Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

One of the law firms representing Trump’s election lawsuits withdrew from the one in Maricopa County.... 😬😂🤣😭.... that is the largest county in AZ and the one that will likely decide the state. Biden is up by a nice margin there. The Republican AG for AZ has said  it’s highly unlikely Trump picks up enough votes there to win & it appears Biden will win AZ. Oh and the AG says he has seen no sign of voter fraud. Oh oh and apparently the Trump lawyers wanted to seal the evidence in the case but the judge told them F@#K no. Lol they swear they have the proof but they don’t want us to see it?? I thought the Trump people wanted everything to come to light?? 😭😂🤣😂😂🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DMAC said:

You of all people on here I thought would have a different reaction.  @hornsups

So do I think there are racist people in China?? Yes. No doubt about it. But I also think Trump is a racist. And an overwhelming majority of people who look like me thinks he is as well. That doesn’t matter to Trump people. But then I’m suppose to jump on China now for something I’m not suppose to jump on Trump about?? 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, hornsups said:

One of the law firms representing Trump’s election lawsuits withdrew from the one in Maricopa County.... 😬😂🤣😭.... that is the largest county in AZ and the one that will likely decide the state. Biden is up by a nice margin there. The Republican AG for AZ has said  it’s highly unlikely Trump picks up enough votes there to win & it appears Biden will win AZ. Oh and the AG says he has seen no sign of voter fraud. Oh oh and apparently the Trump lawyers wanted to seal the evidence in the case but the judge told them F@#K no. Lol they swear they have the proof but they don’t want us to see it?? I thought the Trump people wanted everything to come to light?? 😭😂🤣😂😂🤣

Wait a minute you have been saying along Trump has lost and we should all accept it, but your response above appears to be relief not joy.  So have you been disingenuous this whole time?  Ah never mind.  I dont know why I bother having these conversations with you.  This is exhausting.  I will stick with My President until its official....and afterwards.  Biden isnt fit to be President but if people are dumb enough to vote for him then they deserve him.  This is the biggest joke of a President in the history of this country.  He will surpass Jimmy Carter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DMAC said:

Wait a minute you have been saying along Trump has lost and we should all accept it, but your response above appears to be relief not joy.  So have you been disingenuous this whole time?  Ah never mind.  I dont know why I bother having these conversations with you.  This is exhausting.  I will stick with My President until its official....amd afterwards.  Biden isnt fit to be one of my cleaning ladies let alone President but people are dumb enough to vote for him then they deserve whats to come.

Wait a minute, what about me laughing in the post you responded to makes you think that was relief?? Biden didn’t need AZ, the presidency was clinched with PA. Oh and the AP called AZ last week for Biden & I trusted then when they called it... so why would I have relief?? I’ve been telling y’all that it was over. I’ve spoken with you about it being over, I’m sure I spoke with you before telling you I was pretty confident Biden would win prior to the election. Come man, I know you’re going through your process but do better than this. The post was just me trying to inform people that another state has been taken away from Trump and his hopes of reelection. It was just to inform, while also enjoying the idiotic things Trump does. If you couldn’t see that in the post.. I don’t know what to tell you. 
 

Oh and Biden isn’t fit.. Senator, former VP. Father to a veteran. Dealt with the lost of a child twice and a wife. Husband to a teacher. Grew up in a blue collar family. Yeah that guy doesn’t have the government & life experience to be POTUS.. right. But the man who was born rich but went bankrupt. Who cheated on all of his wives. Who had to pay off a pornstar. Who didn’t pay taxes. Who got impeached. Who is a one term president. That guy is fit?? Nope. And that’s why he lost reelection. Oh and you should hope that Biden is good because it won’t be the “dumb” 75 million plus who get what they deserve. You will have to deal with it as well.

 But back to what I was saying.... it’s over. I felt it was over prior to the election. I felt it was over days after the election. I was proven correct when Biden’s win was confirmed on 11/6. And I’m still excited. Sorry if you can’t figure that out. But don’t matter. Biden/Harris baby. You’re next POTUS & VP. Suck it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hornsups said:

So do I think there are racist people in China?? Yes. No doubt about it. But I also think Trump is a racist. And an overwhelming majority of people who look like me thinks he is as well. That doesn’t matter to Trump people. But then I’m suppose to jump on China now for something I’m not suppose to jump on Trump about?? 🤔

Love how you think Trump is racist.  He funds historically black colleges for the next ten years (instead of annually as done by democrats so the black colleges have to come begging every year), he promotes economic growth in historically black neighborhoods and the number of blacks having jobs was at an all time high as a result, but by God he is a racist.   LOL.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop the Steal.   Regardless of what Horns Up and others like him believe, this election is not over until it is over. Biden has not been officially declared President and I think we have not heard all of the potential fraud that may have occurred.   I think we are in store for an interesting end of November and possibly early December.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

Love how you think Trump is racist.  He funds historically black colleges for the next ten years (instead of annually as done by democrats so the black colleges have to come begging every year), he promotes economic growth in historically black neighborhoods and the number of blacks having jobs was at an all time high as a result, but by God he is a racist.   LOL.  

I know right.  Its telling when no one disputes what he has done for the Black community such as HBCUs, reform the1994 Crime bill Biden himself wrote and pushed, lowest unemployment for minorities in the history of the US, opportunity zones, etc.  They just say he is racist but never point to anything as to why they believe that.  Its truly amazing

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, UT1983 said:

Love how you think Trump is racist.  He funds historically black colleges for the next ten years (instead of annually as done by democrats so the black colleges have to come begging every year), he promotes economic growth in historically black neighborhoods and the number of blacks having jobs was at an all time high as a result, but by God he is a racist.   LOL.  

Hahaha so basically you’re saying he did his job as president?? And that shows he isn’t racist?? Like we haven’t seen racists pretend to care about the wellbeing of those they hate before?? Ask yourself this... if Trump hadn’t done this.. what would be his defense when people called out his racism?? He did the bare minimal and you think that absolved him of his racism? We didn’t forget about the housing discrimination, we didn’t forget about the Central Park Five, we didn’t forget about birtherism. Maybe you did but that’s on you. 
 

Great Trump funded HBCU’s for 10 years instead of every year and you celebrate that and you say Dems made them come back to beg.... so did you hear that from the presidents of those universities that they had to beg? From everything I’ve seen they said Obama was fair with them and they enjoyed getting to sit with him. I mean I am so you like you just did with your stupid, factless “beg” comment.. I can say Trump funded them for 10 years so he didn’t have to deal with them anymore. You show your lack of knowledge about HBCU’s. But Trump doesn’t have much knowledge about them either. That’s why he said they were thinking of setting one up in Michigan. How stupid is that?? Oh and when he actually stepped foot on a HBCU campus he didn’t want the students of that campus in the venue with him.. I wonder why? Because he knows they would have been letting him know how they truly feel about him. Oh and jobs for African Americans have gone up. Obama started that. Trump didn’t do much. But you notice what you didn’t say.. the wealth gap for African Americans hasn’t risen under Trump. So great we are getting a little more but it’s offset by us still not getting equal standing. Look man I get it. You don’t think Trump is racist. You think 80% of us are too dumb to get that, since we think he is. That’s cool. Doesn’t change anything. Good day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/27
    Iowa State
    L 20-23
    12/5
    @Kansas State
    W 69-31
    12/12
    @Kansas
    CANCELLED

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...