• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

• Sirhornsalot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Rotty22 said:

Could be the same story.  However, the Hill story, which I posted, doesn't mention anything about the Post (assumed to be Washington Post).  It mentions the Wall Street Journal.  Everything stated in the Hill story is correct.  There is no "find the fraud" in the Hill story.  You can read it from the link I posted.

Here is the audio recording from the call with Watson.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/full-audio-call-between-trump-georgia-secretary-state-investigator-over-signature-match-audit/IT2D4LO2AJG57PFM67YSUWBN3Q/

I listened to the audio and Trump didn’t do away anything wrong. Whichever source that misquoted him should be fired 

11 hours ago, drgilbert said:

I listened to the audio and Trump didn’t do away anything wrong. Whichever source that misquoted him should be fired 

He's propagating a lie.  That's what he did wrong.  He didn't win Georgia.  Biden did.  After many recounts and investigations.

3 hours ago, Rotty22 said:

He's propagating a lie.  That's what he did wrong.  He didn't win Georgia.  Biden did.  After many recounts and investigations.

Incorrect. The "recounts" are worthless anyway. They were promised (by the Governor) a recount AND an audit. They got a recount and nothing else. A recount is not a response to voter fraud. You're simply counting the fraud again. The audit would have found fraud, which is why it didn't end up happening.

The investigations undertaken by those who stood to lose the most weren't serious investigations and we all know it. Its like Cuomo wanting to appoint his investigators. Investigations that produced evidence were not allowed to be heard in court.

This is why Arizona and Michigan are now going to conduct a complete examination of certain county voting now.

18 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Incorrect. The "recounts" are worthless anyway. They were promised (by the Governor) a recount AND an audit. They got a recount and nothing else. A recount is not a response to voter fraud. You're simply counting the fraud again. The audit would have found fraud, which is why it didn't end up happening.

The investigations undertaken by those who stood to lose the most weren't serious investigations and we all know it. Its like Cuomo wanting to appoint his investigators. Investigations that produced evidence were not allowed to be heard in court.

This is why Arizona and Michigan are now going to conduct a complete examination of certain county voting now.

There was an audit done and it proved what was already known.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race#:~:text=“Georgia's historic first statewide audit,results%2C” said Secretary Raffensperger.&text=By law%2C Georgia was required,race following the November elections.

1 hour ago, Rotty22 said:

You cannot argue with people in a cult about the lies of the cult. They just cannot see it. Example: someone said they did not do an audit in Georgia. You show they did do an audit. The cult member cannot accept that as fact because it destroys the lies they believe so they deflect. Yes the audit was done (though they said a recount was done & nothing else) but it was done by someone who was obviously biased so the audit was not legitimate. But again the person has now moved the goalpost from recount only & nothing else to the audit did occur but it was done by a bias person.

Ursula Von Der Leyen GIF by GIPHY News

16 hours ago, Rotty22 said:

I’m not talking audits and recounts, my argument is how many illegal votes were counted after the legal time. I thought Georgia was one of the states that broke their own voter laws by allowing absentee ballots to be counted after the deadline. The legislators never approved that, and they are the only ones that can. Aren’t they also the ones who counted thousands of ballots without proper supervision?