Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

The fact that hundreds of people have come forward and testified that fraudulent votes were counted and you don’t give them any credence tells me all I need to know about you 

Thousands have come forward now but oh no Trump said so so it can’t be true 🙄🙄

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Dude you need help. Someone disagrees with you and you go ballistic. Very childish 

Ballistic?? 😂😭🤣😂😭🤣🤭 you think me criticizing someone talking about what “hundreds” of people testify to by comparing it to people who believe in Bigfoot or aliens is too much?? Or is it me saying I don’t care what he thinks?? Guess what?? That’s on him. He’s the one who made the mistake of telling me that he knew all he needed to know about me. I just let him know I don’t give a flying F@#K what he thinks. He’s grown. He should be able to handle that. I don’t need any help but if I did I’m grown enough to admit if I did and my insurance is damn good so I would seek that help. I don’t care if someone disagrees with me, especially people I think are dumb. That’s good. I don’t want to agree with people I think are idiots. I didn’t go ballistic, you need to get tougher snowflake 🤭. And I find it funny someone call me childish when they support a man who’s throwing a temper tantrum and acts childish on a daily basis.  😷🥱🤫🥱🤫😷

8 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Thousands have come forward now but oh no Trump said so so it can’t be true 🙄🙄

Is it thousands or hundreds?? Still I’m sure there are thousands of people who believe in aliens and Bigfoot. There are thousands who will testify they have seen Bigfoot or they have been abducted. I guess those people are all telling the truth. 😲

2 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Is it thousands or hundreds?? Still I’m sure there are thousands of people who believe in aliens and Bigfoot. There are thousands who will testify they have seen Bigfoot or they have been abducted. I guess those people are all telling the truth. 😲

It was 800 over a week ago it over a thousand now but facts don’t matter it’s just Donald Trump saying so. 

Madam CJ Walker was a black woman who was a millionaire back in the late 1800’s - early 1900’s. Some would say her life was “great and successful”. I guess by the idiotic logic of the moron who “ignores” me..  there wasn’t systemic racism back then?? Man it’s too easy to show the cracks in the idiotic posts y’all are making. Make it harder for me. 🥱🥱🥱

5 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

@hornsups finally laughed at what most would deem an appropriate time. Good for you. 😁

I don’t think you realize.. and I say this with all sincerity and no disrespect.. I don’t think a lot of y’all are that intelligent. And there is nothing wrong with that. That’s life. So I mostly use the laughing emoticon on things y’all post because there isn’t a emoticon to express the mix that it. I’m laughing because I know y’all aren’t that smart, it’s amusing the idiotic stuff y’all post, but I’m also impressed that y’all can believe this things and I’m sad that y’all live your life’s thinking this shit. I don’t pity you because the internet exists, you can learn some shit. But I am sad that y’all don’t want to Be Better. ☹️

5 minutes ago, hornsups said:

So answer this.. do you believe the thousands who say they have seen Bigfoot or they have been abducted by aliens??

Dude we are talking about people that have come forward and given sworn testimony under penalty of perjury. These are facts and then you go out in left field on a bullshit tangent. This is why nobody can take you serious. You go off on a bunch of crap that makes no sense. I guess I would too when I didn’t like the facts. We get it you guarantee you’re the smartest in the room. Anyone that would gloat over a fraud election is not the smartest because like I said the other day once cheating is allowed it may get my candidate this time but eventually it’s going to get everyone’s candidate. Other countries will be decided who our elected officials are. What ever side you are on that crap ain’t cool. You put your little laugh emoji down there, but what we’re seeing isn’t a joke.

38 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Ballistic?? 😂😭🤣😂😭🤣🤭 you think me criticizing someone talking about what “hundreds” of people testify to by comparing it to people who believe in Bigfoot or aliens is too much?? Or is it me saying I don’t care what he thinks?? Guess what?? That’s on him. He’s the one who made the mistake of telling me that he knew all he needed to know about me. I just let him know I don’t give a flying F@#K what he thinks. He’s grown. He should be able to handle that. I don’t need any help but if I did I’m grown enough to admit if I did and my insurance is damn good so I would seek that help. I don’t care if someone disagrees with me, especially people I think are dumb. That’s good. I don’t want to agree with people I think are idiots. I didn’t go ballistic, you need to get tougher snowflake 🤭. And I find it funny someone call me childish when they support a man who’s throwing a temper tantrum and acts childish on a daily basis.  😷🥱🤫🥱🤫😷

This is what I was referring to when I said ballistic 

Oh and trust.. I give zero f##ks about what you think you know about me, what you think about me, or how you feel about me. Your opinion of me matters as much as the dog licking his ass up the street. Maybe the dog actually matters more. You’renobody to me and I don’t think you’re all that smart. 

10 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Dude we are talking about people that have come forward and given sworn testimony under penalty of perjury. These are facts and then you go out in left field on a bullshit tangent. This is why nobody can take you serious. You go off on a bunch of crap that makes no sense. I guess I would too when I didn’t like the facts. We get it you guarantee you’re the smartest in the room. Anyone that would gloat over a fraud election is not the smartest because like I said the other day once cheating is allowed it may get my candidate this time but eventually it’s going to get everyone’s candidate. Other countries will be decided who our elected officials are. What ever side you are on that crap ain’t cool. You put your little laugh emoji down there, but what we’re seeing isn’t a joke.

Again you guys should read more. No one has gone under oath & testified they saw voter fraud. That didn’t happen so no, we haven’t seen sworn testimony under penalty of perjury saying anything of the such. Again the people who have testified to a judge talked about not being close enough in their eyes or people making faces when seeing who the balloted voted for. No one said anything about fraud. And again Trump’s lawyers, when facing that penalty of perjury, said they hadn’t seen any evidence of voter fraud. So we are talking about people giving testimony money to Trump surrogates and his call in line. That is the same as people talking to people about what they’ve seen or experienced with aliens and Bigfoot. It’s not bullshit tangent, it’s an direct comparison to another group of people who swear they’ve seen something as well that others disagree with. Sorry if it makes your who voter fraud thing look bad but guess what.. the things you believe happened are conspiracies, they belong in that group. That’s why I used those as examples. Again I’m sorry if it made no sense to you, that’s that low IQ thing I mentioned. You cannot string together ideas or arguments to see the direct link.. it’s not your fault. Nobody takes me serious huh?? So you’ve polled everyone in the world and they all told you that they don’t take me serious?? That’s the only way a statement like that is true.. see j can go on a long diatribe about that being bullshit & crap and fact-less.. 

Yes I put that little laughing emoticon down there because you’re an idiot who believes that Trump won but for some massive fraud that Biden and the Dems pulled off. Yet again they didn’t use this fraud in any Senate elections like say Georgia or Maine. You have to suspend reality to believe the shit you’re believing. So yes it is funny to me. And to try to make you’re idiocy mean that future elections will be corrupt as well, that means I would have to jump into that alternate universe you live in, sorry I don’t live in that world. 

And I don’t think I’m the smartest guy in the room or the smartest guy in every room. But as I said, yeah I’m smart than a lot of the people posting in this thread. I won’t apologize for speaking the truth. That sir is a fact. 

8 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

This is what I was referring to when I said ballistic 

Oh and trust.. I give zero f##ks about what you think you know about me, what you think about me, or how you feel about me. Your opinion of me matters as much as the dog licking his ass up the street. Maybe the dog actually matters more. You’renobody to me and I don’t think you’re all that smart. 

My opinion of you shouldn’t mean shit to you. It shouldn’t. You don’t know mean, I’m some guy on the internet. But just remember it’s not an opinion that I’m smarter than you. That’s a fact. The game is about to start. Good day. 

9 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Again you guys should read more. No one has gone under oath & testified they saw voter fraud. That didn’t happen so no, we haven’t seen sworn testimony under penalty of perjury saying anything of the such. Again the people who have testified to a judge talked about not being close enough in their eyes or people making faces when seeing who the balloted voted for. No one said anything about fraud. And again Trump’s lawyers, when facing that penalty of perjury, said they hadn’t seen any evidence of voter fraud. So we are talking about people giving testimony money to Trump surrogates and his call in line. That is the same as people talking to people about what they’ve seen or experienced with aliens and Bigfoot. It’s not bullshit tangent, it’s an direct comparison to another group of people who swear they’ve seen something as well that others disagree with. Sorry if it makes your who voter fraud thing look bad but guess what.. the things you believe happened are conspiracies, they belong in that group. That’s why I used those as examples. Again I’m sorry if it made no sense to you, that’s that low IQ thing I mentioned. You cannot string together ideas or arguments to see the direct link.. it’s not your fault. Nobody takes me serious huh?? So you’ve polled everyone in the world and they all told you that they don’t take me serious?? That’s the only way a statement like that is true.. see j can go on a long diatribe about that being bullshit & crap and fact-less.. 

Yes I put that little laughing emoticon down there because you’re an idiot who believes that Trump won but for some massive fraud that Biden and the Dems pulled off. Yet again they didn’t use this fraud in any Senate elections like say Georgia or Maine. You have to suspend reality to believe the shit you’re believing. So yes it is funny to me. And to try to make you’re idiocy mean that future elections will be corrupt as well, that means I would have to jump into that alternate universe you live in, sorry I don’t live in that world. 

And I don’t think I’m the smartest guy in the room or the smartest guy in every room. But as I said, yeah I’m smart than a lot of the people posting in this thread. I won’t apologize for speaking the truth. That sir is a fact. 

Tuesday night, McDaniel announced that the Republican National Committee has secured 11,000 fraud incident reports. Of those reports, more than 500 people have signed sworn affidavits documenting fraud.

Upon threat of perjury, these individuals have sworn under oath to the veracity of the voter or election fraud they witnessed or experienced. Our staff and many others are working around the clock to continue collecting such affidavits.

In Wayne County, MI, 234 people have signed sworn affidavits testifying to what appears to be pervasiveelection fraud. The affidavits allege (among other things):

• 60% of one batch of absentee ballots had no signature as required by state and federal law. Yet these votes were counted anyway.
  • 35 ballots have no record of ever registering to vote, yet those votes were also illegally counted.
  • 50 ballots were run through counting machines multiple times, effectively counting each single ballot as multiple votes for the same candidate, potentially adding hundreds of false votes to the count.
  • Relatives reporting their deceased family members are showing up on voting records as having voted.

I’ll just snip a little bit of the first article I found to show your first sentence is not true. These people are sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury. You’re a bullshitter. You won’t agree with this because the republicans are saying it’s so. Judges and state supreme courts aren’t going to listen to a bunch of people that aren’t sworn in. 

5 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Tuesday night, McDaniel announced that the Republican National Committee has secured 11,000 fraud incident reports. Of those reports, more than 500 people have signed sworn affidavits documenting fraud.

Upon threat of perjury, these individuals have sworn under oath to the veracity of the voter or election fraud they witnessed or experienced. Our staff and many others are working around the clock to continue collecting such affidavits.

In Wayne County, MI, 234 people have signed sworn affidavits testifying to what appears to be pervasiveelection fraud. The affidavits allege (among other things):

• 60% of one batch of absentee ballots had no signature as required by state and federal law. Yet these votes were counted anyway.
  • 35 ballots have no record of ever registering to vote, yet those votes were also illegally counted.
  • 50 ballots were run through counting machines multiple times, effectively counting each single ballot as multiple votes for the same candidate, potentially adding hundreds of false votes to the count.
  • Relatives reporting their deceased family members are showing up on voting records as having voted.

I’ll just snip a little bit of the first article I found to show your first sentence is not true. These people are sworn affidavits under penalty of perjury. You’re a bullshitter. You won’t agree with this because the republicans are saying it’s so. Judges and state supreme courts aren’t going to listen to a bunch of people that aren’t sworn in. 

Again the game is about to start.. but I will say this... there have been 39 cases about this election and voting. 37 have gone against Trump and his campaign. Obviously the evidence isn’t on their side. Hook em🐂

6 hours ago, hornsups said:

lol, you don't even believe your own posts. Did your kid write this? lol

7 hours ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

You can do your own research on John Kerry's proclaimed globalist "Great Reset" and connect the dots yourself if you'd change the channel from CNN, MSNBC, and whatever else it is you're watching/reading. Go bury you're head back in the sand, it'll save you from the Kung Flu.

I get my information from many sources, not glued to Fox which I'm betting you and the other trumpsters on here do.