• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DMAC

• drgilbert

• J.B. TexasEx

• Sirhornsalot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hornsups said:

Biden is routinely at church, Trump golfs on Sunday and couldn’t name his favorite Bible verse. And he didn’t know how to pronounce Second Corinthians. But go ahead and pretend Joe Biden is the one who isn’t religious. 

As a Roman Catholic that attends Mass and also serves as both an Eucharist Minister and a Lector; in addition to being a member of the Knights of Columbus and a Past Grand Knight of my Council, I can say Biden is Catholic in name only.   His stance on abortion and same sex marriage is against Catholic teachings. 

Trump is no saint, but he has done more to promote Catholic teaching in his four years as President, than Biden has in his entire 47 year political history. 

43 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

As a Roman Catholic that attends Mass and also serves as both an Eucharist Minister and a Lector; in addition to being a member of the Knights of Columbus and a Past Grand Knight of my Council, I can say Biden is Catholic in name only.   His stance on abortion and same sex marriage is against Catholic teachings. 

Trump is no saint, but he has done more to promote Catholic teaching in his four years as President, than Biden has in his entire 47 year political history. 

😂🤣😭 you can say you think he’s a Catholic in name only but that is your opinion. You have no say on who is a Catholic and who isn’t. You have no say on what someone believes. And again that’s your opinion on Trump and what he has done for Catholics. Others will disagree. 

Didn’t the Pope come out supporting same sex unions?? I guess he’s a Catholic in name only too. 

52 minutes ago, hornsups said:

😂🤣😭 you can say you think he’s a Catholic in name only but that is your opinion. You have no say on who is a Catholic and who isn’t. You have no say on what someone believes. And again that’s your opinion on Trump and what he has done for Catholics. Others will disagree. 

Didn’t the Pope come out supporting same sex unions?? I guess he’s a Catholic in name only too. 

When you get to Heaven, our God will not be asking you if you were a good Catholic. He won't say one thing about Catholicism. He won't care.

All he's going to want to know is what did you do about his Son?

1. Yes, we CAN judge whether or not Joe Biden is a Christian. Christ tells us we will know them by their works. We are instructed by Christ to watch for this.

1A) When you work so hard to murder innocent, unborn children for 50 years, YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.

2. You are correct, I ultimately have no say in what you or anyone else believes. But I do have a say about someone pretending to be in our flock when he is clearly not. He can believe he's a Christian all day long. Again, we will know them by their works. He must conform himself to God, not have God conform Himself to him.

3. Yes, the pope gave his nod for same sex civil unions. Civil union is not marriage. Nevertheless, the Pope would do go to read Romans 1:26-30 like his fellow Catholics have. Most Catholics I know think Francis is a fraud and I tend to agree given his track record since being named pope. He is a walking offense to most Christians.

1 hour ago, hornsups said:

If you can call us racist by reading our posts he can call him Catholic in name only by Biden’s actions. Yes, the pope is a disgrace to the Catholic teachings. 

29 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

3. Yes, the pope gave his nod for same sex civil unions. Civil union is not marriage. Nevertheless, the Pope would do go to read Romans 1:26-30 like his fellow Catholics have. Most Catholics I know think Francis is a fraud and I tend to agree given his track record since being named pope. He is a walking offense to most Christians.

Not my pope

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😭🤣😂😭🤣... 

Thou shall not kill. Yet Republicans are for the death penalty. And Trump has pushed death by firing squads if need be. Not really Christ like. 

Judge not lest ye be judged. Yet there are people on here saying they have decided Biden isn’t a Catholic. I hope y’all are secure in y’all’s actions. 

Oh let’s not forget about the countless scripture about helping the poor. I don’t see much of that from Republicans.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you... Republicans aren’t doing to great there either. That ties into the poor, immigrants, minorities, etc. 

I mean I could go on and on and on about the Republicans and how they use their religion in their beliefs on abortion and same sex marriage but you will neglect it with so many other things.

But anyways. Have fun pretending to be better Christians than someone. Maybe remember Romans 3:23 before trying to belittle someone’s relationship with God. I don’t know what church you’re in where it was taught it was ok to question someone else’s faith like that. But maybe give the Bible another read. 

And with I’m out of here for a bit. Holiday season is upon us and I would rather spend the extra time enjoying that. Not wasting it laughing at a bunch of morons. I will be back on January 20 to gloat about President Joe Biden being sworn in. 

🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤭😎

The truer words is “Thou shall not commit murder.”   Murder is totally different than killing.  One has the right to self defense.  If someone comes up to me to do me physical harm I have the right to defend myself up to and including killing you in order to save my life.  That is not murder.  Murder is the unjustified taking of a life such as in an abortion.  

One does indeed have the right, I would even say obligation to judge, others by their ACTIONS; not race nor gender.  Would I allow my child to date someone who’s actions included multiple arrests, incarceration and drug use?   No  Why? Because as a parent I have an obligation to raise and protect my child until they are able to provide for themselves. Such an individual has proven to me by their ACTIONS they are not a person my child should spend time with. 

Back in the day, when my parents were indeed parents, they had no problem judging others by the way they talked, dressed and acted.  That was also a time when having a child out of wedlock was frowned upon and you were encouraged to be around others that had goals in life and not just looking for their next handout, drug or drink.  You actually got married before having a kid.  

I personally believe they got it right. So yes, I have no problem judging a person as to if they are following the precepts of their proclaimed faith based on their actions. 

And as far as our Pope is concerned, I have trouble when his actions as well. I wish he would be less concerned with global warming and perceived social justice issues and instead be more concerned with getting his flock into heaven. That is a discussion for an entirely different thread. 

41 minutes ago, hornsups said:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😭🤣😂😭🤣... 

Thou shall not kill. Yet Republicans are for the death penalty. And Trump has pushed death by firing squads if need be. Not really Christ like. 

Judge not lest ye be judged. Yet there are people on here saying they have decided Biden isn’t a Catholic. I hope y’all are secure in y’all’s actions. 

Oh let’s not forget about the countless scripture about helping the poor. I don’t see much of that from Republicans.

Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you... Republicans aren’t doing to great there either. That ties into the poor, immigrants, minorities, etc. 

I mean I could go on and on and on about the Republicans and how they use their religion in their beliefs on abortion and same sex marriage but you will neglect it with so many other things.

But anyways. Have fun pretending to be better Christians than someone. Maybe remember Romans 3:23 before trying to belittle someone’s relationship with God. I don’t know what church you’re in where it was taught it was ok to question someone else’s faith like that. But maybe give the Bible another read. 

And with I’m out of here for a bit. Holiday season is upon us and I would rather spend the extra time enjoying that. Not wasting it laughing at a bunch of morons. I will be back on January 20 to gloat about President Joe Biden being sworn in. 

🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤭😎

So much more here to correct.  Republicans don’t care at the poor?   Republicans give to charity with their own money.  Democrats give to charity using government money.  It’s not charity when you force others to take money from THEIR pocket (taxes) and then give that money to others as you see fit. 

Republicans have no problem with LEGAL immigration. In fact, they embrace it.  Come be a part of our society as a law abiding citizen.  

Past studies have shown Republicans give from their own pockets to charity in far more amounts and percentages as Democrats.  Republicans don’t rely on government to do the right thing, they rely on themselves and other Americans to do the right thing.  Many contribute to their churches instead of the government for charitable work.  I sure do.   You can criticize the Catholic Church for many things, but it does wonderful acts of charity worldwide.  

50 minutes ago, hornsups said:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😭🤣😂😭🤣... 

🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤭😎

This is why a secular person has no business even trying to speak scripture.

The commandment you misquoted says "thou shalt not murder" (original Hebrew).

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew. There is a big difference in kill and murder. 

From Wiki: 

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח ‎;  lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah(Exodus 20:13).[1]

The imperative not to kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.

How does it feel knowing your entire diatribe was based on a false pretense? lol

22 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This is why a secular person has no business even trying to speak scripture.

The commandment you misquoted says "thou shalt not murder" (original Hebrew).

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew. There is a big difference in kill and murder. 

From Wiki: 

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח ‎;  lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah(Exodus 20:13).[1]

The imperative not to kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.

How does it feel knowing your entire diatribe was based on a false pretense? lol

He’ll be back before January 20th because he’s always  going to get the last word. 😆😆HaHa

28 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

So much more here to correct.  Republicans don’t care at the poor?   Republicans give to charity with their own money.  Democrats give to charity using government money.  It’s not charity when you force others to take money from THEIR pocket (taxes) and then give that money to others as you see fit. 

Republicans have no problem with LEGAL immigration. In fact, they embrace it.  Come be a part of our society as a law abiding citizen.  

Past studies have shown Republicans give from their own pockets to charity in far more amounts and percentages as Democrats.  Republicans don’t rely on government to do the right thing, they rely on themselves and other Americans to do the right thing.  Many contribute to their churches instead of the government for charitable work.  I sure do.   You can criticize the Catholic Church for many things, but it does wonderful acts of charity worldwide.  

Good post. I don’t know why it is so hard to understand LEGAL immigration vs ILLEGAL immigration. There are many thousands of people applying to come into this country legally by the rules laid out to do that. Democrats want to open the boarders and anyone that wants too come in. They do that because that is their voting base. People have to be vetted before they are allowed in here. They shouldn’t be allowed to jump in front of the people that are going through the legal process. 

A lot of people think the government is here to take care of everything in their life. A person has to take care of their-self..... not the government. Democrats love big government tax and spend. Republicans like less government intruding in their lives. Like now we’re are seeing state government and some federal telling people what can and can’t do. We don’t want government dictating what we can do. That turns into dangerous ground quickly