Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

12 minutes ago, UTfish said:

Glad I could make you laugh. That goes a long way towards healing.

When you do get to Canada, try to go through Banff and Jasper National Parks.

They're both breathtakingly beautiful. 

Drive if you can or you'll miss a lot.

We are rescheduling for next year. We are flying into Calgary and driving to Canmore and staying there for a few days. We are actually going to Banff National Park. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, hornsups said:

We are rescheduling for next year. We are flying into Calgary and driving to Canmore and staying there for a few days. We are actually going to Banff National Park. 

We took our time and pulled a travel trailer to Alaska when I retired. Wife made me promise no more than 250-300 miles/day. Really wise. Not cranky at the end of the day. Stayed in Anchorage two weeks and Kenai over a month. Not crazy about Anchorage, but Kenai and Redoubt were great. Awesome, memorable trip. 

Hope you enjoy yours. 

23 minutes ago, UTfish said:

We took our time and pulled a travel trailer to Alaska when I retired. Wife made me promise no more than 250-300 miles/day. Really wise. Not cranky at the end of the day. Stayed in Anchorage two weeks and Kenai over a month. Not crazy about Anchorage, but Kenai and Redoubt were great. Awesome, memorable trip. 

Hope you enjoy yours. 

Just curious. What did you not like about Anchorage? I've never been to Alaska so I have nothing to base anything on.

30 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Just curious. What did you not like about Anchorage? I've never been to Alaska so I have nothing to base anything on.

Too fast paced and noisy for small towners. Like mini Houston with worse roads. Loved Kenai, the Russian Orthodox Church there and the small villages along the inlet. The flight to the Redoubt Mountain Lodge was exciting and the halibut fishing was good. No luck on the king salmon at that time, but was still fun. Good people.

Stayed there too long and didn't have time to make it to Denali. Next time. 

4 hours ago, primal defense said:

Tucker Carlson: Time for Sidney Powell to show us her evidence

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-election-fraud

Tucker effed up on this one. Lawyers aren't going to show their evidence in a public forum. Everything gets stated in the courtroom first. Even a layman can figure that out.

22 minutes ago, Baron said:

Tucker effed up on this one. Lawyers aren't going to show their evidence in a public forum. Everything gets stated in the courtroom first. Even a layman can figure that out.

That and I'm sure the media is ticked being deprived of leaks. They've literally come to expect it.

28 minutes ago, Baron said:

Tucker Carlson Responds to Sidney Powell: Even Others on Trump Legal Team Haven’t Seen Her Evidence

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-responds-to-sidney-powell-even-others-on-trump-legal-team-havent-seen-her-evidence/

5 minutes ago, primal defense said:

Tucker Carlson Responds to Sidney Powell: Even Others on Trump Legal Team Haven’t Seen Her Evidence

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-carlson-responds-to-sidney-powell-even-others-on-trump-legal-team-havent-seen-her-evidence/

I'm calling bullshit on that article. Legal teams at that level don't show dissension. Again, the facts will come out in court and not before.

14 hours ago, hornsups said:

I 2nd Banff, great place. If it's your thing, do some rafting on the Bow River, beautiful river. Lake Louise is nice too, very beautiful area. If your wife is into shopping, drive to Edmonton to visit the world's largest mall (it was when I went). Don't worry, has lots of bars so you'll be good. 😉 Speaking of drinks, if you drink and/or smoke, be prepared to pay the Canadian sin tax. Someone has to pay for that free stuff up there!

15 hours ago, primal defense said:

"Even Others on Trump Legal Team Haven’t Seen Her Evidence"

What does this even mean? Anything? Trump's legal team is scattered across the country working against a clock. But we're supposed to believe they need to stop, fly to one central location to see something?

This is when you know the headline writer is an idiot and those that buy this tripe are their equals in idiotville.

We have a dishonest media and dishonest people who pimp their tripe.

Americans, so dishonest that they're willing to destroy the democratic process to obtain power. You're not my friend. We are not friendly. Your communist desires are equivalent to puke. The day is coming . . . 

23 minutes ago, Baron said:

Here are two terms when put together ought to scare the hell out of everyone.

"The great reset"

"Neo-feudalism"

It's coming folks. Lock and load.

I started buying ammo back when Obama was president. I now have 15,000 rounds for my AR-15. I have another 5,000 rounds for my 9 mm, another 2,000 rounds for my semi-auto .308, and 1K rounds for my .44.

Let's dance!