Find results in...

All Things Politics Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about everyone else, but I read this somewhere else and it exactly summarizes how I will vote: I'm voting for POLICY, not for an individual

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

This country is upside down right now. The Constitution is being shredded.

You wear a t-shirt or hat someone doesn't like and they assault you physically or through social media. 1st Amendment

You protect Your Private property by brandishing a weapon(s) and you come under threat of an indictment. 2nd Amendment

And have your guns seized for protecting you and yours. 4th amendment

🤬

4 hours ago, Baron said:

World domination? Had to dig for symbolism beyond the company.

"As per"

Or maybe you weren't here back then. We once had a poster who used that symbol on his every post. Status symbol of sorts. He was a doozie. Nothing political unless you think DKR stadium updates are political. lol

But still . . . 

9 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

"As per"

Or maybe you weren't here back then. We once had a poster who used that symbol on his every post. Status symbol of sorts. He was a doozie. Nothing political unless you think DKR stadium updates are political. lol

But still . . . 

I understand. It's funny that I found a political conspiracy theory regarding that symbol. Domination of Land Sea and Air, translating into world dominion.

Illinois Democrats now have it all, except excuses

Why are we more than $7 billion behind in paying our bills? Why is the state budget always in the red? Why do we have the worst credit rating and the highest pension debt in the nation? Why are our unemployment rate and property tax bills consistently higher than the national average?

Why are we one of the few states with a regressive flat income tax? Why is our public school funding formula so out of whack, and why is our infrastructure crumbling? Why do overwhelmingly popular proposals to increase the minimum wage and change the way political maps are drawn languish in Springfield? Why are we suffering a steady population drain?

Its Trumps fault somehow....guaranteed

Nothing like being the very thing you say you're trying to fight. What a crock. Now whites and Jews are sub-human and somehow, this is not racist in some minds.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/07/black-lives-matter-south-carolina-founder-nothing-daniel-greenfield/?fbclid=IwAR2E-zHWpCvIl9t3_j266fw6gXLxWdYwuwfd5I0IP7JldFANqFHBlwC77gc#.XxfX1STddN-.facebook

On 7/27/2020 at 6:40 PM, Sirhornsalot said:

Nothing like being the very thing you say you're trying to fight. What a crock. Now whites and Jews are sub-human and somehow, this is not racist in some minds.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/07/black-lives-matter-south-carolina-founder-nothing-daniel-greenfield/?fbclid=IwAR2E-zHWpCvIl9t3_j266fw6gXLxWdYwuwfd5I0IP7JldFANqFHBlwC77gc#.XxfX1STddN-.facebook

The insanity and hypocrisy of some of these people is just mind blowing

I watched the Barr hearing today.  They called him a murderer and shameful.  Wow.

'The president wants footage for his campaign ads, and you appear to be serving it up to him as ordered,' Nadler said. 'The protesters aren't mobs, they're mothers, they're veterans and mayors.' 

Nadler charged Barr with escalating tensions between police and protesters to achieve 'obvious political objectives.' 'Shame on you Mr. Barr,' Nadler said. 

But Barr hit back at Nadler and the Democrats hard, saying: 'Since when is it OK to burn down a federal courthouse?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8559633/Black-Trump-supporter-60-shot-dead-Milwaukee.html

Detectives are investigating whether a black Donald Trump supporter was shot and killed in Milwaukee over his politics. Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday at 12.30pm in the neighborhood where he was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible versus

Detectives are investigating whether a black Donald Trump supporter was shot and killed in Milwaukee over his politics
Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday at 12.30pm in the neighborhood where he was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible versus

31185308-8559633-image-a-11_159568543894

I wonder if his life mattered.  Barely a peep about this in the media

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

I watched the Barr hearing today.  They called him a murderer and shameful.  Wow.

The only thing missing from Nadler's pictures are the round red nose and the big floppy shoes. 

• TFloss32 changed the title to All Things Politics Thread
  • Aaron Carrara unpinned this topic