• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

• Sirhornsalot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

I'm only posting this because every channel and news station where I live are constantly broadcasting updates on the Floyd-Chauvin trial; seriously, it's become ridiculous.  It's like the media WANTS another OJ trial and MORE "no justice, no peace" nonsense.  I turned the tv off yesterday early evening because the coverage was so absurdly leftist (and turning the tv off is happening more and more as things get crazier and crazier).  Turn the tv on this morning as I was getting ready and here it is again: updates from last night with NO additional news. Why?  Turned the tv off again and turned the radio on.

The left WANTS to destroy this country.  The sooner people realize that, the easier it is to put things context.  I have my own theories about what is really happening and going to happen but I've always thought it strange to post political (or religious) stuff on a sports site - just seems odd - so I keep it to a minimum

32 minutes ago, Soldierhorn said:

I turned the tv off yesterday early evening because the coverage was so absurdly leftist (and turning the tv off is happening more and more as things get crazier and crazier).  Turn the tv on this morning as I was getting ready and here it is again: updates from last night with NO additional news. Why?  Turned the tv off again and turned the radio on.

That's why I cancelled my TV providers and went strictly internet where I have a better choice of what I watch. I refuse to be indoctrinated by what is on TV now. 

54 minutes ago, UTfish said:

That's why I cancelled my TV providers and went strictly internet where I have a better choice of what I watch. I refuse to be indoctrinated by what is on TV now. 

agree.  I can listen to select radio stations, browse the internet at the same time and get better content than anything on main stream media. 

I cancelled my TWC 15 yrs ago.  I get 50-someodd stations (and it varies depending on conditions) via antenna and that is more than I need.  I also get special channels through ROKU and with that, I'm set.  I also have firestick & a firebox but I hardly select them anymore.  I can watch any sports event over the internet (and watch it on the big flat screen) if I want, so I'm not really missing anything that I really want to watch.  And, I'm finding that extra step or two to watch something is now actually a benefit because i'm finding that it gives me pause enough to say, do I really want to waste an hour, or two or three mesmerized by the boob tube?  Over the years, I'm finding out that little pause is helpful and, more and more, I'm finding that going down to the greasy-spoon coffee shop with my laptop is MUCH healthier.  I text guys and if they show up - great, if they dont then I'll continue doing what I do at home anyway, which is reading stuff on my computer. Bad over priced coffee with frozen chicken fried steak & chalky gravy, snarky waitresses, reading internet news and listening/watching different tv sets around the joint, not much better than that this side of heaven. 

The term for people who lobby for Democrat policies in this clumsy of a manner is ‘Democrat activists in the propaganda field,’ certainly not reporters or journalists.

It’s Important To Be Honest About What Today’s Media Actually Are

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/31/its-important-to-be-honest-about-what-todays-media-actually-are/

just testing this out to see if Gab embeds the same as twitter does.  I'm migrating over to Gab.com, which is a better version of twitter without the cancel culture libtards

https://gab.com/TexaSoldier/posts/105986706215178072

Edit: It doesnt look like it embeds the way twitter does so I'm adding a screen shot

Hillary[21-03-31] shameless republicans(edit).jpg

Edit2: It looks like I'm going to have to find a non-cancel culture email service. Google gmail is blocking my confirmation emails from Gab.com.  That's ok.  Google & gmail sells your meta data to third parties and that annoys me so I've been wanting to do this for a while anyway. They're just pushing me to do it now - it's time.  Twitter has cancelled several of my twitter accounts and I'm not really confrontational; I mostly just repost stuff.  I'll keep the soldierhorn twitter account for sports... for now 

not really politics but.... would you rent a single wide trailer for $1500 a month?  and so you can live 8-10 feet apart?  hahaha

When I first got married, we had a micro-home (single wide trailer) on ranch land outside Kyle, TX for $150 a month.  I did not appreciate how privileged and forward thinking I was at the time to live in a micro-home  hahaha

It seems every so often I have to learn new "austin-speak"...

Micro-home community = trailer park... now I'm good  LOL  morons

Joe Biden's claim that his $3 Trillion dollar tax hike plan will not affect Americans making less than $400K per year – is a total crock. Absolute BS.
He promises to raise taxes on corporations – which is never a tax hike to them, they pass it off on you. You get the tax hike.
When taxes affect other aspects of the economy, those taxes are always paid by Americans.
The cost of gas and diesel is rising due to Biden's energy policies. Those costs are pushed to you as the end consumer. Its effectively a tax hike.
The cost of getting goods to you, such as food, are increased as well as the production of that food rises in cost – this is also passed on to you. Another tax hike.
The cost of your heating/cooling goes up because we now have to import more of our energy (thanks to Joe) which forces the cost to go up. Again, it ends up on YOUR bill. Another tax hike.
There are tax hikes all around you that Joe Biden isn't honest enough to admit to you.
The occupier of the White House is a boldface liar.

Joe Biden – Making the Cartels richer while making Americans poorer.
If ANY daycare or similar business were to keep children in the same conditions that the US government is doing at the border, they would be put out of business and charged with child neglect, child cruelty, child abuse.
Why must we tolerate this when its being perpetrated by our very own government?