. The man who killed that woman is not George Floyd’s brother. So since that is no longer true. I guess no one should be talking about that woman’s death now?? Since the fact that people thought it was George Floyd’s brother made it newsworthy. 

9 minutes ago, hornsups said:

The need to try to score points tends to blind y’all to facts that can easily be looked up. The man who killed that woman is not George Floyd’s brother. So since that is no longer true. I guess no one should be talking about that woman’s death now?? Since the fact that people thought it was George Floyd’s brother made it newsworthy. 

I think we should all be talking about the woman’s death. Since it’s a black on white crime it doesn’t get near the publicity that white  on black crime gets. 

2 hours ago, drgilbert said:

I think we should all be talking about the woman’s death. Since it’s a black on white crime it doesn’t get near the publicity that white  on black crime gets. 

Sure we should talk about the woman’s death. And the death of anyone who is killed. But sir do you really think we see all the crime committed by people talked about publicly? That includes white on black, black on white, white on white,  black on black, Hispanic on Hispanic, etc. We don’t. Unfortunately there just isn’t the space for that due to the amount on crime we have in this country in every state. There are plenty of sad stories of people being taken away from their loved ones. And those aren’t national stories. My issue is you posted this with the lie that it was George Floyd’s brother & tried to link it to try to make some connect that should have made it more public. I’m sure the local news where she was from covered it. That’s making it public. Not every story is covered nationwide. This includes cops killing people.