Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

8 hours ago, hornsups said:

So you’re counter for me saying I don’t believe conspiracies is to throw out more conspiracies??? Got it. Again I saw it’s over. No amount of posting that nonsense will change anything. I’m just trying to help y’all out here. You don’t have to take the help. 

The reason I bought up the Russian conspiracy theory was to have you go back and remember when the media was pushing that narrative hard and fast. If there was ever a moment during that timeframe that you thought, if this is true something big might happen, maybe he gets impeached. If you ever thought there was a slight chance it was true then you know how I feel right now. To me it looks like the voter fraud story has legs, as a Trump supporter I’m praying multiple times a day that it can be proven. I realize the odds are very slim, but I can still hope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

The reason I bought up the Russian conspiracy theory was to have you go back and remember when the media was pushing that narrative hard and fast. If there was ever a moment during that timeframe that you thought, if this is true something big might happen, maybe he gets impeached. If you ever thought there was a slight chance it was true then you know how I feel right now. To me it looks like the voter fraud story has legs, as a Trump supporter I’m praying multiple times a day that it can be proven. I realize the odds are very slim, but I can still hope. 

So you’re more in love with a person than the decency of this country. So in love with him that you would put that over the fabric of our democracy?? You’re saying you’re hoping that we can prove that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were casted. That’s nuts man. I hate Trump but I would never wish that on our country just to keep him from winning. Even with the Russia stuff, I always hoped it wasn’t true because it would be terrible for our country. I guess America first can only mean Trump America  first. This country is suppose to be greater than any one person. You’re hoping that something that would fundamentally destroy our country happens because you believe something has legs that election officials said they haven’t seen & lawyers have said will be impossible to prove. You want it so bad, for 4 more years mind you, that you’re willing to destroy the faith millions have in our elections, destroy our election process forever, destroy the confidence millions on the other side of the aisle have in our country, case massive riots, create an even larger riff in our country that will be ugly for the next 4 years. That is some crazy shit to me. I sat through Trump for 4 years. Did I complain & rant some, sure I did. But I never wished for anything so crazy. You are admitting it’s very slim that it can be proven. Officials have said they have seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud. A recount will not help in GA or WI because the margins are so wide. PA separated the votes they were suppose to. All of this voter fraud nonsense is just destroying any chance of easing tensions between people. It’s making us less safe abroad due to President Elect Biden not getting nation security briefings. We are gonna be less safe at home because violence may ensue. All because people cannot accept an outcome that has been decided and will not change. Boy it shows, some people love to talk about patriots and love of this country. Then they openly wish for things that would destroy this country. I guess it’s better to hope for the end of faith in our electoral process than it is to kneel during the anthem. Got it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hornsups said:

So you’re more in love with a person than the decency of this country. So in love with him that you would put that over the fabric of our democracy?? You’re saying you’re hoping that we can prove that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes were casted. That’s nuts man. I hate Trump but I would never wish that on our country just to keep him from winning. Even with the Russia stuff, I always hoped it wasn’t true because it would be terrible for our country. I guess America first can only mean Trump America  first. This country is suppose to be greater than any one person. You’re hoping that something that would fundamentally destroy our country happens because you believe something has legs that election officials said they haven’t seen & lawyers have said will be impossible to prove. You want it so bad, for 4 more years mind you, that you’re willing to destroy the faith millions have in our elections, destroy our election process forever, destroy the confidence millions on the other side of the aisle have in our country, case massive riots, create an even larger riff in our country that will be ugly for the next 4 years. That is some crazy shit to me. I sat through Trump for 4 years. Did I complain & rant some, sure I did. But I never wished for anything so crazy. You are admitting it’s very slim that it can be proven. Officials have said they have seen no evidence of widespread voter fraud. A recount will not help in GA or WI because the margins are so wide. PA separated the votes they were suppose to. All of this voter fraud nonsense is just destroying any chance of easing tensions between people. It’s making us less safe abroad due to President Elect Biden not getting nation security briefings. We are gonna be less safe at home because violence may ensue. All because people cannot accept an outcome that has been decided and will not change. Boy it shows, some people love to talk about patriots and love of this country. Then they openly wish for things that would destroy this country. I guess it’s better to hope for the end of faith in our electoral process than it is to kneel during the anthem. Got it.  

Cute spin you put on that. I never said I was more in love with Trump than our country. I have repeatedly said that if there is widespread voter fraud I want it exposed.  If some lose faith in the system than good, because the system is broke if widespread fraud is proven. The American people have the right to know if their vote actually matters. I also don’t give a damn about what other countries think about us. Although I don’t see how challenging an election, which he can legally do, makes us less safe. Are the people that already hate us going to hate us more?  

Link to post
Share on other sites

REPORTED: In Wisconsin, between 2 AM and 3:30 AM, the total number of votes increased by 125,000.

 

Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded.

 

THIS IS LIKE FLIPPING A COIN THOUSANDS OF TIMES AND IT COMES UP HEADS 100% OF THE TIME. YOU WOULD THINK IF THEY WERE GOING TO CHEAT THAT THEY WOULD MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS OBVIOUS 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hornsups said:

 Checks...  checks some more... checks some more. Nope. The AP hasn’t said anything about PA. I guess Biden is still up there & the President Elect still. Cool. December cannot get here soon enough so this ridiculousness can end. 

 

Just a point of clarification, Biden is not the President-Elect. Should the lawsuits and recounts go his way, He would become the President-Elect when the Electoral College makes it official in December. To be fair, I think the media did the same thing when Trump won and that was incorrect then, also.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

Cute spin you put on that. I never said I was more in love with Trump than our country. I have repeatedly said that if there is widespread voter fraud I want it exposed.  If some lose faith in the system than good, because the system is broke if widespread fraud is proven. The American people have the right to know if their vote actually matters. I also don’t give a damn about what other countries think about us. Although I don’t see how challenging an election, which he can legally do, makes us less safe. Are the people that already hate us going to hate us more?  

There is no spin. You’re saying you are hoping that massive voting fraud occurred because it would allow the person you want to stay in office. If there is widespread voter fraud sure, expose it. But the people in charge of the elections say they haven’t seen it. I know you may not know this because you’re posting a lot of right wing conspiracy stuff, but Trump had people in the Philadelphia convention center where the ballots were counted. There were conservative poll watchers in the room as well. His lawyer admitted to the judge they had people there. Like do y’all just ignore this stuff. The complaint the legal team was pushing was that the watchers were not close enough. They were told they had to be 6 ft away. Not too much to ask. GA is a Republican ran state. They run the elections, do you think they would hold back if they had substantial evidence that fraud occurred? Really? And do you think if Dems were going to commit fraud in GA, they wouldn’t try to flip at least one of the Senate seats? I mean the conspiracies defy logic. Yet you wake up every morning hoping one of these crockpot things is true. Ok. The American people also have the right to have their votes counted and a president who accepts the will of the people. Not some cry baby who’s kicking and screaming because he’s about to lose power. It’s not about other countries liking us? Do you not study these things? Russia doesn’t want to weaken our stance in the world because of some popularity contest. May God. It’s because if things like a president refusing a transition of power happens here, dictators and want to be dictators in other countries will use this as their reasoning. This gives them the go ahead. We lose credibility. You should listen to people who have done the jobs in government. They will tell you Ambassadors and people serving on the state department are just as important to piece and preventing wars as the military. Diplomacy. You shit on it and it’s tough to get it back. We are vulnerable to losing that with shit like this. That’s why world leaders have congratulated Biden. Apparently they know this better than you & Trump. Also Biden not getting national intelligence briefings makes us less safe. Can you not see that? Sure Trump can do his legal challenges. He’s lost everyone he’s filed. But that doesn’t mean he should come out and shit on her democracy and those who voted to kick his ass out of the White House. Those people deserve the same respect you guys are asking for with all the recount and audit demands. Yet y’all don’t care about that. You’re more than happy to have him keep belittling their voices. So I will keep laughing at the idiotic stuff being spread but Trump people. Good day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, longhorndon said:

 

Just a point of clarification, Biden is not the President-Elect. Should the lawsuits and recounts go his way, He would become the President-Elect when the Electoral College makes it official in December. To be fair, I think the media did the same thing when Trump won and that was incorrect then, also.

It's amusing that poorly educated leftists think the AP and MSM anoint the President-Elect.

Are we sure hornsups even went to UT?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say the one optic that doesnt look is the head of Election Fraud, or whatever its called, resigns after AG Barr announces probe.  I guess you could look at it either way but if they had something big then why would he resign or be fired. 

I do believe there was fraud.  As my attorney once told me, "its not what is right or wrong its what can be proven and what you can afford to pay to prove it."  Hammer Scorecard video evidence is pretty hard to ignore.  I read where the DNC is saying it was an update to the software.  I call bullshit if that is their official response.  You dont run an update in the middle of counting and even if you did stop counting to update the software you would have to rescan everything.  It also begs the question if an update was done within hours of counting then lets see the code.  I wouldnt trust that because the counting stopped after Trump won FL and OH.  Yea yea conspiracy theory but its hard to ignore.

Bottom line if Trump is going to somehow miraculously pull this off he cant rely on Barr, DOJ, FBI, or the CIA.  He is on his own.  I realize he has our support but he better have very good attorneys and investigators.  The establishment isnt going to help him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, hornsups said:

There is no spin. You’re saying you are hoping that massive voting fraud occurred because it would allow the person you want to stay in office. If there is widespread voter fraud sure, expose it. But the people in charge of the elections say they haven’t seen it. I know you may not know this because you’re posting a lot of right wing conspiracy stuff, but Trump had people in the Philadelphia convention center where the ballots were counted. There were conservative poll watchers in the room as well. His lawyer admitted to the judge they had people there. Like do y’all just ignore this stuff. The complaint the legal team was pushing was that the watchers were not close enough. They were told they had to be 6 ft away. Not too much to ask. GA is a Republican ran state. They run the elections, do you think they would hold back if they had substantial evidence that fraud occurred? Really? And do you think if Dems were going to commit fraud in GA, they wouldn’t try to flip at least one of the Senate seats? I mean the conspiracies defy logic. Yet you wake up every morning hoping one of these crockpot things is true. Ok. The American people also have the right to have their votes counted and a president who accepts the will of the people. Not some cry baby who’s kicking and screaming because he’s about to lose power. It’s not about other countries liking us? Do you not study these things? Russia doesn’t want to weaken our stance in the world because of some popularity contest. May God. It’s because if things like a president refusing a transition of power happens here, dictators and want to be dictators in other countries will use this as their reasoning. This gives them the go ahead. We lose credibility. You should listen to people who have done the jobs in government. They will tell you Ambassadors and people serving on the state department are just as important to piece and preventing wars as the military. Diplomacy. You shit on it and it’s tough to get it back. We are vulnerable to losing that with shit like this. That’s why world leaders have congratulated Biden. Apparently they know this better than you & Trump. Also Biden not getting national intelligence briefings makes us less safe. Can you not see that? Sure Trump can do his legal challenges. He’s lost everyone he’s filed. But that doesn’t mean he should come out and shit on her democracy and those who voted to kick his ass out of the White House. Those people deserve the same respect you guys are asking for with all the recount and audit demands. Yet y’all don’t care about that. You’re more than happy to have him keep belittling their voices. So I will keep laughing at the idiotic stuff being spread but Trump people. Good day. 

You did spin the narrative that I choose Trump over America, that is a false narrative. I have never said that. I have said I voted for Trump and I think he is better for our country than Biden. I have also said that if and when Biden gets sworn in I will respect the office. I’m not whining or crying about anything, this is a message board and this thread is about politics. I am simply copying and pasting info from other sites that I think certain members might like to see. I think there was some corruption going on during the election, was it enough to change anything, hell if I know. I want all fraud and corruption rooted out so we don’t have the same thing every election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Week
    Opponent
    W/L
    9/12
    UTEP
    W 59-3
    9/26
    @Texas Tech
    W 63-56 (OT)
    10/3
    TCU
    L 31-33
    10/10
    Oklahoma
    L 45-53 (4OT)
    10/24
    Baylor
    W 27-16
    10/31
    @Oklahoma State
    W 41-34 (OT)
    11/7
    West Virginia
    W 17-13
    11/27
    Iowa State
    L 20-23
    12/5
    @Kansas State
    W 69-31
    12/12
    @Kansas
    CANCELLED

Our Affiliation

USATDP_Logo.png

Quick Links

Home
Forums
News
Store

Quick Links

Football
Men's Basketball
Baseball
More Sports

Quick Links

×
×
  • Create New...