Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

Thinking I have the personality of a “wet towel” shows me you don’t know shit. Trust that’s not the case. If you have a daughter, believe my personality is nice enough that.. If I was around her, she’d be calling me daddy if I I wanted her to. But I don’t mess with girls with racists for dads. No matter how much they want to show they aren’t “racist” by being with me. 😷🤭🤫

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

Since someone is "I just individual with a brain" but cant cut into his "me" time with research on facts. 

So what's your point. Covid exists and I've seen much denial on this site. By the way, the stats you post from Scott Fishman don't jive with the CDC numbers( oh but wait they are part of the conspiracy). He also claims Trump has cured the flu? Not sure I use him as a source for your information.

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more?

A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment

An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”

The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

If we think it’s presumptive … we can go ahead and put down COVID-19,” Jensen said, “or even in some situations, even if it’s negative.” He pointed to the example of a 38-year-old man in Minnesota whose death was attributed to the coronavirus even though he tested negative.

So this is science?

Presumptive - even  patient shows a negative test they can still be classified as COVID.  This is hilarious because the term COVID-19 is not the virus but the disease caused by a severe body reaction to SARS-Cov2.  Yet a rarely accurate PCR test + is now the full blown disease.  So what does the CDC suggest?  If you test positive with no symptoms quarantine.  But also if you test negative you should also quarantine if you might have been exposed.  Well then whats the point of taking the test if you are going quarantine anyways?

This is your scientific CDC.  Sheep

Republican Judges appointed by trump and bush

A federal appeals court on Friday dealt the Trump campaign's effort to change the outcome of the presidential election another blow, writing in a scathing opinion that the campaign's lawsuit lacked proof and its allegations in Pennsylvania "have no merit."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/27/politics/trump-pennsylvania-lawsuit-appeal/index.html

9 hours ago, hornsups said:

Good news.. the recount in Wisconsin has found some missing votes. Milwaukee County reported 132 more votes for Joe Biden. Thanks Trump. That’s money well spent. We need everyone’s vote to be counted. 😎

We absolutely need ever legal vote to be counted and every illegal vote thrown out.  Then the result is the result.  Period.