Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

55 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

This isnt a hot-take so I dont understand the "BREAKING" tag.  Boehner is either REALLY stupid or he's really a Dem that ran as a Repub.  People like me are so sick and tired of RINOs so much so that many may opt out of the next couple of elections (something I've never done). The Repubs need to purge itself of these morons or the party will become irrelevant.  This moron pushes a false narrative to sell a book - not the first one to do that - but puts him in bad character company

Boehner on Trump.png

Well, Boehner was the son of a bartender...he may have given some tips (under the table?) to AOC about bartending and politics. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMAC

• drgilbert

• J.B. TexasEx

• Sirhornsalot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

Here is another moronic Repub similar to Boonner.  Someone got to this idiot governor and convinced him to veto this bill in support of the LGTBxyz.  It could have been corporations pushing the homosexual agenda, or a group, even a pro homosexual Repub group.  But, this guy's reasoning is off the chart moronic.  His statement to the contrary, there is absolutely no way Goldwater or Reagan would have wrapped themselves around the limited government argument in support of life altering medical or chemical procedures and castration. If they have to wait until they are 18 or 21, then that is the way it must be just as it is for a lot of things children are not allowed to do. 

2 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

Here is another moronic Repub similar to Boonner.  Someone got to this idiot governor and convinced him to veto this bill in support of the LGTBxyz.  It could have been corporations pushing the homosexual agenda, or a group, even a pro homosexual Repub group.  But, this guy's reasoning is off the chart moronic.  His statement to the contrary, there is absolutely no way Goldwater or Reagan would have wrapped themselves around the limited government argument in support of life altering medical or chemical procedures and castration. If they have to wait until they are 18 or 21, then that is the way it must be just as it is for a lot of things children are not allowed to do. 

A high school classmate of mine whom I dated once or twice is now owner of a gun range in Hot Springs. Before that, she was a TV newscaster for CBS and then ABC. She then became FoxBusiness' go-to person on gun issues.

And we all then talked her into running for governor against Asa. And she almost pulled it off, even with limited budget and name recongition. She's now running for a US Senate seat there in Ark.

10 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

How about you just hire the best pilots to fly hundreds of people at a time through the sky at hundreds of miles per hour?

I’m tired of the race and sex rhetoric.  I really don’t care if my pilot is a black lesbian or a Chinese transgender.  I just want better rates on airfare and safe travels.  

35 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

HB5: against this on principle.  I'd have to read the bill first, which I admittedly havent done yet. Free market principles should determine expansion unless it is used to break up monopolies

HB1239: yes! Intellectually or morally corrupt local governments & judges should not be allowed to violate people's rights , esp religious freedoms

HB1264: absolutely, AND more.  Voting should be sacrosanct in a republic - it has to be. 

Again, dems are brain-dead.  For those that dont know, ghost guns or weapons are those that are not made by a retail manufacturer.  A lot of gun smiths make their own weapons.  A lot of guys can make weapons at home. This is an attempt to make anything that can propel a projectile illegal that isnt regulated, thus making people like me criminals as a consequence.  

Related to ghost weapons...

This is how stupid the government is with their idiotic laws and nonsensical feel good events.  

This buy-back event in Florida bought so much junk and homemade weapons that they ran out of money in 30 minutes.  LOL   Even a hypocritical lady wearing a gun control T-shirt tried to get money for a BB gun pistol.  haha 

Free market at work: the funny thing is there was a group of guys standing by with a sign buying functioning weapons and giving the seller more money than the police were giving in their buy-back program  hahahahaha  gotta love it!

This guy got money for EACH of his 1776 "Broom Stick" pipe rifles that cost him practically nothing to make.  hahaha  He even brought them in a rifle case - nice selling touch.  LOL 

https://nationalfile.com/florida-man-sells-homemade-1776-boom-sticks-at-gun-buyback-city-runs-out-of-cash-in-30-minutes/

broom stick rifles.png