Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow patriots.  🦃🇺🇸

Posted Images

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale that renders the whole thing pointless.

Whoever ends up winning, is not our president. They were not elected to the office.

This looks very much, and I don't say this lightly, as an attempted coup/takeover.

3 hours ago, caliHORNia said:

Since you don't know my politics, and you have already outed yourself as someone so partisan that they can't see that a state that elected a democratic Governor is also likely to go for Biden without the ridiculous claims of tampering, I'll forgive you for your ad hominem attack.

Since you are willing to disenfranchise other Americans through the GOP's completely unethical and unpatriotic efforts to stop legitimate vote counting, I will call you what you are - a traitor to your country.  

You should be ashamed of yourself, but your kind have no shame.

Biden is a terrible choice for President.  Clinton, and Obama's, relations with China were near (or past) criminal and I STILL know that repudiating a shitbag like Trump that foments racial division in our society is MORE IMPORTANT than a trade deal.

GOP has the Senate.  Not much will get done during a Biden Presidency - but it is our chance as a Republic and stand up for what is good and right in the world and tell Trump to pack up his clown show and get back to reality TV where he can do less harm to our great nation.

F@#K you traitor.

Excuse me, are you currently using crack cocaine?

8 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Folks, I'm beginning to think we're going to need a redo on this election. I know its unheard of but there is no credibility left in the process we're currently conducting. Rampant cheating on a scale that renders the whole thing pointless.

Whoever ends up winning, is not our president. They were not elected to the office.

This looks very much, and I don't say this lightly, as an attempted coup/takeover.

^^ THIS

2 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Can you throw in Oregon, Washington state, and New Jersey being wiped off for good measure?

Actually California as it stand right now has almost +4 million more Biden votes.  As of right now Biden is leading the so called election by 2 million.  So we can just dump California and reclaim our country.