• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• DMAC

• Sirhornsalot

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

6 hours ago, dillohorn said:

School districts are usually the largest employer in a city. The teachers union and the politicians are in bed with each other to further all of their agendas. Will never change.

A couple of things are going to have to happen to change it. Starts with parents/taxpayers. Teachers Unions have shown the world what selfishness looks like. And when they do teach, they teach some dingleberry liberal concept that centers on hating our country.

32 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:
Well this tells you more than you wanted to know
1- the only individual not displaying his countries flag
2- the only one wearing a mask, aka fear mongering

178346682_4222282907784334_575505665137402949_n.jpg.9a96da89abdbc48d4a8bb6001a8d04b0.jpg

QQeM.gif

Are you guys so blinded by your stupidity that you cannot see? Just look in the top left corner. Please show me the flag being displayed??  I will wait.. Also it’s a zoom screen that’s smaller due to the person speaking have the full screen. There is actually a flag to the left of Biden when it’s a full screen. But don’t let those facts get in the way of your stupidity. 

dragons den facts GIF by CBC

1 hour ago, hornsups said:

Are you guys so blinded by your stupidity that you cannot see? Just look in the top left corner. Please show me the flag being displayed??  I will wait.. Also it’s a zoom screen that’s smaller due to the person speaking have the full screen. There is actually a flag to the left of Biden when it’s a full screen. But don’t let those facts get in the way of your stupidity. 

dragons den facts GIF by CBC

Says the guy who brought no evidence to the table to support his point. lol

Sure, we'll just take your word for it. You knew the flag was there because you were there! lol

176747335_789956684977606_6464597203583838274_n.thumb.jpg.f64602e71bf104f2af239b27cacf8305.jpg

21 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Says the guy who brought no evidence to the table to support his point. lol

Sure, we'll just take your word for it. You knew the flag was there because you were there! lol

176747335_789956684977606_6464597203583838274_n.thumb.jpg.f64602e71bf104f2af239b27cacf8305.jpg

How about this, use the internet. Look at photos of Biden speaking at the summit. But let’s not skip over the part where you kinda didn’t show me the flag in the top left corner. Because if there is no flag there. That alone kinda kills the whole the only individual not displaying their country’s flag talking point. So please.. point out the flag in the ROK HUD screen in the photo you used. If you can show the flag, I will shut me up & admit I was wrong. I will wait....

52 minutes ago, hornsups said:

How about this, use the internet. Look at photos of Biden speaking at the summit. But let’s not skip over the part where you kinda didn’t show me the flag in the top left corner. Because if there is no flag there. That alone kinda kills the whole the only individual not displaying their country’s flag talking point. So please.. point out the flag in the ROK HUD screen in the photo you used. If you can show the flag, I will shut me up & admit I was wrong. I will wait....

How about this? Its your case to make. Do your own research, copy the links/photos, and share them here? lol

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

How about this? Its your case to make. Do your own research, copy the links/photos, and share them here? lol

Haha guy, the case has already been made. I was giving you a chance to admit it. Anyone can look at the picture you posted and see there is no flag in the box. Lol it’s not that hard. And it’s pretty telling you posted the picture and the comments yet you didn’t take the time to either check to see if that was the case or not. That or you’re just a disingenuous person who will post anything as long as it’s something they agree with. Either way, you made a post that  was a lie, the lie was easily shown in the post you made. And instead of just saying yeah you got me.. you’re move is to dig your heels in and pretend more is needed. 

How about this. I don’t need to post links. Anyone can look at the top left corner of your post with the picture. See there is no flag. Then read the comment that says Biden was the only without a flag. And there you go. The case has been made. You’re posting lies. Ok? Thanks. Case closed. 

Its Over GIF by MOODMAN

4 hours ago, hornsups said:

Haha guy, the case has already been made. I was giving you a chance to admit it. Anyone can look at the picture you posted and see there is no flag in the box. Lol it’s not that hard. And it’s pretty telling you posted the picture and the comments yet you didn’t take the time to either check to see if that was the case or not. That or you’re just a disingenuous person who will post anything as long as it’s something they agree with. Either way, you made a post that  was a lie, the lie was easily shown in the post you made. And instead of just saying yeah you got me.. you’re move is to dig your heels in and pretend more is needed. 

How about this. I don’t need to post links. Anyone can look at the top left corner of your post with the picture. See there is no flag. Then read the comment that says Biden was the only without a flag. And there you go. The case has been made. You’re posting lies. Ok? Thanks. Case closed. 

Its Over GIF by MOODMAN

No case has been made. And we all know why. You are not a source. Your opinion is apparently based on something you can't even support or can't find a link for.

Why are you here again? lol

Are you the intermission comedy?

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

No case has been made. And we all know why. You are not a source. Your opinion is apparently based on something you can't even support or can't find a link for.

Why are you here again? lol

Are you the intermission comedy?

Guy you’re just going around in circles with nonsense because your post was inaccurate. So let me break it down for you so we can catch you up.

1. You made a post where you said “well this tells you more than you wanted to know  1- the only individual not displaying his countries flag” then posted a photo. 

Do you remember that? Ok. 

2. I pointed out that there is a guy in the top corner not displaying a flag & that Biden had a flag next to him. You then said I brought no evidence to the table to support my point. That it was just my word that there was a flag. 

3. I then pointed out (maybe I shouldn’t assume though) that you’re capable of looking that up yourself. But that again we need not even do that because you’re deliberately skipping over the whole no flag in the top left corner or you’re just a moron. And that alone proves what your stated was false. You responded again telling me it’s my case to make & I should post links/photos. 

4. I again pointed out your photo is the proof. There is no flag in the top left corner. Case closed. Again you ignore that. You posted a statement that was then proven false by the photo you posted. 

Why are you here again? Lol.

Your “insider” info is laughable. Remember the texts going on with the Tommy & James and all these other recruits. Then shortly after you post that, they committed to Alabama. You post shit people can read on recruiting sites, mix that in with talks about what your being told from insiders. That stuff doesn’t play out but then you just push through with more BS. Then you come on this thread and make a post that was again, proven false. True to your form, you push through asking for a case to be made. You made the case for me dummy.

THERE IS NO FLAG IN THE TOP LEFT BOX. THAT ALONE MEANS YOU SAYING ONLY ONE PERSON IS NOT DISPLAYING HIS COUNTY’S FLAG IS A LIE. CASE CLOSED.

You can accept that or not. But it is what it is.  Oh and to borrow your words... when it comes to recruiting information, you are not a source. Your information is apparently based on something you can’t even support. I got that straight from a source of mine. He’s in a group text with some people in the know. 

what stolen land?  People have lost their ever-lovin minds. It looks like people are trying to "out-woke" everyone else.  

If eminent domain is considered stealing property from black families, then eminent domain is stealing property from everyone. YES! I wan the highway overpass that was built on my family's property.  Oh, yeah, and part of Fort Hood training area that land was taken from my family through eminent domain. And, dont get me talking about the American Indian side of the family.... geez, how stupid can libs and dems be?  apparently, pretty stupid

He is what we thought he was... a racist moron. Why do people spend money on entertainment by a self admitted racist?  If you buy tickets, you show support

LeBigot is just a punk with a lot of money. 

Good. These Anti-American punks need feel the pain.  The game itself is already hardly watchable and, then, morons like LeBigot is turning fans off.