Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

wow... have things changed.  Now people are trying to destroy the greatest country in the history of the world and spoiled, overpaid athletes align themselves with communist 

 

"If you're going to burn the flag, don't do it around me," Monday said after the game, won by the Dodgers 5–4 in 10 innings. "I've been to too many veterans' hospitals and seen too many broken bodies of guys who tried to protect it."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • drgilbert

    1715

  • Sirhornsalot

    1304

  • DMAC

    1197

  • J.B. TexasEx

    1030

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

17 hours ago, hornsups said:

Guy you’re just going around in circles with nonsense because your post was inaccurate. So let me break it down for you so we can catch you up.

1. You made a post where you said “well this tells you more than you wanted to know  1- the only individual not displaying his countries flag” then posted a photo. 

Do you remember that? Ok. 

2. I pointed out that there is a guy in the top corner not displaying a flag & that Biden had a flag next to him. You then said I brought no evidence to the table to support my point. That it was just my word that there was a flag. 

3. I then pointed out (maybe I shouldn’t assume though) that you’re capable of looking that up yourself. But that again we need not even do that because you’re deliberately skipping over the whole no flag in the top left corner or you’re just a moron. And that alone proves what your stated was false. You responded again telling me it’s my case to make & I should post links/photos. 

4. I again pointed out your photo is the proof. There is no flag in the top left corner. Case closed. Again you ignore that. You posted a statement that was then proven false by the photo you posted. 

Why are you here again? Lol.

Your “insider” info is laughable. Remember the texts going on with the Tommy & James and all these other recruits. Then shortly after you post that, they committed to Alabama. You post shit people can read on recruiting sites, mix that in with talks about what your being told from insiders. That stuff doesn’t play out but then you just push through with more BS. Then you come on this thread and make a post that was again, proven false. True to your form, you push through asking for a case to be made. You made the case for me dummy.

THERE IS NO FLAG IN THE TOP LEFT BOX. THAT ALONE MEANS YOU SAYING ONLY ONE PERSON IS NOT DISPLAYING HIS COUNTY’S FLAG IS A LIE. CASE CLOSED.

You can accept that or not. But it is what it is.  Oh and to borrow your words... when it comes to recruiting information, you are not a source. Your information is apparently based on something you can’t even support. I got that straight from a source of mine. He’s in a group text with some people in the know. 

 

Damn, that's some rare commode-hugging stupidity there. lol

You took (for those who cared to even read your disinteresting tripe) three or four paragraphs to go down memory lane. And once you did it, apparently you forgot why you did it because you STILL did not provide ANYTHING to support your point. Only more of your miserable drivel.

Sorry, but your word is worthless to me. And the picture of Biden has no flag in it. You can wish it there all you want but I see no flag and neither do you. lol

This is what, your third post, saying the same damned thing (and without anything to support your point) and you've gotten nowhere. You blame me for that but in reality, you could (and should) have supported your point more than some ridiculous puzzle you invented in that twerp mind of yours.

You haven't established jack as fact and you're whining that I didn't play your stupid game.

Why are you incapable of doing your own work? Why must that be done by someone other than yourself? Oh wait, never mind, you're a liberal. You can't do much more than play an idiot.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2021 at 1:24 PM, hornsups said:

Also it’s a zoom screen that’s smaller due to the person speaking have the full screen. There is actually a flag to the left of Biden when it’s a full screen. But don’t let those facts get in the way of your stupidity. 

Like most political theater, it's ALL about optics. Yes, there is a flag on the podium but NOT IN THE PICTURE.  This is not hard to understand. He and his people simply DO NOT CARE.  An easy prep test would have identified the flag is not in the picture and they could have positioned it so that it would have been. 

Moral of the story: DEMS/Libs/Leftist/Statist/Marxist simply DO NOT CARE

Alinsky-social state levels.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

By the way, is he STILL the only one wearing a mask in that photo? lol

 

Hahaha way to admit your post was wrong but not admit it was wrong. Dang man it’s not that hard. You said only one person was not displaying their country’s flag. There is a person the the top left corner with no flag in the photo. It’s over man. Anyone with decent vision can see that. Sorry if you cannot. The struggles of old age will do that. It’s not your fault. And so what if he is the only person wearing a mask? He has someone sitting next to him and he believes in keeping a mask on when interacting with others. He’s not forcing you to do it. Why the hell does it matter what the does for his own health?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

Like most political theater, it's ALL about optics. Yes, there is a flag on the podium but NOT IN THE PICTURE.  This is not hard to understand. He and his people simply DO NOT CARE.  An easy prep test would have identified the flag is not in the picture and they could have positioned it so that it would have been. 

Moral of the story: DEMS/Libs/Leftist/Statist/Marxist simply DO NOT CARE

Alinsky-social state levels.jpg

Hahaha so he doesn’t care because he wasn’t focused on the world seeing the American flag when he was sitting down & not speaking. But they still had it where the world could see it when he was actually speaking and all the cameras are on him? Yeah keep crying about stuff shit like this. It’s so entertaining how much pain y’all are dealing with having Biden as POTUS. Y’all need to come down before y’all have a heart attack or something. Seriously it’s a flag that was seen when he was speaking and you’re acting like refused to have it displayed. Give me a break. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hornsups said:

Hahaha way to admit your post was wrong but not admit it was wrong. Dang man it’s not that hard. You said only one person was not displaying their country’s flag. There is a person the the top left corner with no flag in the photo. It’s over man. Anyone with decent vision can see that. Sorry if you cannot. The struggles of old age will do that. It’s not your fault. And so what if he is the only person wearing a mask? He has someone sitting next to him and he believes in keeping a mask on when interacting with others. He’s not forcing you to do it. Why the hell does it matter what the does for his own health?? 

The absence of a protest from you was what prompted the question. So no, that's an admission on your part, not mine.

Yes, he is the only one wearing a mask. Give him a tampon. Take one for yourself, too. lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The absence of a protest from you was what prompted the question. So no, that's an admission on your part, not mine.

Yes, he is the only one wearing a mask. Give him a tampon. Take one for yourself, too. lol

 

Hahaha whatever guy. Glad to see you’re switching the subject to masks instead of flags. Because obviously you’ve come to grips with the fact that more than one person did not have a flag. 

Oh look at this tough guy here. Give me a tampon?? Ooooh so scary this guy. Dude I would smash your face if given the chance. Don’t start with the tough guy talk. You were afraid to stop in my old stopping grounds. If you ever want to give me that tampon I will gladly meet you in Oak Cliff. You can give it to me personally. If not. Stop with the tough guy talk. And with that I’m done going back and forward with you on this. Unless you are giving me a date you wanna meet up in the Cliff for the tampon. Good day sir. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Hahaha whatever guy. Glad to see you’re switching the subject to masks instead of flags. Because obviously you’ve come to grips with the fact that more than one person did not have a flag. 

Oh look at this tough guy here. Give me a tampon?? Ooooh so scary this guy. Dude I would smash your face if given the chance. Don’t start with the tough guy talk. You were afraid to stop in my old stopping grounds. If you ever want to give me that tampon I will gladly meet you in Oak Cliff. You can give it to me personally. If not. Stop with the tough guy talk. And with that I’m done going back and forward with you on this. Unless you are giving me a date you wanna meet up in the Cliff for the tampon. Good day sir. 

You don't want to meet me. And only mental midgets can't disagree without wanting to scrap. Seriously, can your fists do what your mind can't? Did we reach the limit of your intelligence or something?

Yeah, you need a tampon. You probably should look for the XXL version. lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • 2021 Texas Football Schedule

    Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/4
    Louisiana
    9/11
    @Arkansas
    9/18
    Rice
    9/25
    Texas Tech
    10/2
    @TCU
    10/9
    Oklahoma
    10/16
    Oklahoma State
    10/30
    @Baylor
    11/6
    @Iowa State
    11/13
    Kansas
    11/20
    @West Virginia
    11/27
    Kansas State

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...