Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

1 minute ago, drgilbert said:

I wish there was a way to separate the sentiment of Black Lives Matter from the BLM organization. I’ve seen on social media other people support the sentiment but rebuke the organization. I know it’s my fault, but whenever I hear or see BLM I think of the organization and what they stand for and it infuriates me. I don’t think disagreeing with the organization makes me racist though. 

"I don’t think disagreeing with the organization makes me racist though."

Of course it doesn't!!!!  And I couldn't agree more on wishing there was a way to separate the sentiment vs the organization.  And the media, like all things, has done a fantastic job making sure we don't separate the two.  That's why they lead news of these random acts of violence with "BLM activist".  It works both ways tho.  It's why black people generally associate all Republicans/Trump supporters with being racist.  We all just need to take a step back and research and try to see things for what they really are to the best of our abilities. And stay prayed up!  Seriously ask God to guide our decisions...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DBut82 said:

"I don’t think disagreeing with the organization makes me racist though."

Of course it doesn't!!!!  And I couldn't agree more on wishing there was a way to separate the sentiment vs the organization.  And the media, like all things, has done a fantastic job making sure we don't separate the two.  That's why they lead news of these random acts of violence with "BLM activist".  It works both ways tho.  It's why black people generally associate all Republicans/Trump supporters with being racist.  We all just need to take a step back and research and try to see things for what they really are to the best of our abilities. And stay prayed up!  Seriously ask God to guide our decisions...

Amen brother

20 minutes ago, DMAC said:

I wonder if this was intentional or they both slip up

My guess is intentional.  The rumor has long been that Biden, should he win, wouldn't stay the entire term.  Folks who I talked with expected him to choose Michelle Obama as his VP because of this.  Regardless the plan is for the Democrats is to "sneak" a woman in a president.  At least that's what I gather...

Just now, DBut82 said:

My guess is intentional.  The rumor has long been that Biden, should he win, wouldn't stay the entire term.  Folks who I talked with expected him to choose Michelle Obama as his VP because of this.  Regardless the plan is for the Democrats is to "sneak" a woman in a president.  At least that's what I gather...

@DBut82

Here is some articles on Chauvin.  He had a history of being violent.  How he remained on the force is a tragedy itself.  You should read this article.  The only thing that is very apparent is his violence even at the nightclub he was a bouncer for.  The only racist thing I could see where the articles tries insinuate it by saying he went a HS that was mostly white.

18 complaints in 19 years, and a murder charge: What we know about ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin

https://www.insider.com/derek-chauvin-minneapolis-police-background-life-2020-6

Here is another article by a liberal newspaper that shows alot of the racist evidence was fake on social media.

Derek Chauvin, the Minneapolis officer at center of George Floyd's death, has become subject of false claims on social media

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/27/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-untrue-social-media-claims/5271890002/

Again maybe he is but we should look at the facts brother.  The evidence shows he is a violent person and shouldnt have been on the force after all the complaints.  That said I havent found any evidence of racism though.

10 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

If thats the case why not just make it Harris / Biden?  Why try to sneak it in.  I am not following

5 minutes ago, tejasrulz said:

Because she was so bad she couldn't even win the Democratic nomination on her own. The Dems/Biden had several women who were better than her they could have picked but they didn't.

Biden was only considering black females for the job. What happened to choosing the most qualified person regardless of race???  

1 hour ago, TexCoyote said:

Biden was only considering black females for the job. What happened to choosing the most qualified person regardless of race???  

Identity Politics.  I find this type of pandering insulting to whoever the pick is especially when they define the "must be" as female and a person of color.  Why not just say I picked the person I believe is most qualified and it is Harris.  Its degrading

2 hours ago, DMAC said:

Identity Politics.  I find this type of pandering insulting to whoever the pick is especially when they define the "must be" as female and a person of color.  Why not just say I picked the person I believe is most qualified and it is Harris.  Its degrading

Come on man. Do better than this. He said he would pick a woman. He never said he was going to pick a woman of color. He said he would put a woman of color on the Supreme Court. And what’s the issue with saying you want to have a woman as your VP? If he wants to have a ticket that represents what our country looks like, that’s a good thing. He never said Harris wasn’t the most qualified. He never said she wasn’t the best for the ticket. Gotta do better man. 

@hornsups

They mention you in this column by Dennis Prager. First sentence under subtitle "Race." Turns out, you're not so much pro-black race as you are a Marxist. Straight out of their playbook.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2020/09/15/the-lefts-moral-compass-isnt-broken-n2576225

At least you can come out of the closet now. lol

Ahh the racist telling me that I’m not so much pro-black race. That I’m a Marxist. Yet he doesn’t know anything about my views outside of: I’m 100% pro-black. All day everyday. That I don’t think police should be allowed to kill people. That I will be voting for Biden. And I think he and Donald Trump are racists. Yet from that he can determine I am a Marxist. That’s fine. How about you come out for the closet and admit you’re a f##king racist??? Can you please do that. Thanks. 

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread