• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drgilbert

• Sirhornsalot

• DMAC

• J.B. TexasEx

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I haven’t watched an award show in several years.  Not going to waste my time being preached to about values I do not agree with.  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

Trump has put more fear and hatred into the Dems and spineless Republicans than anyone else in history.  A non-politician that refused to play the game and called a spade a spade.   Looked after hard working Americans and let it be known they should be proud of their work ethic, their accumulated wealth and their belief in God.  Everything government loving libertards fear and hate.  

They spent his entire term fighting his every move. They fear and loath him so much they rigged his re-election race and pressured the courts not to hear any of the evidence for voter fraud.  They took away his right to free speech and are now doing everything they can to ensure they never have to fear him running for another term.  The libertards are scared shitless hoping no more than half this country ever begins to think for themselves and figure out the libertards are in it for themselves, not the little guy; that the little guy has to stay little for the libertards to remain in power. 

The libertards can impeach Trump all they want. Half this country will continue to love Trump and his love for truly free Americans that can think and provide for themselves without government programs or interference. 

2 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

😅

Sounds like the war of northern aggression all over again.  She better watch herself if she comes down south spewing that garbage.  

Not seeing this country becoming united anytime soon.   Maybe never.