Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rotty22 said:

If you're tying credibility to posts/memes in this thread then you don't have to look any further than all the fake election fraud, conspiracy theory posts/memes.

1-39 is a bad batting average for a lawyer.

Its one thing to not know something about a particular subject. Its quite another to flaunt it.

When you have to file a lawsuit quickly but have 3 years of shenanigans to figure out – you just start filing lawsuits. You will drop some later, others dismissed, some dismissed due to bias. But as you go, and as you've seen, new lawsuits get filed as the evidence begins to tell the tale.

You have 3+ years of cheating shenanigans to find the facts on. Two weeks go by and all the Gomers of the world collectively say there's no evidence. lol

Yesterday, Sydney Powell filed her Michigan lawsuit. She provided within that lawsuit dozens of items of evidence, plus witnesses and expert witnesses, mathmaticians, etc. (including one from UT). 

You could have thought of this on your own with just a little common sense. Al Gore was given 37 days for just one state – and he didn't have to chase a trail of fraud.

You're 1-39 really doesn't mean a thing.

This is hilarious.  Well he got a knockout, not sure it was one he needed "for the culture"

And finally in Round 2 Jake Paul the you tuber clocked Nate on his ass, out cold 🤣

Jake knocked him down 2 times prior.  A pretty pathetic showing for Nate but in all fairness Nate called Jake out to fight. 

“I want all the smoke — I’m a top-tier athlete,” claimed Robinson to TMZ.

“You beating me would probably be the biggest accomplishment for your boxing career, or social media influencer – whatever,” he said. “That’s your biggest claim to fame right now is knocking out Nate Robinson, so come do it. I’m putting my everything on the line for you.”

“Let’s get it done. It’s that simple,” added the former Celtic guard.

“Nate started talking … shit, saying, ‘Jake, you never fought a professional athlete, you never fought anyone good.’ I was like, ‘Alright, well then, I’ll fight you.’,” confirmed Paul

“He was the one that asked for this.”

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

This is hilarious.  Well he got a knockout, not sure it was one he needed "for the culture"

And finally in Round 2 Jake Paul the you tuber clocked Nate on his ass, out cold 🤣

Jake knocked him down 2 times in Round 1.  A pretty pathetic showing for Nate

Looks like Nate should've stuck to 🏀. Who the hell is Jake Paul, anyway? 

9 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

Looks like Nate should've stuck to 🏀. Who the hell is Jake Paul, anyway? 

Some you tuber but he has boxed before.  I have never watched Jake nor Nate before.   I watched the entire 3 minute fight and it was a disgrace.  I must admit I relish watching any NBA chump getting his ass kicked though, especially after asking for the fight.  NBA dunking champion didnt help him much 🤣  People are crying about it on twitter making it racial of course.  White vs Black blah blah blah.  To me it was NBA vs Youtube lol

9 hours ago, DMAC said:

Some you tuber but he has boxed before.  I have never watched Jake nor Nate before.   I watched the entire 3 minute fight and it was a disgrace.  I must admit I relish watching any NBA chump getting his ass kicked though, especially after asking for the fight.  NBA dunking champion didnt help him much 🤣  People are crying about it on twitter making it racial of course.  White vs Black blah blah blah.  To me it was NBA vs Youtube lol

Looked more like Competent vs Incompetent to me.