Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

 
 
"Livonia, Wayne County, a majority GOP county in the 2016 election, showed Biden achieved 97% of all additional new votes above 2016 election total & achieved 151% more new votes than all total new registrations in the township, which is a significant mathematical curiosity"
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

5 hours ago, hornsups said:

My opinion of you shouldn’t mean shit to you. It shouldn’t. You don’t know mean, I’m some guy on the internet. But just remember it’s not an opinion that I’m smarter than you. That’s a fact. The game is about to start. Good day. 

Your opinion of me doesn’t matter, sure sounds like you have some type of complex though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Baron said:

So, you want to call out DMAC, SHA and JB Texas, but don't have anything to say about hornsups, rotty or PD. Your not a centrist. Your a leftist with an agenda.

I'm not a leftist with an agenda,  I just individual with a brain who sees thru this ridiculous denialism going on by the right wing trumper lovers. No covid, no climate change, vast conspiracy, deny facts or advice from experts in their field. I look at facts and call it like I see it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sailorman said:

I'm not a leftist with an agenda,  I just individual with a brain who sees thru this ridiculous denialism going on by the right wing trumper lovers. No covid, no climate change, vast conspiracy, deny facts or advice from experts in their field. I look at facts and call it like I see it.

ROFLMAO. The fact that you used the phrase "right wing trumper lover" says it all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Your opinion of me doesn’t matter, sure sounds like you have some type of complex though 

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣.. sure guy. I have “some type of complex”. If that makes you feel better. It doesn’t change what I’ve said... I don’t care what you idiots think. I’m smart than a lot of you. That’s just the facts. Deal with it. Good day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hornsups said:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣.. sure guy. I have “some type of complex”. If that makes you feel better. It doesn’t change what I’ve said... I don’t care what you idiots think. I’m smart than a lot of you. That’s just the facts. Deal with it. Good day. 

What a conceited ass. Watch out everyone, mister high IQ has spoken. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Move goal posts and repeat

What's True

In the late 2000s, Al Gore made a series of high-profile statements suggesting the possibility that Arctic sea ice could be completely gone during the summer by around 2013 or 2014.

What's False

Gore did not himself make these predictions but said (in some cases erroneously) that others had, and he never referred to a year-long lack of ice for both poles but instead largely referenced Arctic sea ice in the summer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, hornsups said:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣.. sure guy. I have “some type of complex”. If that makes you feel better. It doesn’t change what I’ve said... I don’t care what you idiots think. I’m smart than a lot of you. That’s just the facts. Deal with it. Good day. 

Bragging about being smarter than a lot of people then making a very basic mistake in English doesn't help your cause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

What a conceited ass. Watch out everyone, mister high IQ has spoken. 

Conceited no. I’m just sure about this. I’ve waited long enough. Read the posts. Seen the interactions. It’s just a fact. And as I said it’s not an insult. I’ve been in plenty of rooms where I’m not the smartest person there. It’s life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tejasrulz said:

Bragging about being smarter than a lot of people then making a very basic mistake in English doesn't help your cause.

Haha ok guy. Wow I guess I have to spell check my self because you’re right. These idiots wouldn’t know it was suppose to be smarter, not smart. That’s what you’re telling me. Oh and are we now using “English” as the bar. Because I’ve seen Trump botch the English language more than once. The hero of the right, Sidney Powell erred on a court filing. So I mean.. if we are docking intelligence based on their use of the English language... I don’t think the Kracken is gonna do any good in this fight to keep Trump in office and Trump is a moron. Also I wasn’t bragging. Again I said I don’t think the people are that smart, so being smarter than a person who isn’t that smart isn’t something to brag about. I’m just pointing out a fact. But keep trying sir. I would put my intellect up against most of the morons spewing the conspiracies on this thread. No doubt about that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

You'd lose that bet, dumbass.

Fox is losing viewers and ratings at an alarming rate. Where've you been?

I was going to say, the loss of Trump supporters from its viewership has dropped FNC down by 37%. They went from dominating CNN, MSNBC, etc, for years to being behind them in the span of 1-2 days.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://gbdeclaration.org/

 

Quote

 

Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal. Simple hygiene measures, such as hand washing and staying home when sick should be practiced by everyone to reduce the herd immunity threshold. Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home. Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.

On October 4, 2020, this declaration was authored and signed in Great Barrington, United States, by:

 

Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist with expertise in detecting and monitoring infectious disease outbreaks and vaccine safety evaluations.

Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, vaccine development, and mathematical modeling of infectious diseases.

Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School, a physician, epidemiologist, health economist, and public health policy expert focusing on infectious diseases and vulnerable populations.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Haha ok guy. Wow I guess I have to spell check my self because you’re right. These idiots wouldn’t know it was suppose to be smarter, not smart. That’s what you’re telling me. Oh and are we now using “English” as the bar. Because I’ve seen Trump botch the English language more than once. The hero of the right, Sidney Powell erred on a court filing. So I mean.. if we are docking intelligence based on their use of the English language... I don’t think the Kracken is gonna do any good in this fight to keep Trump in office and Trump is a moron. Also I wasn’t bragging. Again I said I don’t think the people are that smart, so being smarter than a person who isn’t that smart isn’t something to brag about. I’m just pointing out a fact. But keep trying sir. I would put my intellect up against most of the morons spewing the conspiracies on this thread. No doubt about that. 

Obama.

Anyone remember "Marine Corpse? which was made worse by the fact that it was spoken, not typed.

I laughed at the time, but it was a pretty disgusting mistake for a commander in chief.

Speaking of conspiracies, since you brought it up, . . which of the voting fraud evidence presented by Sydney Powell today, just for Michigan mind you, is a conspiracy theory?

I mean a biased man with the personality of a wet towel sitting on his ass, researching nothing and knowing nothing – doesn't have a lot of clout when he speaks in definitive terms. You make people laugh this way. You may as well record a fart and post it. Its just as valuable.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I mean a biased man with the personality of a wet towel sitting on his ass, researching nothing and knowing nothing – doesn't have a lot of clout when he speaks in definitive terms. You make people laugh this way. You may as well record a fart and post it. Its just as valuable.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/27
    Iowa State
    L 20-23
    12/5
    @Kansas State
    W 69-31
    12/12
    @Kansas
    CANCELLED

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...