Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

10 hours ago, sailorman said:

Really. What's the end game. A worldwide conspiracy to do what. Who are these demons to take over the world. The infections, hospitalizations, and deaths aren't like the normal flu . Sorry but I believe we have the best medical and scientific minds in the world whom disagree with your conclusions.

John P A Ioannidis is the worlds leading Epidemiologist and his study published 4 weeks ago which was peer reviewed and published by the WHO shows that SARS-COV2 is less deadly than the seasonal flu for people under 75 and only slightly more deadly for people over 75.  Read it yourself

https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf

7 hours ago, sailorman said:

Wow. You're not off the rails., huh? I've been a long time follower, not poster,  but posting between you and sir hornwhatever and jb somebody it's getting off the realm of reality. I think the country is very centrist but extremist both sides are being very harmful and Trump has been the most damaging Pres. in the history of our country. He's all about what benefits him.  

Trump is the most dangerous President?  The first President in the last 20+ years to not get us into a war.  The first President to stop the bleeding of US wealth to foreign countries with America first policies and trade agreements.  The first President to make peace in the middle east.  Yea you sound like a CNN headline.  Moron

Welcome to ignore Mr 3 posts.  All 3 posts happen to be in the last 8 hours.  Nice try.

11 hours ago, Baron said:

@hornsups Do you think it's funny a voter was disenfranchised? If you do you're a POS.

Oh you wanna name call I can do it too. If you believe that then you’re a dumbass. And I think it’s funny because you want to talk about someone you know being disenfranchised, yet you are supporting a person who wants to throw out the votes of mostly black voters... because guess what, even if you think some of the votes in Wayne County or Georgia or Pennsylvania where fraudulent... it’s impossible to say all of those were and you cannot prove which ones should be thrown out or counted. And Trump and his people aren’t asking for that.  They’re asking to have votes not counted or have the SCOTUS make Trump president or have a state legislature send Trump electors. All of those would be disenfranchising those voters who voted to elect Biden. So I guess the real question is.. do you think it’s ok to disenfranchise voters as long as it done for the guy you want to win?? If you do you’re a POS. 🤭

“Just so I am clear.  I harbor no ill will towards you nor do I take offense to any gloating.  I would have done the same.  I do not hold your opinions in contempt whatsoever.  I can tell you are intelligent so I may not agree with your opinions but I respect them.” DMAC to me on 11/7 of this year.

Mind you I had been posting plenty of things prior to that. Stuff he obviously didn’t agree with since he said as much. Now I post drivel, have no morals and I’m an ignorant fool.. 😭🤣😂😭🤣😂 whatever you say. 

8 minutes ago, hornsups said:

“Just so I am clear.  I harbor no ill will towards you nor do I take offense to any gloating.  I would have done the same.  I do not hold your opinions in contempt whatsoever.  I can tell you are intelligent so I may not agree with your opinions but I respect them.” DMAC to me on 11/7 of this year.

Mind you I had been posting plenty of things prior to that. Stuff he obviously didn’t agree with since he said as much. Now I post drivel, have no morals and I’m an ignorant fool.. 😭🤣😂😭🤣😂 whatever you say. 

DMAC was extending an olive branch, but...

image.png.c809fca91f01a3112543b6c43a104d76.png

34 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Oh you wanna name call I can do it too. If you believe that then you’re a dumbass. And I think it’s funny because you want to talk about someone you know being disenfranchised, yet you are supporting a person who wants to throw out the votes of mostly black voters... because guess what, even if you think some of the votes in Wayne County or Georgia or Pennsylvania where fraudulent... it’s impossible to say all of those were and you cannot prove which ones should be thrown out or counted. And Trump and his people aren’t asking for that.  They’re asking to have votes not counted or have the SCOTUS make Trump president or have a state legislature send Trump electors. All of those would be disenfranchising those voters who voted to elect Biden. So I guess the real question is.. do you think it’s ok to disenfranchise voters as long as it done for the guy you want to win?? If you do you’re a POS. 🤭

So are you fine with counting fraudulent votes 

4 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

So are you fine with counting fraudulent votes 

So you’re just believing there were fraudulent votes because Trump says so... the secretary of states for every state came out and said they’ve seen no evidence of this. Some of those people are Republican. Trump’s lawyers have said they’ve seen no evidence of fraud during hearings. Yet with all of that.. you still yell voter fraud?? I didn’t say I’m fine with counting fraudulent votes. I just know there wasn’t thousands of fraudulent votes. I’m not an idiot who just follows conspiracies. Dumb, illogical ones at that. If you mistake a sane person laughing off idiotic things as being fine with the idiotic things you believed happen, that’s on you sir. I’m fine with every American voting. I’m fine with them voting based on the rules in their states. That happened to be mail in voting in a lot of states. Trump lost those voters. Oh well. He’s lost. President Elect Joe Biden will be POTUS come 1/20/21. 

7 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

The fact that hundreds of people have come forward and testified that fraudulent votes were counted and you don’t give them any credence tells me all I need to know about you 

Testified huh?? In court? Because all the testimony from courts were about not beginning as close as they wanted to. Or people making faces when seeing who the ballot was for. Those type of things. Now if you’re talking about people calling in to tell what they have seen to a call line... I know a man who told me he’s seen aliens and Bigfoot. He has shown videos of plenty of people saying the same thing. I would wager there are hundreds of people who will testify that they have seen aliens, Bigfoot, etc. I guess we have to believe them too, they have videos showing their “truth & facts”. 

Oh and trust.. I give zero f##ks about what you think you know about me, what you think about me, or how you feel about me. Your opinion of me matters as much as the dog licking his ass up the street. Maybe the dog actually matters more. You’re nobody to me and I don’t think you’re all that smart. 
🤭🤫😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😷

10 hours ago, sailorman said:

Really. What's the end game. A worldwide conspiracy to do what. Who are these demons to take over the world. The infections, hospitalizations, and deaths aren't like the normal flu . Sorry but I believe we have the best medical and scientific minds in the world whom disagree with your conclusions.

We've got a whole thread with actual data from real scientists debunking the efficacy of masks and other Covid myths. Take a look and embrace the science.

9 hours ago, sailorman said:

Wow. You're not off the rails., huh? I've been a long time follower, not poster,  but posting between you and sir hornwhatever and jb somebody it's getting off the realm of reality. I think the country is very centrist but extremist both sides are being very harmful and Trump has been the most damaging Pres. in the history of our country. He's all about what benefits him.  

Give examples of how, "Trump has been the most damaging Pres. in the history of our country. He's all about what benefits him."  

I'll wait.

9 hours ago, sailorman said:

You can do your own research on John Kerry's proclaimed globalist "Great Reset" and connect the dots yourself if you'd change the channel from CNN, MSNBC, and whatever else it is you're watching/reading. Go bury you're head back in the sand, it'll save you from the Kung Flu.

8 hours ago, Baron said:

So, you want to call out DMAC, SHA and JB Texas, but don't have anything to say about hornsups, rotty or PD. Your not a centrist. Your a leftist with an agenda.

Yet another leftist who speaks in generalities that he/she gleaned from CNN talking points. I can't take "sailor" seriously. Talk about being out of touch with reality.

2 hours ago, dillohorn said:

aggyyyyy

Can you imagine being a leftist sheep and an aggy? I know a few people like that. Talk about conflicted. Whoop!

The Left:

"There's no evidence of fraud."

Also the Left:

"You can't prove which votes are fraudulent, so we must accept and certify a fraudulent election."

Bravo, @hornsups. You're what makes leftists so special. 😅😆 🤭

My guess is the next few weeks aren't going to go well for you and your cronies. 😁 

But, I'm gonna enjoy the show.🍿🍺 

11 minutes ago, J.B. TexasEx said:

The Left:

"There's no evidence of fraud."

Also the Left:

"You can't prove which votes are fraudulent, so we must accept and certify a fraudulent election."

Bravo, @hornsups. You're what makes leftists so special. 😅😆 🤭

My guess is the next few weeks aren't going to go well for you and your cronies. 😁 

But, I'm gonna enjoy the show.🍿🍺 

😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂

Another low IQ individual who either reads something and sees what they want or cannot read. I said there is no evidence. That’s it, that’s what you should take from me. Then I said even if you think there was fraud.. that means idiots like you... you cannot prove which votes are fraudulent. That is a fact. You cannot prove which ballot came from what envelope that was mailed in, so how can you prove which votes to take away?? So that second bit you’re talking about is for idiots like you who cannot accept your guy lost. There isn’t a fraudulent election to except. It was a free and fair election. Your guy lost. States have been certifying their results. You don’t have to like it but you will have to accept the results... unless you want to move to another country. Joe Biden will be the next POTUS. 

Oh no... is the Kraken still coming for us?? 
😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣 ... that was a joke. You guys keep saying you wait.. there is something coming in the next days that will shake the country. No wait in the next few weeks the left will be in tears as Trump shows the world he really won. I would wager I will have a nice couple of weeks. Gonna do some online shopping. Watch some UT football, states will keep certifying their results & Trump will keep losing court battles. And then in December the electoral college will go for Biden. You and your idiot friends will still swear something is coming. Then as January comes you will start accepting the truth and it will turn to talks of Trump really winning but he didn’t want to put the country threw it anymore so he walked away but 2024 he will return. He didn’t win, he’s not doing it for the country, and he will not return in 2024. He knows he’s lost, that’s why he pardoned Flynn. That’s why he will start pardoning others soon. When that happens, a person with half a brain would ask.. If he really thought he was gonna stay.. why would he pardon all his allies?? He would have 4 more years to pardon them. If it was to be nice to them, he could have done it months ago. No. He knows he’s done and he needs to do that before leaving office. 

But yes, I cannot wait. I’m gonna enjoy the show as Trump supporters realize they now live in a Joe Biden America. 🍿 🍺😷

45 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Testified huh?? In court? Because all the testimony from courts were about not beginning as close as they wanted to. Or people making faces when seeing who the ballot was for. Those type of things. Now if you’re talking about people calling in to tell what they have seen to a call line... I know a man who told me he’s seen aliens and Bigfoot. He has shown videos of plenty of people saying the same thing. I would wager there are hundreds of people who will testify that they have seen aliens, Bigfoot, etc. I guess we have to believe them too, they have videos showing their “truth & facts”. 

Oh and trust.. I give zero f##ks about what you think you know about me, what you think about me, or how you feel about me. Your opinion of me matters as much as the dog licking his ass up the street. Maybe the dog actually matters more. You’re nobody to me and I don’t think you’re all that smart. 
🤭🤫😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😷

Dude you need help. Someone disagrees with you and you go ballistic. Very childish 

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

The fact that hundreds of people have come forward and testified that fraudulent votes were counted and you don’t give them any credence tells me all I need to know about you 

Exactly the reason why I stopped listening to him and others like him.  Zero morals and no credibility.