Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Baron said:

@hornsups Do you think it's funny a voter was disenfranchised? If you do you're a POS.

There are hundreds of people this has happened to.  People went to vote and were turned away because they apparently already voted.  Hell even service dogs voted in California.  California was the pilot for the entire country.  It was all a scam.  A virus was the reason for the mail in ballots and corruption was the goal. 

Even if they make voting in person and do away with all mail in ballots it wont matter.  Biden intends on giving amnesty to roughly 25 million illegals which vote Democrat.  Just like the morons who move to Texas fleeing the cesspool CA and bring their garbage ideology with them.  Republicans will never win another election again if this is allowed.  We always knew why they didnt want a border wall or security.  More votes.

People like hornsups and his leftist sheep on here are just ignorant fools.  They couldn't care less about vote scams.  Hornsups even shrugged off the Harris county scam by Dallas Jones who was on Biden staff.  Hornsups and people like him have no morals.  They are all virtue signaling but its all falsehoods and lies.  Just remember that the next time one of them says BLM.  No one should even bother reading another one of his drivel filled posts.   I have him on ignore and a few others.  The only time I even see his ignorant talk is when some of you quote them.

Democrats always hide behind this fake mask of virtue and righteousness.  They call you racist to shame you into obedience.  I stopped caring what they think.  As @Sirhornsalotgracefully put it: "You are not my friend"   They are not patriots.  They kneel for the anthem and burn the flag.  They destroy our history and change education to 1619 lies.  They remove God from the pledge and people from worship.  They are all traitors and pure evil.  I feel no sympathy nor empathy for them.  They are not Americans.  They are the enemy.

f78a5bff28d5a4ad0801bd71f0811130.jpg

Johnny Depp is an asshat but the quote is completely true.

On 11/24/2020 at 7:02 PM, DMAC said:

Lock downs are meant to destroy small business and thus the middle class.  Mask and social distancing are meant to demoralize and dehumanize people.  Restriction on religious services are meant to break people faith. 

All for a virus with 99.8% survival rate. 

Its amazing how many of these foolish people would sell their children if these so called "authority" figures asked them to do so.  They already are selling their future.

Really. What's the end game. A worldwide conspiracy to do what. Who are these demons to take over the world. The infections, hospitalizations, and deaths aren't like the normal flu . Sorry but I believe we have the best medical and scientific minds in the world whom disagree with your conclusions.

2 hours ago, DMAC said:

There are hundreds of people this has happened to.  People went to vote and were turned away because they apparently already voted.  Hell even service dogs voted in California.  California was the pilot for the entire country.  It was all a scam.  A virus was the reason for the mail in ballots and corruption was the goal. 

Even if they make voting in person and do away with all mail in ballots it wont matter.  Biden intends on giving amnesty to roughly 25 million illegals which vote Democrat.  Just like the morons who move to Texas fleeing the cesspool CA and bring their garbage ideology with them.  Republicans will never win another election again if this is allowed.  We always knew why they didnt want a border wall or security.  More votes.

People like hornsups and his leftist sheep on here are just ignorant fools.  They couldn't care less about vote scams.  Hornsups even shrugged off the Harris county scam by Dallas Jones who was on Biden staff.  Hornsups and people like him have no morals.  They are all virtue signaling but its all falsehoods and lies.  Just remember that the next time one of them says BLM.  No one should even bother reading another one of his drivel filled posts.   I have him on ignore and a few others.  The only time I even see his ignorant talk is when some of you quote them.

Democrats always hide behind this fake mask of virtue and righteousness.  They call you racist to shame you into obedience.  I stopped caring what they think.  As @Sirhornsalotgracefully put it: "You are not my friend"   They are not patriots.  They kneel for the anthem and burn the flag.  They destroy our history and change education to 1619 lies.  They remove God from the pledge and people from worship.  They are all traitors and pure evil.  I feel no sympathy nor empathy for them.  They are not Americans.  They are the enemy.

f78a5bff28d5a4ad0801bd71f0811130.jpg

Johnny Depp is an asshat but the quote is completely true.

Wow. You're not off the rails., huh? I've been a long time follower, not poster,  but posting between you and sir hornwhatever and jb somebody it's getting off the realm of reality. I think the country is very centrist but extremist both sides are being very harmful and Trump has been the most damaging Pres. in the history of our country. He's all about what benefits him.  

33 minutes ago, sailorman said:

Wow. You're not off the rails., huh? I've been a long time follower, not poster,  but posting between you and sir hornwhatever and jb somebody it's getting off the realm of reality. I think the country is very centrist but extremist both sides are being very harmful and Trump has been the most damaging Pres. in the history of our country. He's all about what benefits him.  

So, you want to call out DMAC, SHA and JB Texas, but don't have anything to say about hornsups, rotty or PD. Your not a centrist. Your a leftist with an agenda.

6 hours ago, sailorman said:

aggyyyyy