• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Well this didn’t take long. What? A 100 days?

Rudy investigating Hunter Biden’s dealings and now Joe Biden uses the DOJ to raid Giuliani. Man I tell you our government has never been more corrupt...... republicans and Democrats. Trump knew this calling it the Swamp. That’s why they removed Trump. 

2 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

Well this didn’t take long. What? A 100 days?

This is how tyrannical leftist politicians roll; they go after their political rivals....

meanwhile traitor Hunter Biden (who SHOULD be in jail) gets a teaching position talking about media polarization & fake news.

So. Rudolf Giuliani gets raided. 

Wonder what happened to those people who lied to FISA judges in the Fake Russia Collusion hoax?
Wonder how that Durham report is coming along. 
Wonder how that search for Hillary's email is going. 
Wonder how that search for the leakers during the Trump years is going. 
Wonder... that investigation into Fast & Furious.

NOTHING?  but another Dumocrat administration and MORE Republican homes are raided for political payback.  this is turning into a leftist banana republic

Dems/Libs/leftist/statist/marxist DO NOT CARE

6 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

I’d like to see Texas take care of its own border. I see Abbot says he’s going to and I just hope he follows through with it or we need to get someone that will. It needs to be simple.......Nobody crosses the border into Texas illegally. F Biden. Finish the wall where possible in Texas using Texas money. Once that’s done enforce it. We have a LEGAL means for immigrants to come into this country and I think everyone is for that process. Abbot has the means to enforce it between Border patrol, DPS and Texas Rangers. I hope he will 

8 hours ago, TexCoyote said:

I’d like to see Texas take care of its own border. I see Abbot says he’s going to and I just hope he follows through with it or we need to get someone that will. It needs to be simple.......Nobody crosses the border into Texas illegally. F Biden. Finish the wall where possible in Texas using Texas money. Once that’s done enforce it. We have a LEGAL means for immigrants to come into this country and I think everyone is for that process. Abbot has the means to enforce it between Border patrol, DPS and Texas Rangers. I hope he will 

We did this during Obama's term and his administration sued Texas for overreach. Constitution says Fed is responsible for enforcing the border. Obama won.

At this point though, I'd be ready to say I don't care.

The chief law enforcement in the land is not only responsible for what's happening, he's now planning to fund and facilitate it . . . which is breaking the law.

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

season 2 lol GIF

The headline that kinda left out a key word. A CONSERVATIVE black leadership group. Shocking a conservative group feels that way. But let’s not let that part take away from your point. 

Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

12 minutes ago, hornsups said:

season 2 lol GIF

The headline that kinda left out a key word. A CONSERVATIVE black leadership group. Shocking a conservative group feels that way. But let’s not let that part take away from your point. 

Steve Brule Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

No, sorry, the headline is accurate and truthful. Deal with it.

I noticed you didn't dare try to dispute any of the points made. lol

You mad. lol