Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

This election was rigged from the start. That’s why democrats were so confident even though they had a candidate that couldn’t complete a sentence 

Posted Images

Hopefully, some of you caught the State Senate hearing in PA today. Witness testimony was pretty incredible. Statistics shown were pretty convincing.

PA sent out 1.8 million mail-in ballots. PA received 2.5 million ballots back.

Thats just one example.

State Supreme Court there overstepped its bounds, twice, which enabled much of this to take place.

It is so bad that I think they either have to take it to their House for a vote, re-do the whole election in PA, or take it to the SCOTUS for an answer.

Hey guys I don’t know who needs to hear this but in PA, like other states, you can go to election board offices to request mail in ballots. So you know, maybe people did that. That would mean that the number of voters who voted by mail will be higher than the actual number of mail in ballots you sent out. Also hearsay testimony about things doesn’t really win over judges in cases like this. So good luck with that.

So... you cannot redo the election. That cannot happen, them the rules. Why would it go to the House again? PA certified it’s election results. That means that by their laws, they will be sending electors for Biden. There is no way around that. And the SCOTUS cannot rule that PA using mail in ballots was illegal because... it wasn’t. States run their elections. They get to choose how people in their states vote and what the criteria are. They decided mail in voting was allowed for anyone due to a pandemic. Them the brakes. People voted. It’s over. SCOTUS likely hears a case from PA but it won’t be to reverse the decision of the people. So again President Elect Joe Biden.
😭😂🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤣🥳

2 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Hey guys I don’t know who needs to hear this but in PA, like other states, you can go to election board offices to request mail in ballots. So you know, maybe people did that. That would mean that the number of voters who voted by mail will be higher than the actual number of mail in ballots you sent out. Also hearsay testimony about things doesn’t really win over judges in cases like this. So good luck with that.

So... you cannot redo the election. That cannot happen, them the rules. Why would it go to the House again? PA certified it’s election results. That means that by their laws, they will be sending electors for Biden. There is no way around that. And the SCOTUS cannot rule that PA using mail in ballots was illegal because... it wasn’t. States run their elections. They get to choose how people in their states vote and what the criteria are. They decided mail in voting was allowed for anyone due to a pandemic. Them the brakes. People voted. It’s over. SCOTUS likely hears a case from PA but it won’t be to reverse the decision of the people. So again President Elect Joe Biden.
😭😂🤣😭😂🤣😭😂🤣🥳

You described absentee ballots the same as mail-in, which is incorrect and would be irrelevant to my post.

schwing-gif-10.gif&f=1&nofb=1

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣

I’m not wrong. Also absentee is the same as mail in voting. Doesn’t matter how much people pretend they aren’t. 

Also... anyone here confident enough to make a wager on Trump staying in office?? I’m willing to wager that Biden will be President come January 20, 2021. Get a lawyer. Draw up the terms and the wager. I will sign it. Would be easy money. 

4 hours ago, hornsups said:

😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣😂😭🤣

I’m not wrong. Also absentee is the same as mail in voting. Doesn’t matter how much people pretend they aren’t. 

Also... anyone here confident enough to make a wager on Trump staying in office?? I’m willing to wager that Biden will be President come January 20, 2021. Get a lawyer. Draw up the terms and the wager. I will sign it. Would be easy money. 

Absentee is not the same as mail-in, you idiot. Look it up.