Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

Good. City officials need to understand that when you tell police to stand down or bizarringly defund the police – this is what you're going to get, people taking the law into their own hands.

But they knew this and probably want this to happen.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well if you want to go back in history, the majority of slaves sold to the European slave traders were sold by fellow Africans. The tribes would fight each other and the victors would sell the losers.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, drgilbert said:

This is a beautiful sight

While I agree, I think they should stay out.  Someone has already been killed and they will just blame Trump and his supporters.  Let Portland erode by its own hands.  People and businesses are fleeing and the city will decay of its own internal strife.

Alot of people are claiming it was an ANTIFA militant that executed a Blue Lives Matter person but that hasnt become official.  Either way Trump supporters should stay out.

6 hours ago, DMAC said:

While I agree, I think they should stay out.  Someone has already been killed and they will just blame Trump and his supporters.  Let Portland erode by its own hands.  People and businesses are fleeing and the city will decay of its own internal strife.

Alot of people are claiming it was an ANTIFA militant that executed a Blue Lives Matter person but that hasnt become official.  Either way Trump supporters should stay out.

Many of you may not be aware, but I live up here, about 30 mins from downtown Portland in a SW WA suburb. It is a shitshow in Portland and has been for almost 100 days straight. The National Guard should have been up here months ago. Portland’s mayor and Oregon’s governor have both not only refused assistance, they chased out Homeland Security and Federal agents sent in to protect federal properties in Portland. It’s a crying shame that this is allowed to continue. It was only a matter of time until opposition from citizens showed up, and it will only escalate from here. 

4 minutes ago, joeywa said:

Many of you may not be aware, but I live up here, about 30 mins from downtown Portland in a SW WA suburb. It is a shitshow in Portland and has been for almost 100 days straight. The National Guard should have been up here months ago. Portland’s mayor and Oregon’s governor have both not only refused assistance, they chased out Homeland Security and Federal agents sent in to protect federal properties in Portland. It’s a crying shame that this is allowed to continue. It was only a matter of time until opposition from citizens showed up, and it will only escalate from here. 

Stay safe brother.  I guess the video below is from Portland

18 minutes ago, DMAC said:

Stay safe brother.  I guess the video below is from Portland

Yes, that’s from last night in Portland. I don’t go downtown, nor around any of the protest zones for that matter. Nothing good happens there and there are no UT BASEBALL fans there, which means my target audience is nonexistent. 😂

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread
  • Aaron Carrara unpinned this topic