Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, DMAC said:

biden-election-data-600x335.jpg

Biden’s vote numbers in Michigan do not match Benford’s law at a 99.999% significance level.

In AZ, MI, WI, PA, NV

The Trump votes followed the law within 5% the standard norm of deviation..

The Biden votes are off the scale!  Its not even close.  We are talking 98-99.999% inconsistencies which are consistent with vote manipulation.

20 minutes ago, DMAC said:

You cannot revote. The date to vote is set for the first Tuesday in November. The votes have been cast. Biden won the electoral college & the popular vote. It is over. You guys are setting yourself up for a major let down when nothing comes of all this talk of voter fraud. It would be better to start accepting the truth of the election now and save yourself some time. 

9 minutes ago, hornsups said:

You cannot revote. The date to vote is set for the first Tuesday in November. The votes have been cast. Biden won the electoral college & the popular vote. It is over. You guys are setting yourself up for a major let down when nothing comes of all this talk of voter fraud. It would be better to start accepting the truth of the election now and save yourself some time. 

I agree but the petition clearly states revote or recount.

Nah I have many doubts about integrity of the election.  If Biden does win legitimately like @drgilbert stated I will gladly accept the results and go about my life.  While there is still doubt I find it difficult to accept the current results.  The polls were wrong.  Possible media projections on called states could be wrong.  better to know it is legit than spend the next 4 years feeling as if it was a scam.

Just now, DMAC said:

I agree but the petition clearly states revote or recount

Well I cannot really take a petition serious if they are proving two options and one of the options isn’t possible. Just because you highlight recount, doesn’t change the fact the petition is kinda lying because there cannot be a revote. So it’s really a petition to recount... MI the threshold is within 2000 votes or if the candidate can show they have reasonable chance of winning. Trump is not close to the 2,000 votes so he would have to show he can win. The threshold to recount in PA is .5%, I haven’t seen the latest numbers but I don’t know if Trump hits that and if he does the recount has to happen on 11/15. WI has already asked the Trump campaign for 3 million for the recount. That will be the tell. If Trump thinks he’s got a chance to win, he will pay the 3 million for the recount. If he’s just trying to throw Hail Marys, he’s gonna punt WI and try to win legal battles with PA. But he’s also down in AZ so he would have to prove that there was fraud there. Oh and he has to argue in PA that votes shouldn’t have been counted days later, while arguing in AZ that all the votes days later matter. It’s a tricky situation he’s in. He’s not gonna pull it off because he doesn’t have a winning case. Republican lawyers, not being paid by him, have said this. But let him throw shit at the wall. He will throw his tantrums, cry about being “cheated” and he will eventually sulk away when he’s accepted he won’t be in office in a few months. 

18 minutes ago, DMAC said:

Nah I have many doubts about integrity of the election.  If Biden does win legitimately like @drgilbert stated I will gladly accept the results and go about my life.  While there is still doubt I find it difficult to accept the current results.  The polls were wrong.  Possible media projections on called states could be wrong.  better to know it is legit than spend the next 4 years feeling as if it was a scam.

Lol he’s already won legitimately. There is nothing he or any state has to do to show people like you or anyone on here that some standard was met that satisfies your wishes. You can gladly accept them or not, it won’t chance anything. And it’s impossible to provide anything at this point that would give you what you’re asking for. Biden’s lead in PA grew and it was substantial, that’s why it was called for him. Even if Trump comes back in GA, AZ, & some how on NV, he still won’t have enough EC votes. So the “media projections” aren’t why Biden is President Elect Biden. It’s because the data says that Biden’s gotten to a % of the vote in PA where he will win the state. It’s over. He’s the legitimate 46 president of these United States. Trump has been fired. No amount of wishing for revotes or recounts or audits will change that. Biden has won. The election is over, the electors will vote & Biden will be out president soon enough. Might as will start your stages of grief. 

16 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Lol he’s already won legitimately. There is nothing he or any state has to do to show people like you or anyone on here that some standard was met that satisfies your wishes. You can gladly accept them or not, it won’t chance anything. And it’s impossible to provide anything at this point that would give you what you’re asking for. Biden’s lead in PA grew and it was substantial, that’s why it was called for him. Even if Trump comes back in GA, AZ, & some how on NV, he still won’t have enough EC votes. So the “media projections” aren’t why Biden is President Elect Biden. It’s because the data says that Biden’s gotten to a % of the vote in PA where he will win the state. It’s over. He’s the legitimate 46 president of these United States. Trump has been fired. No amount of wishing for revotes or recounts or audits will change that. Biden has won. The election is over, the electors will vote & Biden will be out president soon enough. Might as will start your stages of grief. 

We are beating a dead horse really.  I do not believe Biden won legitimately.  There is more than enough doubt to show why but you dismiss it all.  How the F@#K can you possibly explain Biden got 128k votes with 100% Biden mark at 3 am.  Not even in the bluest county in this country has that ever had that happened before.  EVER!  There are better odds at winning the powerball.  That isnt some conspiracy theory that is a fact and your insistence doesnt change that. 

7 minutes ago, DMAC said:

We are beating a dead horse really.  I do not believe Biden won legitimately.  There is more than enough doubt to show why but you dismiss it all.  How the F@#K can you possibly explain Biden got 128k votes with 100% Biden mark at 3 am.  Not even in the bluest county in this country has that ever had that happened before.  EVER!  There are better odds at winning the powerball.  That isnt some conspiracy theory that is a fact and your insistence doesnt change that. 

Yes we are beating a dead horse. Trump voters will scream fraud no matter what. Biden voters will just keep on trucking with the President elect & soon to be 46 president. You will keep thinking Biden didn’t win legitimately & it won’t change the fact that he will be the President & you will have to be governed under his policies. That’s it. Nothing to argue about. 

2 minutes ago, hornsups said:

Yes we are beating a dead horse. Trump voters will scream fraud no matter what. Biden voters will just keep on trucking with the President elect & soon to be 46 president. You will keep thinking Biden didn’t win legitimately & it won’t change the fact that he will be the President & you will have to be governed under his policies. That’s it. Nothing to argue about. 

Well there is one victory I live in Texas and its red. soooo :)

Not to mention how the media has been complicit in this.  For months Biden was supposed to be running a 17 point lead over Trump in WI.  Talk about voter suppression.  I mean shit imagine if you wanted to vote Trump all you heard was damn he isnt winning here why bother.  Well that lead is less than 30k votes and an actual 6 point lead not 17.

I find it amusing that twatter censors or tags anything Trump tweets but Twatter allows President elect with zero disclaimer.  Its not official.  The media does not decide the president especially with lawsuits, recounts, state legislature and electoral.

This entire election with the biggest hoax in political history.  Funny those protestors in front of the white house sharing champagne bottles dont seem to worried about covid now do they.  So this screaming and kicking about masks and social distancing was for what?  Mail in ballots won this for Biden.  No way Biden wins this in person just like Ohio and FL.  Biden got smoked.

So yea unless they clear this up Biden will never be legitimate to me.  if they do and hes elected then I will respect it. 

One more note.  Why is it Democrats are constantly filing lawsuits to remove the following. 

1.  Signature verifications

2.  Post mark due dates

3.  ID requirements

There are other things I cant remember at this moment.  All these things are to secure the vote and keep fraud to minimum.

The point is most people know the democrats cheat.  They have for years in Chicago, Philly, Detroit.  People have been caught with bribes for fraudulent ballot counting to mail in balloting, to buying votes, etc  As high as federal court judges in Philly.  This year alone the number lawsuits to reduce voter integrity by Democrats has doubled.  What does that say to you?  Are you proud of that?  If you are you really have no credibility to rant about our concerns over voter fraud.

Your party is the hallmark of political corruption.  Everyone knows it no matter how loudly you scream voter suppression.  Its hypocritical and shameless to say the least.

It definitely seems like something fishy happened with our election process. If fraud can be proven then every American should be happy it was found and those involved should be punished. There is smoke in at least 5 states right now, it might not erupt into fire, but to turn a blind eye to all the alleged evidence out there just doesn’t seem right. I am still praying that the proof is there and that Trump will remain the President. 

7 hours ago, DMAC said:

Not to mention how the media has been complicit in this.  For months Biden was supposed to be running a 17 point lead over Trump in WI.  Talk about voter suppression.  I mean shit imagine if you wanted to vote Trump all you heard was damn he isnt winning here why bother.  Well that lead is less than 30k votes and an actual 6 point lead not 17.

I find it amusing that twatter censors or tags anything Trump tweets but Twatter allows President elect with zero disclaimer.  Its not official.  The media does not decide the president especially with lawsuits, recounts, state legislature and electoral.

This entire election with the biggest hoax in political history.  Funny those protestors in front of the white house sharing champagne bottles dont seem to worried about covid now do they.  So this screaming and kicking about masks and social distancing was for what?  Mail in ballots won this for Biden.  No way Biden wins this in person just like Ohio and FL.  Biden got smoked.

So yea unless they clear this up Biden will never be legitimate to me.  if they do and hes elected then I will respect it. 

Again, he’s already legitimate. He may not be legitimate to you but that doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things. There are people who think Trump wasn’t a legitimate president. That’s just how it is. People will believe what they want. Twitter doesn’t censor Trump. They have put tags on his tweets that all for information to be seen. But his tweets are still there. You can still see them. That’s some type of censorship there. Also people in the streets have had masks on. But why would you care? I thought it was ok not to wear a mask, especially if you’re outside. Now you want to try to use it as some argument? Biden is setting up a task force today, so obviously he’s still taking COVID serious. Also there is no proof mail in voting is what lead to Trump losing. You would be saying that off of the voters who voted wouldn’t have without mail in ballots. But we saw the long lines, they were voting no doubt. But I know you are trying to get at “fraud” votes swing the election. There is no proof of that. You know what there is proof of.. voter suppression. That’s right. Closing polling stations. Causing long lines in mostly urban areas. Purging eligible voters off rolls. Installing the equivalent of a poll tax on voters in FL who were given their right to vote again after serving their time. Getting mad when people actually pay those fines they owed so they can vote. And the list goes on. Sorry but I will never,  never give a flying F@#K or listen to anyone crying mail in ballots caused “fraud” when those people don’t believe voter suppression is occurring. You want everyone to vote in person... I’m all for it. Open up more polling stations so people won’t have wait in lines during a pandemic. If those votes aren’t suppressed, Republicans will lose a lot more. That’s why they do it. This election showed you that. Mail in ballots, which are no different than absentee ballots, made it easier for people to vote and they did it in record numbers. Now to try to flip it on the media. That’s funny. You know Clinton voters blamed them too. For saying that it was over all those days before Election Day. They felt the media suppressed voters who would have come out and voted in places like MI, PA, and WI. Should I start believing those people now?? The media calls it for Biden and all of a sudden every MAGA dummy starts on their the media doesn’t pick the winner, the voters do. 1) Voters have picked the winner but you refuse to believe the will of the voters without some illogical proof. The mail in ballots have been open, separated from the envelope they were sent in & added with other votes. There is no way to prove fraud retroactively in cases like this. There were Republican watchers in those rooms, they had a duty to call out any fraud right when it happens. That’s how you show fraud. They didn’t, they didn’t because there was no fraud. 2) In 2016 the media called it for Trump and everyone of these MAGA people accepted it. The votes were still happening. The results hadn’t been certified by the states. Yet Trump ran with it. Clinton did the right thing and conceded. Obama & Biden didn’t start conspiracies. Biden had Pence in his office. They knew that statistically it was over. It was a slim victory for Trump but it was still a victory. Clinton supporters & I’m sure the campaign as well,  had some feelings about what may have occurred. They didn’t go into full on toddler mood and start trying to delegitimize our election. That’s what a person who cares about our country does. They don’t try to divide us even more was they lose. Yet Trump does that and his supporters are happy to do that. You know I told you I thought Biden would be a moderate in his presidency & I wouldn’t have minded that. But boy if the Dems win two more seats, I hope they push some really progressive shit. Trump people deserve it now. They have attacked Biden’s health, his family, his win. They have attacked VP elect Harris. All while they hated when people attacked Trump. The hypocrisy deserves them to experience what others had to experience under Trump. A president doing things you thought were extreme & having to deal. Fun times ahead.